SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:59 pm

@Idlemess I tried to look for info but don't see much. There is a vid in his IG from May where he is with his son which looks like he just let him pee in a flower pot no no (why anyone thinks that's funny to post on SM I'll never know)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByFUSwYn_n3/

In that vid you can hear a female talking. It doesn't confirm if he is still with her or not.

What brand is he trying to build? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:32 pm

Wow, old news!
@GuardianAngel He launched a very successful line of feta cheese and it’s by-products made with sheep’s milk ( recipe taken from Crete, as luck has it, where we are sleuthing a lot now, ) called Lebeda if I remember correctly. No news of how everything is going now.
I think there are many photos of his products in the Olga’s thread.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Idlemess wrote:Denis apparently moved on with another beautiful woman named Alla however based on his IG, he seems to have deleted any evidents of that relationship. Does anyone know if he's still involve with her? There haven't been any current posting of each other.  
They were together only for a month. In Jan she posted a pic:
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Rsz800x800_790a4a94f64c001ddb314741fdb1c2c4
and said that they were on and off every week and that she had enough of that.
https://www.vokrug.tv/article/show/15479341751/
I think he is very flaky.

Last edited by Maddy on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:42 pm

@Astrobach I knew about the cheese. It was discussed many times. I thought there was something else he was trying to brand since he was on the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum