SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:28 am

Agent99 wrote:As it stands at the moment, IMO Olga is the one that would test and challenge Nikita the most.  But boy she would be exhausting and I hope he realises it sooner rather than later.  Marina IMO would be a great equal to him in a relationship, but has she slipped behind the others?  Dasha is quite lovely and there sure is attraction there, but I’m with @Sprite, I’m not sure I can see them together. They just seem to me somehow unbalanced no idea   The dark horse to me is Lilya.  She is a bit of a clinger, but he is protective of her and almost treats her like a doll.  I'm not sure about the passion though with her.

Does anyone know if the steamy makeout screencaps are a photoshoot or fantasy suites or something else?  Help @Natik handwave

Olga would test and challenge anyone and everyone!!!

I'm hoping Marina has a date next week and we can compare her and Dasha.

I agree that she seems to be the most well rounded for a relationship.

It will be interesting because @Natik says she knows who the F1 is and that people were surprised.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:07 pm

I won’t be surprised if he picked Lily. Is he looking for a docile wife.No problems but is willing to do or try the things he likes? So far, they all are (so they can progress on the show). Maybe Lily is more genuine. So fighting or arguing. 
Elizabeth is another as well, but I’m not sure of her purpose. 
And what is his attraction to Sofia? With Olga, I can see it because she brings out the best and worst of all emotions but she’s a headache.
With them showing Marina in a different light arguing a lot more, I’m not sure anymore about her. 

Interesting season but it’s SO hard trying to figure out emotional connections not knowing most of what they’re saying laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:17 pm

Idlemess wrote:I won’t be surprised if he picked Lily. Is he looking for a docile wife.No problems but is willing to do or try the things he likes? So far, they all are (so they can progress on the show). Maybe Lily is more genuine. So fighting or arguing. 
And what is his attraction to Sofia? With Olga, I can see it because she brings out the best and worst of all emotions but she’s a headache.
With them showing Marina in a different light arguing a lot more, I’m not sure anymore about her. 

Interesting season but it’s SO hard trying to figure out emotional connections not knowing most of what they’re saying laugh out loud

Yes. All this love of submissiveness is throwing me off. He is definitely not like the American leads. I just can't get a handle on him. I really wish I understood what was being said because I think that would really help to understand what he wants.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Sprite wrote:Episode 6:  http://www.holostyak-natv.ru/smotret/9-sezon-ukraina

Than link doesn't work anymore, I'm trying to find another one... Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Idlemess wrote: I won’t be surprised if he picked Lily. Is he looking for a docile wife.No problems but is willing to do or try the things he likes? So far, they all are (so they can progress on the show). Maybe Lily is more genuine. So fighting or arguing. 

Interesting season but it’s SO hard trying to figure out emotional connections not knowing most of what they’re saying laugh out loud[/b]

Exactly.  It's not only cultural, it's also Nikita himself who wants someone submissive.  I just don't know how this is going to play out because there are a lot more screencaps of Olga and Dasha to come, but bring it on laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:38 pm

Maddy wrote:

@Maddy I just tried it and it works for me.

What are you seeing?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:54 pm

SOS @natik @maddy

The show is driving us batty. It's interesting because of Nikita's stoic demeanor but we really need to know what he's saying.
Other than her sex appeal WHY is Olga still there? No one was more physically sexual than Julia and he got rid of her, so what's the deal with him putting up with Olga. She's coming across as conniving.

Natali is far from docile, but she's tv goal. She gets to stay and I like her. I Instagram her and she responded.

From the beginning I liked Dasha and felt she matched Nikita aesthetically. She might be two-faced playing coy because her IG is far from it. Lord, he's having his fun with her.

Marina looks suitable and seems more mature than her age implies.

WHY is Sofia, Lilia and Liz still there? What does he like about them?
Lilia = submissiveness
Liz= conservative
Sofia= odd (intriguing???)

Victoria and Julia was not falling into his arms (or sense I don't understand his ways or BS). He got rid of them.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
Maddy wrote:
@Maddy I just tried it and it works for me.
What are you seeing?
it says something is wrong, an error and doesn't show anything, I checked 2 different browsers
But I found another link and will try to watch it though I'm having a very busy day, don't know how long it will take me.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:42 pm

Maddy wrote:

Here you go: http://uteta.ru/movies/peredachi/44973-holostyak-9-sezon-6-vypusk-efir-120419.html

Now I just need to understand what's going on Smiley
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Idlemess wrote:SOS @natik @maddy

The show is driving us batty. It's interesting because of Nikita's stoic demeanor but we really need to know what he's saying.
Other than her sex appeal WHY is Olga still there? No one was more physically sexual than Julia and he got rid of her, so what's the deal with him putting up with Olga. She's coming across as conniving.

Natali is far from docile, but she's tv goal. She gets to stay and I like her. I Instagram her and she responded.

From the beginning I liked Dasha and felt she matched Nikita aesthetically. She might be two-faced playing coy because her IG is far from it. Lord, he's having his fun with her.

Marina looks suitable and seems more mature than her age implies.

WHY is Sofia, Lilia and Liz still there? What does he like about them?
Lilia = submissiveness
Liz= conservative
Sofia= odd (intriguing???)

Victoria and Julia was not falling into his arms (or sense I don't understand his ways or BS). He got rid of them.

Hey hi are you able to post Dashas IG ? i would love to check it out! TIA

Also i just tried Google translate and it worked a little laugh out loud so fare i have asked google to translate a little of the dasha date and the intruders what they said to nikita and what it told me (@natik will have to tell if this is right laugh out loud) first the intruders mentioned that the girls who have the most pronounced feeling for him(yes google used the word pronounced when it translated) are Dasha,Lilya and Sophia....

On Dashas date google translated the serious conversation for me but it was hard to really keep up?? but something about Nikitas mum died? and Dashas dad left them?? i am not sure if that is right i have to maybe pause every second to get it right ohwell...

Nikita seemed to say according to google that he is very attracted to Dasha but likes to have more serious conversations as well?

Anyway maybe you guys should try it and have better luck than me with google translate Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Sprite wrote:We get introduced to the new ladies. What do they do? I don't see any ages listed.
One is a psychologist, another one is an astrologist and one more is a sexologist. They were invited to see who would be the better match for Nikita. He didn't know about it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Idlemess wrote:WHY is Sofia, Lilia and Liz still there? What does he like about them?
I don't know what he likes about them, but after 1-on-1 with Lilia I like her most of all, they had a great date and both were very happy about it.
Idlemess wrote: Lilia = submissiveness
Not for me, she is a very smart girl she knows how to work on relationships and already did a lot about it at her age of 21.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom