SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:08 pm

Man I was starting to like Blake and now he's annoying me with "Becca should know how I'm feeling right now!" :crazed He's letting the producers get into his head way to much. I wanted him to be the next Bach but if he's going to act like that with even more pressure on him then idk anymore.

Garrett and Becca just have the chemistry. That is all.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 8367-910 neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 I_got_13 neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 E5kqdm15 neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Colton responded on SM that it happened the way Becca said.  I don't doubt them both.  As for editing, it is what it is.  I don't see her being totally thrown to the wolves or turned into road kill yet.  

Lets stick to Becca and leave Arie discussions out of her threads.

JMO

Becca and Arie are directly related as she was his F1 at first and she’s the Bachette because of him letting her go while cameras were rolling. It’s inevitable that his name is going to come up now and then when discussing Becca and how she’s acting or being edited this season. Many comparisons also come with lots of other past contestants too .... and I understand that the conversation can’t veer off to a full blown discussion of another contestant .... but I honestly don’t see how Arie can be completely left out when discussing aspects of Becca this season .... just like next season .... Beccas name will arise when discussing the new Bach ... it’s a cycle IMHO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 pm

Sharleen's recap: http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-14-episode-7-recap/

Rachel's recap: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-why-did-becca-react-like-that-to-coltons-virginity/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:01 am

There are plenty of threads to discuss everyone and everything in their proper threads.  Heavy discussion of Arie or how things played out or who wronged who or baiting posters from the opposite camp will not be allowed in Becca's threads anymore than Becca being brought up in Arie's has been.  

The point is a general reminder to stay on topic, before things veered off where they should not, nothing more nothing less.  If anyone has problems with a post or further questions, there is a pm button to use to address it with mods or a report button for posts.  Use them if and when needed.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:29 pm

My thoughts:

The Bahamas -- *Finally* out of the country - yay! I've been to the Caribbean before, but never the Bahamas, and I have to say that I was impressed. It looks amazing.
Becca -- looked great this week. I loved her bikinis and the dresses were lovely. She looks good in white.
Chris H. -- I like Chris H. and was glad to see him having a sit-down with Becca. I've missed his chats and want to see more of them.
The final 6 -- I enjoy Bach drama as much as the next person, but like Becca, I was ready to put a fork in it. She chose a great bunch of guys to take to the islands.

Colton's 1-on-1 -- I'm always rather intrigued by what the other cast members have to say about a given individual. So it was interesting to me when Blake said (with obvious assent from Garrett and Leo,) "None of us can see her wtih Colton." One of the guys (Blake?) mentioned Colton's "age, inexperience, and virginity" as factors playing into their assessment, all of which make sense to me. Having said that, Colton is a cutie-pie, and I enjoyed their date. IMO Becca's main attraction to him is physical -- "I don't think Colton and I need any aphrodesiac." He's definitely her type -- large, muscle-bound, athletic, and with middle-America good looks.

I think his revelation to her threw her for a loop, although she responded relatively well at the table. I did see her explanation about having to get up to use the bathroom, but sorry, Becca, the timing is still suspect. IMO she needed time to process what Colton told her and to think things through. I noticed when she got back, the first things she said was, "That must have been hard to open up." So that means she did get up right after he spilled his guts to her. Not a good look for her.

Garrett -- I still think that by far, she has the best quality of chemistry and interaction with Garrett. They seem very natural with one another. Garrett's explanation about his previous marriage made a bit more sense to me this week. The thing that most struck me was that he said he was "just coming out of college" when he got married. I remember that as being a very vulnerable time in my own life. Your friends are scattering to the winds, and I can understand the impulse to want to nail things down with a romantic partner. I also empathized with him when he said, "I was changing who I was," because I've made that mistake myself. However, when Becca said, "We both knew what we were giving, and not getting in return," I personally did not make the same connection between the two of them. I do realize it may have been a fault of the editing, with connecting thoughts being left out, but I felt that she was reaching here for a personal connection that may not in fact have been present. IMO

Blake -- Blake spent too much time in his head before his 1-on-1. I think the fact that he was all in was huge with Becca. Becca is saying all the right things to him, and in her ITMs, but I'm just not seeing the natural sort of connection with Blake that she has with Garrett. I'm not Blake's biggest fan, but he does have a very sweet smile and is certainly charming.

The group date -- Leo was the obvious first choice to go home. I really felt for Wills. It seems that she rejected him *because* he was all in, and she knew she would never get there with him. This tells me that in her head, she alreay knew that Jason was an unlikely top finisher, since they both were only at the friends stage themselves.

The next Bachelor -- Who the heck knows? Colton is very handsome, but is shy around women, and inexperienced with them. Jason may possibly be too reserved. Blake may be too much of an emotional mess. Right now, I'm liking Wills, but I'm thinking that the rest of season, along with Paradise, will tell the tale.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Amethyst wrote:My thoughts:

I think his revelation to her threw her for a loop, although she responded relatively well at the table. I did see her explanation about having to get up to use the bathroom, but sorry, Becca, the timing is still suspect. IMO she needed time to process what Colton told her and to think things through. I noticed when she got back, the first things she said was, "That must have been hard to open up." So that means she did get up right after he spilled his guts to her. Not a good look for her.

Garrett -- I still think that by far, she has the best quality of chemistry and interaction with Garrett. They seem very natural with one another. Garrett's explanation about his previous marriage made a bit more sense to me this week. The thing that most struck me was that he said he was "just coming out of college" when he got married. I remember that as being a very vulnerable time in my own life. Your friends are scattering to the winds, and I can understand the impulse to want to nail things down with a romantic partner. I also empathized with him when he said, "I was changing who I was," because I've made that mistake myself. However, when Becca said, "We both knew what we were giving, and not getting in return," I personally did not make the same connection between the two of them. I do realize it may have been a fault of the editing, with connecting thoughts being left out, but I felt that she was reaching here for a personal connection that may not in fact have been present. IMO

With regard to Becca's explanation about Colton...apparently they both confirmed that is what happened. I can see how a little editing, being pulled aside by producers for some ITM's, could easily be made to look different than what happened.

As for the "We both knew what we were giving, and not getting in return"...I think she was referring to both of their previous relationships....his ex wife and her 7 year boyfriend. To me it made sense, although I could see how the editing could make it confusing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
Amethyst wrote:My thoughts:

With regard to Becca's explanation about Colton...apparently they both confirmed that is what happened. I can see how a little editing, being pulled aside by producers for some ITM's, could easily be made to look different than what happened.

As for the "We both knew what we were giving, and not getting in return"...I think she was referring to both of their previous relationships....his ex wife and her 7 year boyfriend. To me it made sense, although I could see how the editing could make it confusing.

Yes, I believe what they both are saying about how she was using the bathroom. Or production could also have pulled her. My take on Colton is that he tries to have good manners (I noticed that he stood when Becca came back, and pulled out her chair for her,) so IMO he would back up  what she is saying as being the gentlemanly thing to do. I just think that when someone has spilled their guts to you, it's not the optimal time to go powder your nose. It doesn't look good.

I agree with the "We both knew..." statement that Becca and Garrett were referring to their previous relationships. I personally didn't understand what Garrett had been giving because I didn't hear him explaining that...just what he felt he was suffering. So it seemed to me that Becca was reaching for a similarity that may or may not have been there. Again, with editing, who knows. But IMO she is trying really hard to find common ground with him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm

“ I’m a virgin” ....... “ I have to pee” ..... that’s a very natural reaction to his statement.... why would anyone think otherwise?

:dripdrip

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:57 pm

IMO, they were both saying that they gave their all to their previous relationships even going so far as to trying to be someone they weren't but it still wasn't enough for their partners.

I don't believe she needs to find common ground with Garrett... it is so obvious to me that they have a lot in common. Even before knowing he was her F1, from their IG accounts, they felt like a good match to me. Now I can see her trying hard to find common ground with Blake, Jason and Colton.

neverforget - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 -  July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:47 pm

@Havadrpepper
I think we have very little - too little- information about Garrett’s first relationship and short marriage to know what really happened and basing opinions on only one partner’s explanations or statements in the equation is reaching quite a bit IMO.
As for the common ground that may exists between them, I would not agree that it is SO OBVIOUS ‘ that they have a lot in common... yes, they have very visible hot physical chemistry and are comfortable together, they look to me to be obsessed with each other, clear. I have not heard any good deep conversation about values they share. Yes, he likes to hunt and fish. Great. They love their family. Great, who doesn’t or would say so in public? What kind of lifestyle do they now have that would make for a great match? I don’t see Garrett really interested in architecture, theatre, dance or music, political marches and the stuff that Becca has been sharing she enjoys. Right now, I see a LOT of physical attraction, not much else. She does have more emotional and intellectual interest in both Jason and Blake and Colton probably intrigues her with his standard boyish charm and physicality. He seems like a good hearted guy despite a lot of stuff around his public life. So, in my humble view, she is working HARD to resist the very good common ground qualities she feels and experiences from these other two men so that she can go back to recess with Garrett and dream of her fairytale.
My sarcastic point of view...based on what we have seen so far.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:12 pm

@Astrobach

As I said IN MY OPINION.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:46 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Havadrpepper
I think we have very little - too little- information about Garrett’s first relationship and short marriage to know what really happened and basing opinions on only one partner’s explanations or statements in the equation is reaching quite a bit IMO.  
As for the common ground that may exists between them, I would not agree that it is SO OBVIOUS ‘ that they have a lot in common... yes, they have very visible hot physical chemistry and are comfortable together, they look to me to be obsessed with each other, clear. I have not heard any good deep conversation about values they share. Yes, he likes to hunt and fish. Great. They love their family. Great, who doesn’t or would say so in public?  What kind of lifestyle do they now have that would make for a great match? I don’t see Garrett really interested in architecture, theatre, dance or music, political marches and the stuff that Becca has been sharing she enjoys. Right now, I see a LOT of physical attraction, not much else. She does have more emotional and intellectual interest in both Jason and Blake and Colton probably intrigues her with his standard boyish charm and physicality. He seems like a good hearted guy despite a lot of stuff around his public life. So, in my humble view, she is working HARD to resist the very good common ground qualities she feels and experiences from these other two men so that she can go back to recess with Garrett and dream of her fairytale.
My sarcastic point of view...based on what we have seen so far.

We rarely ... if ever ... hear really good deep conversations about values the couples share, yet after the fact the couples all say they had them. Unfortunately, tptb just don't think that is something their audience wants to hear, fearing that we would find it boring...so they give us the same tagged story line pitch over and over and over again until we are sick of it. I don't think Becca is any different in this respect than any other previous Bette and we will probably hear after the fact that they edited out their serious conversations.

As for her having more emotional and intellectual interest in both Jason and Blake, I'd like to know how? I haven't exactly seen any deep, scintillating conversations with them either. They all have the personal stories that they have shared and they all make out....pretty much like Garrett...except IMO she just seems freer/goofier with G. I don't think she is working hard at all to resist anyone. She seems open to all of them and has clearly found some common ground with pretty much everyone. As a matter of fact, I think it is exactly because she has gotten to know them, she is now starting to weed out the ones who for whatever reason she doesn't think will work out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 7 - July 9th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
northernviewer
pbmax
maryl
jojo47
lleyki