SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:39 am

I really like Pauline's red dress too. She's the reason Bryan went on the Bachelorette.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I never noticed he kissed her hand after her put the ring on. Awwww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=are5oXEklV0
Wow this still brought tears to my eyes. Thanks GA for sharing it again.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:56 am

Sooo proud of them and us for making it to this point. So happy for them. What a beautiful day.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:27 am

Someone on reddit messaged the photographer about the photo posted in People because of it looking awkward with their backs to each other. Photographer replied that the photo was taken before the ceremony and they were following the tradition of the groom not seeing the bride before she walked down the aisle.

I guess that was their way of getting a photo out to the press before any of their guests did even though they asked their guests to not IG anything until they did. Looking forward to seeing the rest of their official photos.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:38 am

Congrats to Rachel & Bryan! PINKHEART
I remember watching him walk out with the other guys on The Ellen Show like it was yesterday ... and now here we are, they’re officially married. It’s great to see!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:00 am

Thanks Pauldine for encouraging Bryan to go on the show and all the stories!

https://www.instagram.com/pauldine

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 D876f610
Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 143e1310

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:35 am

@2observe they have the best kisses and are so lovely together

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:54 am

What a gorgeous bride Rachel was! I'm so happy these two are married, they're one of my favourite couples from the show. Beautiful wedding!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:00 am

Congratulations to Rachel and Bryan! So happy for them and their fans!! Smiley beatingheart
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:12 am

sdmom wrote:Thanks Pauldine for encouraging Bryan to go on the show and all the stories!

https://www.instagram.com/pauldine

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 143e1310

There's that pantsuit she wanted to wear!

Looks like it might have been a wrap around skirt for her gown.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:14 pm

So happy for Rachel and Bryan. Loved her dress and his suit. The reception looked like so much fun. Hot but fun laugh out loud Congrats to my favorite couple.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:15 pm

Congratulations to Rachel and Bryan! Wishing them a lifetime of happiness.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

+35
Diana
Jolena
albean99
ReneeM
notarose