SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 am

I posted this in a different thread but I think it makes more sense to post it here.

With respect to Becca crying in the preview, I think the general assumption has been that she’s crying on her bed after having ended her relationship with Jason. But isn’t it also possible that she’s crying before the dinner portion of their date about something she did during the daytime portion? I’m wondering if she told Jason during the daytime portion that she’s falling in love with him (what Arie did to her) and she’s crying because she doesn’t want to get ahead of herself b/c there are 2 other men. It could be the “major doubt” mentioned in the press release that she is fearful of discussing with him.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Imp Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:00 am

mjason wrote:Yep, I'm pretty sure it was filmed Jason, Garrett, Blake. I don't understand the reasoning for switching the order that they are aired on TV, but I am sure there is a reason.

I think sometimes when the F1 connection is very apparent they avoid showing F1 and F2 dates right after each other, so it's harder to compare the two.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:03 am

^^ maybe but I think that Beccas F2 (Garrett/Blake) were the top two from the start. Caroline said in her interview with almost famous and in a tweet yesterday that her F1/F2 was set by episode 3 - if Jason were there she wouldn’t have forgotten his name.

Edited after-
Little Bekah also said that Jason/Colton were no where close to Garrett/Blake, a tweet that I think Tia/Caroline liked. So I'm thinking it was Garrett/Blake from the very start and no one else came close.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:06 pm

It seems likely she lets Jason go before FS; if this is true, then that means during the RC she gives out both roses to G and B. Who is the mystery guy who pays her a visit before the rose ceremony?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:17 pm

I know it's how the show works and she had to bring 3 guys to Thailand but didn't Jason get the first FS date? He flies alllllll the way there and gets sent home as soon as he gets there.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:44 pm

I think after hometowns she knew who her f1 waa but there was still more of the show to do jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:06 pm

This is really far-fetched but what if it is Jason that shows up before the rose ceremony?

And, don't say that can't happen... Chase showed up at the F3 rose ceremony even though JoJo had sent him home before the FSD.

The other rumor going around is that it is Clay that shows up. How that rumor got started I have no idea but Clay is playing along with it!

And, now I'm gonna get long-winded!

IMO, I still don't think it is Arie. His races in Perth, Australia were on the 5th and 6th and we sleuthed the RC to be on May 4th (per AL filming schedule). He would have had to have been in Perth early on the 5th for practice sessions. It is a 10 hour plane trip (minimum flying time) from Perth to Chiang Mai so they would have had to fly in on the 3rd, him meet with Becca early on the 4th and fly back out to get back to Perth so he could be racing the next day. Another scenario could possibly be that Arie showed up on one of her days off in between the FSD's. He and Lauren were in Sydney, Australia on May 1st (which was Garrett's date). Blake's was on May 3rd so the 2nd would have been open for them to go to Thailand (over 11 hour flight one way). They could have flown in on the 1st, him meet with Becca on the 2nd, then flown to Perth on the 3rd. That is an awful lot of traveling in a short period of time when he had other commitments.

Arie and Lauren were absent from IG around the time of the LA rose ceremony before Becca headed to Thailand (and in AL's schedule there were 3 days for travel to Thailand and pre-date filming). They could have easily met up there before each went their separate ways...

I could be all wrong though!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Couldn't Arie have arrived at the beginning of the FD and still made it to Australia for his race?  We all know that dates can be shown in a different order than they are actually filmed, specifically as in HTD and FD. The episode description did say "shortly before the rose ceremony, a mystery man arrives at Becca's hotel room …. " however, that doesn't mean it really happened that way.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Didn't Kaitlyn have a no touch date with ChrisS?

Ali gave her final two roses to Roberto and Chris after Frank left. I'm sure there were others? Can't quite recall ATM. I at this point, don't see Jason leaving on his own, but it's possible IMHO Becca lets him go because her feelings "are stronger with others" ( I love that line, as if we don't know who "others" are. laugh out loud )

I think it is Arie, we've seen past leads come back, Andi/Nick DeAnna/Jason. We have been reminded (as if we could forget) about Arie all season long, I'm sure he'll make a come back to give her advise, and she'll be understanding of what he went through because ironically she did the same thing!  dizzy depending on what she actually says in the preview, versus what I hear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:39 pm

My 2 cents is also that Arie met with Becca somewhere in LA before they left for their respective trips. It could be as she was doing a press appearance somewhere, hence the ‘ golf cart ‘. in which Lauren was said to be waiting for Arie, on studio grounds, easy to film quickly and be done. If we can find something that was shot on the few days before her departure for Thailand, that would confirm that option.
But no matter what, I do not see them meeting anywhere in South Asia, with the tight schedule he had committed to. Plus TPTB were not going to pay for all that traveling etc...JMO
They ( TPTB ) sure wanted to nail the fact that Becca was more understanding and at peace in regards to Arie after experiencing the ‘ other side’ . :dripdrip
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:35 pm

Astrobach wrote:My 2 cents is also that Arie met with Becca somewhere in LA before they left for their respective trips. It could be as she was doing a press appearance somewhere, hence the ‘ golf cart ‘. in which Lauren was said to be waiting for Arie, on studio grounds, easy to film quickly and be done. If we can find something that was shot on the few days before her departure for Thailand, that would confirm that option.
But no matter what, I do not see them meeting anywhere in South Asia, with the tight schedule he had committed to. Plus TPTB were not going to pay for all that traveling etc...JMO
They ( TPTB ) sure wanted to nail the fact that Becca was more understanding and at peace in regards to Arie after experiencing the ‘ other side’ . :dripdrip

I totally agree with you on this.

The first IG post on Arie/Lauren's trip in Australia was on April 30th showing them in Sydney. Becca's RC in LA was on April 25th. Dates didn't start in Thailand until April 29th. With the RC being at night, they wouldn't fly out until the 26th. Arie and Becca could have easily met up on the 26th with Becca flying out later that day. There are also multiple flights out of LA to Sydney every day. For them to fly from Phoenix to Sydney, they would have to connect somewhere as there are no direct flights. LA is as good as any other place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:41 pm

So if I’m reading it right. Becca wants/needs to discuss a concern she has with Jason? As per written ep preview. We have seen her upset on the bed referencing Arie and assuming she has let Jason go due to clothing. Then a mystery person shows up before the RC which may have an impact on her decision at the RC. My question is if Becca let Jason go onnight of FS how would mystery guy if Arie impact her decision if only 2 guys at RC? There is no decision to make unless she sends Blake home as well and that’s not happening. And don’t think Jason could be called a mystery person? Hope this makes sense.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever