SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:42 am

Sorry about the double post, bur Alex Bordy posted with Rachel and Bryan separately

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1h9yNqphVo/?igshid=vp2tzg1xh95o

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:45 am

I've been neglecting my wedding duties, but thank you all for keeping us updated! Starting to follow everyone now laugh out loud

What's our BN guest list thus far? I see Kristina, Alex, Josiah, Eric, Kenny, Astrid, and Kevin.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:39 am

@TheLurker Rachel mentioned in The Knot Q&A interview, Corinne, Whitney, Alexis, Kenny, Matt, and Will, plus those who you saw.
Plus I saw Natalie, Bryan’s handler.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:44 am

Ok so Lauren Zima posted on her IG stories 19 hours ago she was on a plane, and Chris Harrison was tagged by a fan on IG at LAX. Me thinks they were probably heading to Mexico for the wedding.

Last edited by mysthelma on Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:50 am

Mobile mike posted pictures from last night,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1jHLVtnNus/?igshid=13lyve7r7gpso

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:35 pm

Does anyone know if Chris Harrison is going to the wedding or Elan?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:42 pm

According to Elan IG stories he is in Copenhagen with Molly so I don’t think they will be at the wedding.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:03 pm

Has Rachel said anything about whether guests can post during the wedding?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:15 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Does anyone know if Chris Harrison is going to the wedding or Elan?
CH has an event scheduled today so he won’t be there. Seems like the only people from the franchise that will be there are people that have a legitimate relationship with Rachel or Bryan outside of the show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:20 pm

notarose wrote:Has Rachel said anything about whether guests can post during the wedding?

She said something on the podcast about asking them to not post pics until she and Bryan did.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:09 pm

People Magazine just posted pics of Rachel and Bryan after the wedding. They are now married. I don't know how to bring it over to this board.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:11 pm

@2observe yay!!! thumbsup

Putting this here for starters while is see what else is in the article. Gorgeous!!!

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Tout-1-30

https://people.com/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

+35
Diana
Jolena
albean99
ReneeM
notarose