SELECT CONTENT

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:50 pm

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:12 pm

umm it seems that Mia may have been arrested and went to jail not just detained at Customs. That had to put a dent in her new marriage.

So I was reading this article when I saw this comment so I googled her and it seems it is true

MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Mia10

Mugshot listing
Jail Roster

Her LinkedIn is under Ameea and recommendations also use that name

MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Mia210

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Oh my gosh! I need to leave ATM but I'll get back to this. Holy smokes! How could she do this if she's a fugitive?

Do we know what the timing of the show is, when did they wrap filimg? I don't recall.

Wow @crazychicken, great sleuthing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:51 pm

This may be a dumb question -- does being a fugitive mean that she did a crime elsewhere and she is wanted in another place or state? How in the world did they not catch this in the show application process? Did they use the same faulty 3rd party background checking companies that the Bachelor Franchise did for Lincoln? LOL. If this is true -- no wonder they are billing it as the Most Dramatic Season Ever of Married at First Sight! JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:09 pm

a person who is fleeing, from prosecution, intolerable circumstances, etc.; a runaway:
having taken flight, or run away:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fugitive

Are we absolutely sure it's the same person? Do we know what her occupation is on the show? That article says she was detained at customs, was that part of the show or just a preview for next week?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:30 am

I am assuming it is her the age matches, the name matches and the weddings were around March 25th. So it would fit with her leaving for her honeymoon on March 27th. I am not really familar with the USA system but here in Australia if you have a warrant then your passport is flagged and when you go through customs they detain you and call the police to pick you up, you are then processed through the system until it is sorted out. It could be as simple as she failed to pay or appear in court for a traffic fine. I do not think she is a criminal but it would definitely give me second thoughts if my new strange spouse was detained leaving the country and I was unaware of the reason.

The show says she is detained at customs but it must have been a while for Tristian to go to a hotel so I assume it was at least overnight.

There is footage of them throughout the season so I think they do continue once she sorts it out if it is her. I just think there can not be too many Ameea Bally's in Texas considering googling her name only brings up her.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:46 pm

@crazychicken Thanks for the info. I hope you can sleuth more.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Hey MAFS Family... its been FOREVER!!! My MAFS BFF @crazychicken, how are you doing? It seems season 7 is going to be dramatic. Anyway i saw this in my other group abt why Mia also know as Amee was arrested. We would see how it plays out.
https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/exclusive-married-at-first-sight-bride-mia-bally-was-detained-at-airport-after-stalking-claims/

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:57 pm

It seems Tristan is currently getting the bad edit so he would be made to look great later.. i am assuming he might forgive her but mafs background check folks are uber shady... word on the street is that it was almost impossible getting the records since it was out of state charges and warrant was issued in Feb of 2018. It seems the background check was done before then. Mia is definitely looking shady..

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Wow! I would not be very happy if I were Tristan to find this out. Thanks for the info!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:44 pm

I already don't like Tristan. The dark skin comment he made was gross. Engaging in colorism is not ok.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:20 pm

No matter how much we dislike Tristan's statement, we need to respect his preference. He knows what he is attracted so why are we offended. What if he kept quiet like Tres but hates the lady he was matched to? Its better to speak up on MAFS..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Doats
michelle1109
jlccaz
provenceguy
nuts2uiam