SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Blake went back to work right away. There's a couple of pics of him at work. And he only posts a pic on instagram on Mondays. He's only posted a couple of stories, and they are ads for events, etc. He is mum on his personal life in his stories. We can see him tagged in others' insta pics but he is quiet on sm compared to Garrett, imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:46 pm

@SFoster you stole the ( next ) words I wanted to quote...hahaha
So the whole thing, makes it very vague and gives the feeling that wherever she goes he wants to be near...again great puppy behavior, but not very goal oriented in terms of personal or professional achievement. Like I can hear his response if asked ‘where do you see yourself in 5 years ? ‘ I dunno, anywhere Becca is with dogs and kids.
:dripdrip
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Please be mindful that we do not address other members mindsets per our rules.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:52 pm

I mean when Becca was with Arie she was planning on moving to Arizona to be with him so I don't see how Garrett wanting to live and be near Becca is any different. Becca say's she isn't completely tied to Minnesota and is willing to move.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Changing subject and speaking of BLAKE: any thoughts on how much time he has spent with Ben H. recently...I am not sure what to make of this pairing and because I’m not a fan of the latter, I wonder if he is not with Blake p, the most relevant F2 right now, to gain something from it. Am I TOO cynical?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:57 pm

@mjason IMO it’s not the fact that one is willing to move. It’s the vagueness of no real career path that Garrett expressed. He did not say, ‘ I could be transferred easily wherever WE choose to live ‘ it feels like just a ‘job’ not a career, the way he talks about it.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:03 pm

mjason wrote:I mean when Becca was with Arie she was planning on moving to Arizona to be with him so I don't see how Garrett wanting to live and be near Becca is any different. Becca say's she isn't completely tied to Minnesota and is willing to move.

Absolutely!  Also,  there are so many tech savvy ways to perform your job remotely now.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Astrobach wrote:@mjason IMO it’s not the fact that one is willing to move. It’s the vagueness of no real career path that Garrett expressed. He did not say, ‘  I could be transferred easily wherever WE choose to live ‘  it feels like just a ‘job’ not a career, the way he talks about it.

I'm confused about what you're trying to say. He said: "my career, I can go anywhere, I'm not stuck 100% in my ways of where I'm living"

He didn't say "I could be transferred easily wherever WE choose to live" because that may not be what he can do. Maybe he can't transfer with his job or company that he is working for. But his line of work is something than can be done wherever they choose to live, assuming there is a position open. I trust that they talked about what their future would look like more than the 1 minute we saw on tv so I'm sure they discussed details and that they're on the same page.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Astrobach wrote:Changing subject and speaking of BLAKE: any thoughts on how much time he has spent with Ben H. recently...I am not sure what to make of this pairing and because I’m not a fan of the latter, I wonder if he is not with Blake p, the most relevant F2 right now, to gain something from it. Am I TOO cynical?

Blake attended a Be Generous event with Ben last week I think it was. Wearing the Be Generous t-shirt. Other than that, idk.  

@Joy15 posted a couple of pics on page 57 of Blake's sleuthing page.

Last edited by SFoster on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:16 pm

giggling He was careful to say 100%. i.e., If he moved to Minnesota with Becca, he might be away 90% of the time fishing, boating, camping, golfing, playing baseball back in Reno area.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:17 pm

Emphasis on Garrett willing to move to make their life together and Becca doesn't have to be the one to go to him - it will be a joint decision. I am sure it has been fully discussed and their options worked out by the time the AFR airs. yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:56 pm

I don't see what the big deal is if Garrett chooses to take a different career path.

My son was accepted to med school after undergrad.  He chose to take a break from school and was a minor league umpire for five years.  The travel/hotel life wore him down so he decided to take a year of refresher classes as he had to take the mcat again.  
He was diagnosed with Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma right as he was accepted to med school again.  After treatment he decided he didn't want to see the inside of a hospital every day for the rest of his life. 
Instead of medicine, he became a project manager and went back to school for a third time for his dual MBA in project managing and information technology.
My son can work all over the world, for any company.  I am sure there there are many medical device companies all over the world that Garrett could work for if wanted to move.  Why stay in the same place when there is the opportunity for change. 

People change careers all the time...more power to them! yes
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever