SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:35 pm

Chris Lane is soooooooo not my type and I don’t get it. But he seems so devoted to her, and actually goofs off with her on SM and seems to let her be herself. That’s refreshing after Ben and Devin gave us nothing but the occasional eye roll on her SM. People complained when she was in bad relationships and did nothing but stare vacantly into the screen, and now they complain when she is acting goofy and herself, seemingly at peace and happy. She can’t win, but I’m happy for her. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by blueblues Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:Chris Lane is soooooooo not my type and I don’t get it. But he seems so devoted to her, and actually goofs off with her on SM and seems to let her be herself. That’s refreshing after Ben and Devin gave us nothing but the occasional eye roll on her SM. People complained when she was in bad relationships and did nothing but stare vacantly into the screen, and now they complain when she is acting goofy and herself, seemingly at peace and happy. She can’t win, but I’m happy for her. JMO
IA with all of this. As long as she is happy. beatingheart

yana_bach wrote:So all Lauren Bs eventually will become Lauren L, interesting... Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 15 1f603 I‘m happy for her, she seems really happy and comfortable with this guy.
That’s so funny. So when “OG Lauren B” becomes Lauren L, will she be “OG Lauren L” or “Lauren L 2.0”? scratch giggling

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:Chris Lane is soooooooo not my type and I don’t get it. But he seems so devoted to her, and actually goofs off with her on SM and seems to let her be herself. That’s refreshing after Ben and Devin gave us nothing but the occasional eye roll on her SM. People complained when she was in bad relationships and did nothing but stare vacantly into the screen, and now they complain when she is acting goofy and herself, seemingly at peace and happy. She can’t win, but I’m happy for her. JMO

I actually never wrote anything negative before about Lauren. I was a big Ben and Lauren fan. I was looking at a video where she was singing a looong time ago and started to worry about her. I never wrote anything about it though. I should have explained myself better, I am sorry about that. Not having english as my mother tounge also didnt help my bad wording. I didnt want to judge her, I wanted to know if I was the only one that was wondering... I will not discuss it again. I was actually wondering before writing about it if it was allowed but then I thought so many things are discussed here, where we dont have the facts that I thought it was ok. Forgot the IMO though :crazed

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Congratulations to Lauren and Chris! Smiley

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:03 pm

Anonymous Reddit user was right! 

I'm happy for her. It seemed like her previous exes were just irritated  by her and this guy seems to really love her and accept her.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:06 pm

This video is so cute though. So happy for Lauren. :tissuebox

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 15 Lauren10
Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 15 Lauren11
https://people.com/country/chris-lane-lauren-bushnell-engaged-proposal-details/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:28 pm

I know people don’t seem to really like Chris (why is that btw?) but I’m so happy for her! They seem super in love, I love how goofy they are with each other, & I think he’s liked her for a long time but she was always with other people. Also, this ring >>>> that ugly azz ring Ben picked.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:35 pm

Love love love the song. Also, he stepped in dog Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 15 3538374961 before the proposal. Lol
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:07 pm

SO romantic, I actually had tears in my eyes by the end of the video. Congrats to the future Mrs. Lauren Lane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:14 pm

Congrats !!! I love the ring, so pretty
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:15 pm

Aw, what a sweet video and the song was perfect. I’m so happy for Lauren! lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:19 pm

I’ve always liked Lauren. Glad to see she is really happy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry