SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:02 am

Oh dear.

Are Keira Maguire and Jarrod Woodgate headed back to Paradise? Channel Ten drops a VERY big hint that former Bachelor stars will return for second season of popular spin-off

Channel Ten is currently casting for season two of Bachelor In Paradise, and it looks like the line up could contain some VERY familiar faces.

In an official announcement from Channel Ten, the network said that season two will feature stars from the franchise getting their 'second or even third chance at love,' essentially confirming that several Bachelor In Paradise rejects will return.

Other popular stars who could serve as potential Paradise returnees include 26-year-old Apollo Jackson and Sam Cochrane, 31.

Besides a few potential returnees from Paradise season one, the bulk of the cast will be made up of rejects from past seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.

Other potential cast members could include memorable stars like Rhys Chilton, Jen Hawke, Zilda Williams, Cameron Cranley and Louise Pillidge.

"Rejects" indeed.  For a reason, IMO.

Yay Cam though.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:27 am

I am at a loss for words to think Kiera and Jarrod are a drawcard for series 2. The public is overwhelmingly tired of Ali trying yet again to find love and yet BIP are re-hashing more rejects. Cam has kept well away from the Bachelor franchise so I personally can’t see him agreeing to be on the show. And I’m surprised nothing has been said about Ali’s ‘escapees’ being considered. Maybe the will end up being on the show.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:42 am

Storybook wrote:I am at a loss for words to think Kiera and Jarrod are a drawcard for series 2. The public is overwhelmingly tired of Ali trying yet again to find love and yet BIP are re-hashing more rejects. Cam has kept well away from the Bachelor franchise so I personally can’t see him agreeing to be on the show. And I’m surprised nothing has been said about Ali’s ‘escapees’ being considered. Maybe the will end up being on the show.

They're not a drawcard, IMO.  I deliberately edited out the part of that article that referred to them as "fan favourites" because I just don't believe it.  It was mildly interesting watching a clinger and a nutcase hook up and try to make a relationship work, but there's no way I want to watch them trot out those old tropes for a second season.  They both need to accept the fact that they're not going to get famous out of this franchise and just move on and get a real job, IMO.  

Cam I could actually see doing it - he said he wouldn't have a bar of it before season 1 but I think the show came off better than people expected, so I think he could probably be talked into it this time round.  As for Ali's jailbreakers, they're probably limited to what they can say until her season starts and people get eliminated.  I'm way more interested in seeing some of them than any of the past rejects; their personalities might turn out to be duds but good eye candy IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:08 am

I’m just surprised Channel 10 are even dropping hints at Kiera and Jarrod being on the show. I referred to them as drawcards simply because I my mind this is what channel 10 must think they are.
True, nothing can be said about Ali’s men but there is only one winner (I presume) and it makes sense the rejects will at least be considered

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:21 am

Storybook wrote:I’m just surprised Channel 10 are even dropping hints at Kiera and Jarrod being on the show. I referred to them as drawcards simply because I my mind this is what channel 10 must think they are.
True,  nothing can be said about Ali’s men but there is only one winner (I presume) and it makes sense the rejects will at least be considered

Oh yes I have no doubt Ali's rejects will be there - the majority were probably cast on her season specifically with BiP in mind, IMO.  

What I meant was I'm not sure how much the media will be allowed to report about who's there since it will spoil her season.  We're likely to get pap photos though so the cat will soon be out of the bag.  

As for K & J, I agree, Ch 10 are delusional if they think they're drawcards.  Just goes to show how totally out of touch they are with what the audience actually thinks/wants, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:50 am

Sportsbet please, people will start to think you don't take this show seriously.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 HlSPJKh

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Seriously, please NO K&J! The whole show would be them being a pair of neurotic messes, and getting sh*tty and jealous when the other person goes on a date. I can't think of anything less appealing to watch.

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:12 pm

I agree Bobette, Sportsbet can’t be taken seriously. Kiera’s next boyfriend Shane Warne and Chris Hemsworth? And the tennis player John Millman - I am lost for words !!
And even worse is the thought of Kiera and Jarrod getting back together. Unless it was their plan all along to conveniently break up and find ‘love’ again.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:10 am

Oh FFS  Rolling Eyes

Bachelor In Paradise 2019 lineup 'revealed': Network Ten is 'desperate to sign up newly-single Keira Maguire and Sam Cochrane… as 'mean girls' Romy, Cat and Alisha receive offers'

It's the reality TV spin-off series which brings past cast members from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette together in a tropical paradise to find love.  

And ahead of the second season of Bachelor In Paradise Australia, speculation is rife about which former reality TV stars will appear in the 2019 lineup.

On Monday, Woman's Day reported Network Ten is 'desperate to sign up newly-single Keira Maguire and Sam Cochrane' as contestants on the dating series.

'Ten is desperate to get back some of the talent they had last year, and who better than Sam and Keira, who have both had their hearts broken?' the source told the magazine.

'They were massive ratings winners in the first season, so it makes sense they'd try and get them back,' the source added.

According to the source, Tara, was supposedly considered for the Fiji-based reality TV series up until she went public with her new boyfriend Nick Shepherdson, last month.

The magazine also reported the trio of 'mean girls' from the sixth season of The Bachelor, 'Cat Henesy, Romy Poulier and Alisha Aitken-Radburn are set to star on the upcoming Channel 10 series.'

They just.  Don't.  Get it.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:55 am

hell yes to CAM! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d would have loved him as the bach but bip will do Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3552228123
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:hell yes to CAM!  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d would have loved him as the bach but bip will do Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3552228123

Cast Cam, +1
Cast Keira, Jarrod, the Mean Girls, Jake, Megan, -5000000000

IMO laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:15 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:hell yes to CAM!  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f60d would have loved him as the bach but bip will do Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3552228123

Cast Cam, +1
Cast Keira, Jarrod, the Mean Girls, Jake, Megan, -5000000000

IMO laugh out loud

laugh out loud i think TPTB need us to pick the cast for them! maybe we should provide them with some names.....

Cam
Richie
Sasha
Sarah Mae
Jess
Sophie
Cass
Vanessa Sunshine
Brooke
some of Ali's rejected guys (silver fox comes to mind,champagne gladiator)  giggling

oh and Lily and Courtney!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem