SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:41 pm

Bobette wrote:Gotta love it when an article starts out with a provocative/misleading headline and then ends up completely contradicting itself.  laugh out loud

Is Richie Strahan plotting revenge? Jilted Bachelor 'may want to sabotage his ex-girlfriend Alex Nation's island romance with Brooke Blurton' By Jo Scrimshire For Daily Mail Australia

As the old saying goes, revenge is a dish served cold. But it looks like Richie Strahan could be saving his payback for the tropical climate of Fiji, amid speculation he plans to 'get even' with ex Alex Nation on Bachelor in Paradise.

According to NW magazine on Monday, the Perth tradesman may be determined to 'sabotage' Alex's attempts at finding love on the dating show.

Because Alex, 27, is pansexual and open to dating women, it is quite possible that she and Richie will be in direct competition with each other.

And it's rumoured that sparks could fly if the one-time Bachelor, 33, decides to get involved in his former girlfriend's new island fling.

A source claimed: 'Richie and Alex will have no choice but to watch each other date around Paradise, and if just so happens to like the same girl that Alex does, that's going to make for a very interesting love triangle.'

NW speculated the former TV lovebirds could clash over fellow contestant Brooke Blurton, who has dated both men and women in the past.

However, a friend of Richie's told New Idea that he wasn't preoccupied with getting even and instead planned to be 'as polite and courteous as possible' to his ex.

'Time is a great healer,' the said, adding that the reality TV heartthrob had been in two relationship since splitting with Alex.

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 this article is laughable. Come on Jo, there's better content to write than this (probably she has no choice she has to write something the editor deems dramatic/click$ enough).

Now this I believe  :yes: Richie has been very polite and courteous even after the breakup so I don't see that changing and him going on BIP lets me know that he has fully moved on and I think any drama they are hoping for won't happen.

a friend of Richie's told New Idea...Riche planned to be 'as polite and courteous as possible' to his ex.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:43 pm

Not sure what to make of Jules' latest IG post.  I definitely don't think it's a real time pic because the weather has been cool/cloudy in Kiama the past few days according to their local weather report.  

Also his friend in comments suggesting he's not replying to texts makes me think/hope he might still be on the island.  Although I think you said he's been liking/commenting a lot @AllAboutLove?  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 AsDQHl1

Source

If he is back in AU, the caption gives me the impression he may have gotten burned by someone on the show. Words such as "healed" and "I'm fine today" sounds like he may be a wounded soul IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:46 pm

@Bobette yes he's been liking pics consistently the past week. If he's still on then I guess someone else has his phone or he has access to it?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette yes he's been liking pics consistently the past week. If he's still on then I guess someone else has his phone or he has access to it?

Interesting, thanks.  Seems like he's probably out then.

ETA: I just noticed the hashtag #tookalickingandstillticking.  Definitely suggests someone may have stomped on sweet Jules' heart in Paradise IMO. Upset

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 AsDQHl1

Source

I was hoping with the release of the weekly mags we might get some more recent pap pics today but so far nothing. :pout

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:58 pm

@Bobette yeah. I think they are waiting before they release more so they get maximum click$. Then they'll rewrite the article again and again changing a few things here and there as the season comes around laugh out loud  dizzy  :headbanging

ETA: Jake and Megan back together it seems so they won't be on BIP for sure. The timing is interesting and makes me think they both weren't invited back to BIP so they are showmancing a bit instead (although I do think Jake is and always has been into Megan, far more than she is into him imo). 

Jake looks so thin! I hope he's okay. 

Are they back on? Megan Marx and Jake Ellis still look very much together as they head to RNB Friday in Brisbane with their friend Elora Murger

And on Friday, Megan Marx, 29, and Jake Ellis, 31, seemed like they rekindled their romance as they arrived together hand-in-hand at an RNB Friday event in Brisbane, who were accompanied by their friend Elora Murger.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 6270346-6397389-image-a-21_1542370908297
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6397389/Megan-Marx-Jake-Ellis-head-RNB-Friday-Brisbane.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:53 pm

@AllAboutLove how difference does Jake look
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:03 pm

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLove how difference does Jake look

@AllAboutLove Yeah I saw those pics on DM and my first thought was that they faked their break up hoping to be invited back on BiP as singles, and then when TPTB didn't want a bar of it they just gave up and slunk back together.  

Megan looks so skanky IMO and Jake - I'll just say it - looks IMO like he may have been dabbling in drugs or at the very least, not taking care of himself.  I think theirs is a toxic relationship and they bring out the worst in each other.  

I'm glad they won't be on the show.

ETA:  Megan really needs to lay off the cosmetic procedures.  She's ruining her face IMO

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Br3TTsH

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 MeLpHZI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:05 pm

That pic of Jules... I'm guessing either he wore socks and shoes a bulk of the time in paradise or its an older photo. Cause those sock tans don't look like he's just been in Fiji...

As for the likes and comments though, I'm guessing he's out.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:09 pm

spangler wrote:That pic of Jules... I'm guessing either he wore socks and shoes a bulk of the time in paradise or its an older photo. Cause those sock tans don't look like he's just been in Fiji...

As for the likes and comments though, I'm guessing he's out.

That's what I love about this forum - I would never have noticed something like that! thumbsup

Looking again at the Sportsbet figures for this season.  Cass and Nathan have been top of the "finding love" bracket since before filming started.  I'm wondering if they had a little pre-arranged thing going in, esp since they were hanging out together prior.  Suspect

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 BGB54Er

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:03 am

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 RxTb13I

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:21 am

Bobette wrote:Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 RxTb13I

Source

Really? Yes! I planned to hate Kiki on Richies season and ended up loving her
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:25 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 RxTb13I

Source

Really?  Yes!  I planned to hate Kiki on Richies season and ended up loving her

Where is the rest of her though?! That is some fairly dramatic weight loss. affraid

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Qq9XMdP

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem