SELECT CONTENT

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 Empty Re: Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

Post by MissC Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 am

Cute emoticons, San! yes
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories - Page 7 Empty Re: Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 10, 2012 5:40 am

sophienette wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:thismuch:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Shelby wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:30 pm

halfpintdynamite wrote:

Hi, Shelby: The sigh emoticon is perfect here - but I can't tell from the list above which one it is. It's the third row, middle one. Any way to add it to the emoticon list under the general category? I would so appreciate it. It's a tiny one. Thx, hp

San wrote:
halfpintdynamite wrote:

Hi, Shelby: The sigh emoticon is perfect here - but I can't tell from the list above which one it is. It's the third row, middle one. Any way to add it to the emoticon list under the general category? I would so appreciate it. It's a tiny one. Thx, hp

I added it. Smiley

KikiLL wrote:
San wrote:
halfpintdynamite wrote:

I added it. Smiley

Can we add the ''there there' and 'snap out of it' emoticons too? :Smiley: --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] giggling

Shelby wrote:
San wrote:
halfpintdynamite wrote:

I added it. Smiley

san... is it too much to ask to add them all?

here are some fun smileys that we can play also on this forum Smiley

Shelby wrote:Some that I would love to have:

San wrote:I tried adding and I added some, but then it started saying error: can't insert smiley for the rest. Perhaps we are at our limit with emoticons? We have over 300 already! laugh out loud
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Shelby wrote:love_me

can you please add those in the smileys

i love smileys... they help to give a little bit of humor when we need it the most here
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:53 pm

I added this smiley today:

:campfire:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Love_Me wrote:I added this smiley today:

:campfire:

Why don't I picture that one getting used a lot? :winkie: rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:13 pm

RichLP wrote:

Why don't I picture that one getting used a lot? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe, if I post it anytime things get heated on here eventually it will get used a lot? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Love_Me wrote:
RichLP wrote:

Why don't I picture that one getting used a lot? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe, if I post it anytime things get heated on here eventually it will get used a lot? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I already gave that a shot! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 pm

RichLP wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
RichLP wrote:

Thanks Rich! It might have worked. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:
RichLP wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
RichLP wrote:

Thanks Rich! It might have worked. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Holy Crap! I think it actually DID work! LOL At least, halfway, anyway... 😆

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Smilies, Smileys, Gifs, and Animated Emotions ~ All Categories

+16
nd4reality
KB_Mom
GuardianAngel
KikiLove
MissC