SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:05 am

He knows enough not to put ABC Bachelorette or a rose in his bio?

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Captur58

https://www.instagram.com/_gy_yrigoyen__/

The more changes to his IG the more I dislike him. What's he afraid of? Keep one IG and turn off comments, it's simple. He should be promoting the show via IG and supporting the lead who chose him as her F1.

He's a coward in my humble opinion of course.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:So we think he changed it from
garrett_yrigs12 - deactivated

to

gy_yrigoyen - bio - apology - fish post
https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/

to
_gy_yrigoyen__ - private
https://www.instagram.com/_gy_yrigoyen__

?

But why post the fish post after the apology post on gy_yrigoyen?

How does one explain a jack ax? Jmo I hope he puts half the energy he has with his sm into his new relationship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:15 am

I think he’s social media inept, that’s all. Hopefully Becca can help him out with this.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:34 am

He was well aware of how to remove a link from his Bio in the midst of spending time in beautiful Maldives with the lead within hours of being chosen the F1. Proven by sleuthing.

I don't agree that he is not familiar with SM. If Becca or TPTB didn't coach him, a simple google, how can I turn off comments on IG would do it.

Does he think by changing his name 3 times, on IG it will solve everything.  

Someone mentioned the song Hotel California while back. It's so true, paraphrasing, we are a prisoner of our own device, you can check out but you can never leave. Suspect

I'm looking forward to the ATFR to form an opinion, because right now all I see is a guy with a strange look on his face every time he talks, like he's on something, and one who hides rather than faces adversity or supporting the lead by promoting her season. During filming, he had no idea this was all going to go down. I want to see how he handles the questions from CH which I expect will be brutal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:49 am

While I haven't seen him in action much, nothing I saw dispels my dislike.  In the scene where Colton is talking about having dated Tia, G stares at him and when it's his turn to talk, I honestly feel like he was reading a cue card...something about "what do you hope to get from this".  
IMO he likes to keep things "light" and is always joking.  That's fine for a fun time, or a fling,  but does he have the depth to go the distance post TB?  Is he the guy who will be a partner?  I really don't know.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:08 am

nananana wrote:I think he’s social media inept, that’s all. Hopefully Becca can help him out with this.

Someone who knows how to change/deletes and create new IG is not inept. He’s deceptive and deliberate. As mentioned on here he can switch to limit comments but he rather delete the negative one to glorify in the positive. To limits his comment content means all the positive remarks won’t be seen. He knows what he’s doing.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:19 am

@Idlemess Ehhh I’m just saying he’s not as vindictive as people are saying he his.

Also, IMO if he was better at SM none of this would have happened in the first place / he wouldn’t be switching accounts every few days. None of this comes off as groomed social media behavior to me.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He was well aware of how to remove a link from his Bio in the midst of spending time in beautiful Maldives with the lead within hours of being chosen the F1. Proven by sleuthing.

snipped

THIS. i've been wondering about this for sometime now...and can't find anywhere if the issue has been brought up? scratch

For me, the timing of the link removal seems fishy (pun intended laugh out loud). Wasn't it between May 10, 8 pm-ish to-May 11, 8 am-ish?. I really wonder if Becca knew about this at all? was he being upfront about it with her?. As someone said, he might just removed it when Becca was in the bathroom or something laugh out loud. It took only 1-2 minutes IMO.

I would be furious if i were Becca and the gun link is actually a deal breaker to me. Isn't Honesty all she ask for from a man?. But hey, love is blind, i guess?..let alone love in Maldives on your honeymoon after your longing engagement #2 which supposed to be a huge success ...so what do i know... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:44 am

@Joy15 sorry for quoting myself, here is one post, I'm sure there were others which I can't find aTM. Correction: we now know the  FRC was mid afternoon but that doesn't change the timing of the removal of the link. May 10th 10:30pm Eastern was the date and time it was last noticed that it was still there. May 11th 10:00am was when it was noticed by @havadrpepper that it was gone.

GuardianAngel wrote:

Here's how I figured it out, it's confusing. laugh out loud Total speculation and not factual.

If the FRC was Thursday, May 10th sunset I believe someone, sorry forget who figured out sunset was around 6pm which would be 9am Eastern Thursday May 10. snipped..

The link on Garrett's profile was deleted sometime between 10:30pm Eastern May 10th (7am Friday Maldives after the FRC) and 10am May 11th Eastern when it was noticed.(1pm Friday May 11 Maldives) FRC May 10th 6pm Maldives time, would be May 10th 9am Thursday. Either way it was removed after the FRC.

snipped
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4754p336-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers[/quote]

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:16 am

nananana wrote:@Idlemess Ehhh I’m just saying he’s not as vindictive as people are saying he his.

Also, IMO if he was better at SM none of this would have happened in the first place / he wouldn’t be switching accounts every few days. None of this comes off as groomed social media behavior to me.
He has Becca. He has no need for social media. I am sure he wishes he was never on it. I believe he is just trying to do whatever those who control  his contract are telling him and he wants peace.  **I** have to remember that Becca loves him. She chose him. Why watch the show if **I'M** are not watching for the love story?  Every woman has a type that she is the most attracted to. For some it will be Joe the grocery store owner, for some Blake, for some Jason, for some Wills but for Becca it was Garrett. He is the one she chose and I think she knows and understands him very well. I think he must be a very special loving guy. We have only seen 2 episodes and already he stands out- in a good way IMO. The guys on the show seemed to like him and have even stuck up for him. No one that really knows him has spoken bad about him. **I**can not just take bits and pieces of what they have allowed us to see and judge him. None of the other men or any of us could stand up to that kind of judgment.

Last edited by just me on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : general opinions including other members)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:28 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:38 am

Lol I can't keep up. First he should delete his account, then he should stay on private, and now he should be supporting the show on SM.

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05