SELECT CONTENT

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:17 am

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  WqIBvvc

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  NSP-6375

Matrix Photoshelter

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:40 pm

@GuardianAngel And he will be forever more known as "Nose Guy". What a nickname!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:39 pm

@Norcalgal It was meant as an endearing description. Smiley He reminds me of a young Nicholas Cage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:53 am

Calling it now - he'll be the clinger.  Probably lovely though.

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  B5DyIUY

Source

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  FTQKxdn

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:55 pm

He has a happy smile.

Ali stop having so much fun. :dripdrip

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:30 am

@GuardianAngel I can see the resemblance to Nicholas Cage.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:00 pm

@Norcalgal The more I look at him, the more I like him. It will be interesting to see what kind of guy he is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Norcalgal The more I look at him, the more I like him. It will be interesting to see what kind of guy he is.

Yes I agree - this guy has had more publicity than anyone so far, which reminds me of Jarrod from Sophie's season who had several articles written about him before the show aired and he got to F2.

Thanks for setting these threads up, @GuardianAngel. If you have time, could we please have threads for the other guys? I've posted a pic of each (and suggested nickname laugh out loud) on the SM thread. TYIA
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:48 am

Bobette wrote:Meet IVAN.  He's a "tradie turned hip hop dancer" who has previously played a stripper on Neighbours rofl

A tradie-turned-hip hop dancer with dreams of becoming 'the next Channing Tatum': Meet the hunky blonde suitor aiming to win the heart of The Bachelorette's Ali Oetjen

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Aw2I2VP

The forthcoming new season of The Bachelorette with Ali Oetjen will premiere in the coming months.

And one of the blonde reality star's suitors has now been revealed as former tradie-turned-hip hop dancer, Ivan Krslovic.

The hunk, known on Instagram as 'Ivan The Aussie', is not only an in-demand dancer, but an aspiring star with hopes of becoming 'the next Channing Tatum'.  

Ivan and Ali were spotted sharing an intimate moment earlier this month while filming the new season of The Bachelorette.

He previously played a stripper on Neighbours in 2017, with the 28 year-old admiring his role model is Channing Tatum.

'Channing can just do it all,' Ivan told Star Weekly in 2017.

'He's an awesome dancer, actor. He can do a number of genres and has that versatility.'

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  4t49mxz

Growing up in Melbourne's Altona North, Ivan worked 16 hours a day as a tradie before discovering hip hop after 'accompanying a friend to a dance audition with Justin Timberlake.'

Last year, he became the first Australian to snag a scholarship at ImmaBEAST dance company in Los Angeles which produces some of the best choreographers in the business who've worked with Madonna, Rihanna and Usher.

But Ivan revealed people are often 'shocked' when they learn he's a superhoofer.  

'Most people think I look like a footy player, so it's a bit of shock when they find out I'm a dancer,' he said in 2017.  

Now splitting his time between Los Angeles and Australia as an in-demand choreographer, Ivan admitted he can't believe he's living his dream.

'A lot of naysayers, a lot of people on the job site were telling me to give up and keep working,' he said. 'But I didn't listen to them and I made it happen.'

Interestingly, Ivan appears to be friends with former Bachelorette Georgia Love, who has appeared with him on Studio Ten.

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  KZl4uSE

Ivan will be one of 24 men vying for Ali Oetjen's affection on The Bachelorette season this year.

Source

His IG: https://www.instagram.com/ivantheaussie/?hl=en

@GuardianAngel, could you please add Ivan's real name to his thread? TYIA.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:53 am

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  297491761  HE'S SO TALL!  cantstopl

Source

And here we have some "acting"

Ivan Krslovic & Katherine Lewis from Film & TV on Vimeo.

Source

OMG there is so much stuff on the net about this guy.  I bet he's not looking for fame at all.  Nope.  No siree.

https://www.starnow.com.au/ivankrslovic

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/Ivan-Krslovic/100010727075731

HTW | Ivan The Aussie

Melbourne Tradie Breaks into LA Hip Hop Scene

Article and Interview by Heather Clements
Starting late to the dance world, at 25, Ivan “The Aussie” Krslovic has very high hopes to make it big in the LA dance and movie world. Standing at a noticeable 6’6″, Ivan has had to work hard to turn his height from a disadvantage into a marketable commodity. It goes without saying, he is not lost in a crowd and plans to make his mark.
Currently paying the bills as a trade labourer and fitness instructor in Melbourne, Ivan Krslovic recently gained attention at the 2017 BuildaBEAST Experience (BABE) dance convention in Los Angeles in August where he scored three wins and became the first Australian to win a scholarship to the elite ImmaBEAST Exchange program in November. He was even given a huge social media shoutout by the event’s famous dance conveners Janelle Ginestra and William ‘Wildebeest’ Adams!

Ivan Krslovic with William ‘Wildebeest’ Adams at BABE 2017

BABE attracts the best hip hop talent from around the world, all vying for the attention of Adams and Ginestra, who count superstars like Usher, T-Pain, Rihanna and Madonna on their list of famous choreography clients. It was during his participation in the BABE events that Ivan earned the nickname of “Ivan The Aussie” by his new American friends, and he happily let it stick. He has also been signed up to BTB Management in LA who manage some of the biggest names in dance talent. After several years forging an acting career in Australia, Ivan is now setting his sights on making it in the US and confidently states he would gladly be the next Channing Tatum!

Please join me in getting to know Ivan Krslovic.

Q: How did you move from acting into dancing? Was there a particular encounter?
My best mate had a dream to be a backup dancer for Justin Timberlake, so he started taking dance class. He knew I was doing acting and he just needed that moral support to go into a hip hop class … he being that little bit older. I thought “yeah whatever”, I was already in the arts acting so I agreed to go. After we went to that first class he never went again… but I loved it!
So I took one or two classes for a year. Then one of the teachers told me that if I loved it and wanted to take it more seriously I needed to do more hours and broaden my range as a dancer. So I finished my full time acting course on a Friday and the next day I started full time dance training at Jason Coleman’s Ministry of Dance.
Everyone thought it was ridiculous me starting dancing, obviously starting late at 25 years old. They said I was throwing my money away and I hadn’t much support for a while.
But I had to came to that audition with my own routine and got in. I had to find my feet – literally! – at the start. I could tell people thought I wasn’t going to last … I got that vibe. Some people were supportive just because of my attitude and my energy in the class, plus I’ve done a bit of motivational speaking and stuff like that so I’d like to think I’ve always been a positive influence on people.
Q: So you got qualified and learned other styles?
I did. If someone could have filmed me in my first few months at ballet, jazz and other stuff I think it would be a good comedy show. I knew it would all help me in the end though, so I just battled on and got through it.
Q: When did that switch from acting to dancing happen?
Previously, I had completed study at Melbourne’s Film & Television Studio International and even completed a few courses at the prestigious Beverly Hills Playhouse in LA. I knew I wanted to combine the arts, acting and dancing altogether but then I competed in the Wildebeest for the first time last year, and decided that dance was what I wanted to focus on. I had never done anything like that before! This year in July I went back for the second time and was actually noticed!

Ivan with Janelle Ginestra

Q: So tell me a little bit about the ImmaBEAST comp?
The comp was started a few years ago by two really respected and experienced dancers – Janelle Ginestra and William ‘Wildebeest’ Adams. The whole ImmaBEAST experience is pretty hectic! You start classes at 9 and might finish 7pm. It’s non-stop dance classes and they bring the best of the best and it’s 800-1000 dancers in one room so everyone there is really hungry to be noticed. A lot of people coming there are also there to audition at the end for the ImmaBEAST Dance Company. The first year I went was really just to up-skill because I knew I wasn’t ready for the company. People go just to be around the best and obviously pick-up stuff, hanging around a few people who are better than you, and it’s just about being around the best, training with the best and just levelling-up with any chance you get.
Q: And this year you actually got noticed?
Yes! I threw myself into the deep end. I got offered a scholarship to the ImmaBEAST intensive in November, so I get to go back and train with the ImmaExchange program where they bring in the best teachers in LA for that week. They take around 40 people for each intensive. I feel pretty privileged and excited to do it!
I worked hard and I’ve got a VIP pass which means I get to be at the front of the class. What I didn’t realise though was that the kids up front are mostly there because their parents paid for the VIP  ticket (LOL!) So there’s a sea of kids in the VIP area and then there is me … this 6 foot 6 inch tall man … I couldn’t hide and there’s 700 LA dancers that are ridiculously good behind me and I know they can only see me.
Q: So in terms of acting what have you done in Australia?
I’ve worked off and on over the years with acting. I’ve had a recent guest role on Neighbours as a stripper called Hugh Brennan. [Of course he did!!] That was fun. It was a decent part and I was on the lot for two weeks choreographing and just working with the directors, so it was a good foot in the door.
Q: What has been the biggest challenge for you to break into the dance industry?
Well I am just above 6’6” in height. To be honest it’s probably my height, as much as I think it’s an advantage it’s also a disadvantage because obviously for dancing you are expected to be the opposite. Unless you’re really strong you have to be in the middle. Whether dancing or acting, opposite a partner, it can look ridiculous if you are too tall. So I have really worked hard to make my height less of a problem.
Q: How do you manage being a tall dancer?
Most people think I look like a footy player, so it’s a bit of a shock when they find out I’m a dancer. I do a lot of hard work. My size means I’ve had to work incredibly hard at flexibility, agility and just looking lighter on my feet. It’s been tough, but I like pushing boundaries – and the hard work makes the success even sweeter! If I look back at old videos when I first started I realised I was pretty sour-faced. But I needed to get over that hill and once I started seeing progress I realised it was okay and only going to get better. I like to think I took a potential weakness and have turned it into a strength.
Q: You have agents for both acting and dancing now – what is your end goal?
My first big milestone would be to get a lead role in a dance film – like Channing Tatum did in the first Step Up movie! Of course I have other goals, but to be a lead in a dance film that is also a drama would be awesome.
Q: Don’t forget to let us know if you do get the big role.
Don’t worry … I’ll let the whole world know if that happens!

Source

Probably his brother: https://www.instagram.com/akrslovic/

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  EMHAQP3

Source

OK that's enough for now - I feel like his damn publicist here.  Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:40 am

Well, he certainly does not seem to be afraid of hard work. Even if he is there for more publicity, I don't mind because it doesn't seem he is there just to shill. The man has skills and is working his butt off. If he uses fake Ali to get there, I'm OK with it. Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2498057887

For some reason he reminds me of Georgia's Courtney.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:07 pm

Yeah he seems like a real livewire - should be fun to watch on the show.  No wonder he's been getting so much time with Ali - the producers probably love his "no shame" approach. He seems very comfortable in front of the camera and I agree re: Courtney.  

His IG is private but if you put his username into Google images it brings up a whole bunch of his posts, and he is no stranger to shilling - just like Ali!  I can't see her picking him though - she's too superficial to appreciate qualities such as hard working, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ivan Krslovic - Nose Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Bobette
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: