SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:35 pm

@albean99 @LeapofFaith I have several gay couples who live in my immediate neighborhood. They are dear friends, like family to me and others in our community. I have seen what they had to go through to be married. I know most religions, my own included, frown upon same sex marriage. I disagree with this. I see two people who love each other. Love is love. When I see this way of life being mocked by thoughtless and IMO sometimes hateful speech, posts etc. it hurts my heart. I like Becca so much, I am rooting for a happy ending for her.
I think she fell hard for a guy she views as like her Dad because of his outdoorsman lifestyle. IDK what's in his heart. I know what's in his likes...and it's awful. She has a lot of good guys as far as I can tell. However, she's being loyal to this one. I feel like all the criticism just makes her dig in harder with her support. This is so early in their relationship. They barely know each other, have just met 10 weeks ago and she's been dating a bunch of other dudes. I just want her to take a good hard look at him IRL and be sure. Being given a chance is a privlege I hope he can live up to.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 pm

Who Becca likes has little bearing on Garrett for me.
If someone were to go on my social media site and see that I was liking consistent posts, groups and activities regarding travel, cooking and puppies and other cute animals and babies, it would be easy to draw certain conclusions. It would be unlikely, I was liking these things if I did not.
It’s simply a likely conclusion.
Similariily, if I liked female circumcision, buying blood diamonds because I could get better deals, and trophy exotic animal safaris one could conclude other things.
All are based on subjective conclusions, however I don’t think I would personally take time to consistently like, follow or join certain things without some degree of personal interest.  
And really, IMO, if those are things I really enjoy I might apologize that it offended you, but still feel justified in enjoying that. It’s my right.
@pavalygurl ita

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 pm

What’s “ all new” to him?  Accountability? :drama :shootme:

ETA.  There’s a saying ... “ show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are”.  This applies to SM too IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:28 pm

FWIW, RS has said that no one has contacted him to share bad info about him.
I look forward to epi 4 to see what he shares about his life/marriage.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:09 am

Nope imo I don’t see a villain. Truthfully how many of us have laughed and contributed to a conversation where someone else is the brunt of a joke. To me thats akin to ‘liking’ in cyberworld. Anyone that says they haven’t is a liar or a saint IMO. I’ve known guys who like puppy pics and inspirational quotes only to be the biggest low lifes ard. He might not be an end all to be all kind of man but looking at her crop of guys. Sheesh! I’m actually annoyed that he’s not gathering his followers and shilling like heck in the future. But judging from his IG he and his family are  not hard pressed for cash. But still! Go get those coins GY. He can do what he wants with his Ig. I just won’t follow if I don’t like him. Pretty simple. There are 27 other guys that need the follows. It’s easy to take the moral high ground when you’re not at the receiving end. Meh! People are dumping all what they deem to be moral rights and wrong on this guy. Let’s face it. He’s not supposed to be some poster boy for virtue. He’s Not running for Congress. He’s on a reality show! Lol! Just because he got caught out for his likes and being F1 he’s just easy prey for hate IMO. I see heart eyes for Becca when I see him on screen and I’m good with that. As for their following .. you have a causasian good looking couple w a love story. Doubt it will pose a problem. JMHO

Last edited by Teamee on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:12 am

I’m sure he’s just fine as a person face to face.  I’m sure lots of people like him and think he’s a decent guy in the flesh. I don’t think he’s putting on a white hood and burning torches in people’s yards here. I actually even kind of found him charming so far on the show, and he’d prob be a fave of mine if I didn’t know the BTS stuff. 

It’s just his views that I find completely repulsive. I guess we just see the world completely differently, and it leaves me finding him ignorant, at best. I’m just having trouble reconciling that. I appreciated the apology, but I also need to see action and change before I start to root for the guy. Idk.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:19 am

Personally for me it is way too early to form any firm kind of opinion of Becca as the Bette, him as a cast member of the show and her F1, or them as a couple. Thus far just gathering nuggets along the way to piece together as the season chugs along and I see them in real life post show.

So far I think she is doing a decent job with what she has been given. He is not my cup of tea, but then the F1's rarely are. His likes are another story, but I will try to suspend judgement until the end. With what little I have seen he seems gaga for her and vice versa. That is the best I can hope for from this stupid show. Plus, it looks like Jason will be, a hopefully not too hidden nugget, so I'm good so far.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:17 pm

northernviewer wrote:What’s “ all new” to him?  Accountability? :drama :shootme:

ETA.  There’s a saying ... “ show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are”.  This applies to SM too IMO
Imo- I disagree that everyone needs to be “woke” and progressive and if they’re not, they’re not “accountable” or insert whatever word and description. People are born and bred in all sorts of environments with different backgrounds.  Not everyone is Ashley Spivey Rolling Eyes G apologized and did what he could. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:20 pm

Becca and Garrett kind of look alike.

I don't think Garret is model handsome but he's def good looking and tall and has the kind of smile that would warm plenty hearts...enough swoon for most girls IMO

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:22 pm

IA @Kerriway, and he lugs her around caveman style and takes care of her and she’s fine with that laugh out loud guess she’s not quite as feminist warrior crusader strong woman as she thought. Which, whatever, her life. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Alanna wrote:lugs her around caveman style and takes care of her and she’s fine with that

LOL that he does and I can't wait to see it! She deserves to be swept off her feet in both ways.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Idk.  Getting swept off my feet is not having someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.  That “Me Tarzan, You Jane”  carry off shot made me cringe on several levels.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05