SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed May 01, 2019 3:55 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:So the reunion show was taped on Tuesday but apparently it was a real fizzer with only about half the cast showing up - No Richie or Cass, no Bill, no Cat or Elora, and no Mack or Wes.  Also no internationals.  Ugggghhh that just leaves more screen time for Alex  no

Also it sounds like the boys copped a lot of flack and were left "grovelling and apologising" which suggests none of them are together, not even Jules and Alisha (which wouldn't surprise me judging by his demeanour during the last ep).  Not exactly a shocking result.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6974771/Bachelor-Paradises-biggest-stars-DITCH-boring-reunion-episode.html

wow so no couples are still together? not even flo and davey??i still wonder if its true about shazza and jimmy hooking up after bip then??

This is what I've heard on the grapevine:

- Shannon and Connor are definitely dunzo and were "encouraged" by TPTB to leave the show in the way they did because they were hanging out inside the cabins a lot and were, frankly, being totally boring.  

- It sounds like Connor might get the blame for their split since the reunion is apparently "all about girl power". Rolling Eyes  Bill didn't turn up to the taping so Alexnation yells at a cardboard cut out of him instead.    

- There are apparently some "surprises" at the reunion - could be that Shannon and Jimmy hooked up after - however he's recently gone public with a new gf so if there was anything, there's not anymore.

- Could also be that Jules & Alisha split but then got back together?  I thought he seemed pretty bummed post-show and figured someone broke his heart, but he seems to be holding all the cards with Alisha so...  no idea

- Several of the cast are filthy about how they've been edited, but since the reunion special is being edited by the same people who edited the show I'm sure none of their grievances will make it to air.  

- And finally, Rachel is just as clueless and annoying at the reunion as she was on the show. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed May 01, 2019 11:21 pm

The reunion sounds like a downer.
I really enjoyed the beginning of this season but it lost steam IMO as it progressed. Not sure why. Perhaps partly due to some of the later cast seemingly being sent in as contrived sh*t disturbers. Too much producer intervention and willing participation?
I also starting feeling like a lot of the women were auditioning for next lead.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 02, 2019 4:42 am

I agree with you @notarose, and IMO the frankenbyting has been particularly bad this season (too much of it, and WAY too obvious) which makes me doubt everything any of the contestants "say".  It really seems like they gave TPTB so little to work with relationship-wise that the editors just decided to flat out make storylines up.

Reunion preview:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem