SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAawards - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:34 am

laugh out loud so they are dating. Interesting... also that dress is a big fat no from me. no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  CMAawards - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 10 1f49c

CMAawards - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 10 8367-910 CMAawards - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 10 I_got_13 CMAawards - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 CMAawards - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

CMAawards - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by notarose Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:57 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:13 pm

He gives me creepy vibes and she is so fame hungry and this is her desperate attempt to stay relevant. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Lauren has always been a fame hoe. She looks nothing like she did on the show.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:15 pm

I like Lauren and am glad that she looks happy! yes
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:51 pm

This girl obviously cannot be alone. Yikes girl. Take 2 seconds for yourself. 

Also that dress is fugly.

Also, didn’t she party a few times with Chris Lane even when she was still with Ben? During those dying days when they hardly saw each other.

I mean, I always liked Lauren... but I do question needing a boyfriend at all times. Even her sister said this about her back on her hometown date. Doesn’t seem incredibly healthy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:03 pm

She did party with Chris lane during the dying days of their relationship. It was obvious she needed attention and wasn’t getting it home at the time and I guess that’s still true now- needs attention.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:04 pm

I still like Lauren too and don't agree with the comments that she's a fame-ho or desperate to stay relevant or anything like that. But I do think she has trouble being alone, since this thing with Chris has been going on since August and that's right around when she broke up with Devin. And it's sad, because on RS's podcast, she even mentioned that she wished she had spent some more time alone after the breakup with Ben instead of jumping straight into another relationship. So it seems like she does kind of understand this pattern is unhealthy, but she's still unable to stop. Also...dating Chris Lane is always a bad idea, no matter how long it's been. Kind of funny how both Ben and Lauren are now dating people who are obsessed with dating Bach people. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:41 pm

I like Lauren but I do not like her taste in men. Why would you even entertain the idea of dating a known cheater and fvckboy who's been after pretty much every Bachelor girl? What goes through her mind? Ugh. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:07 pm

RealitySteve wrote: RealitySteve @RealitySteve
As for everyone asking about the new Lauren/Chris coupling, my opinion remains the same. And nothing I’m saying now I haven’t said directly to Lauren the last couple days: Good luck. She’s gonna need it bc she’s making a giant mistake. Her life. Her choices. Just my opinion.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Welp, RS and I agree on something.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:38 pm

Maddy wrote:
RealitySteve wrote: RealitySteve @RealitySteve
As for everyone asking about the new Lauren/Chris coupling, my opinion remains the same. And nothing I’m saying now I haven’t said directly to Lauren the last couple days: Good luck. She’s gonna need it bc she’s making a giant mistake. Her life. Her choices. Just my opinion.    

Chris did appear on the Bach however he is not a part of the franchise. For this reason IMO RS is out of bounds commenting on a relationship that is not within the franchise. This is no different than if RS had blasted a negative tweet about Wells and Sarah. These relationships have not played out on any of the franchise shows, Lauren is 2+ years removed from her tv time. I really hope RS doesn’t insert his opinion in future couples under similar circumstances (involved with someone outside the franchise) given his following and the potential for trolls to be resurrected. RS knows the power of his reach.

I’ve always been blaze about Lauren. To me it’s just a bit of news and I find it mildly interesting to see what she’s up to post show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry