SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Thu May 02, 2019 7:50 pm

In the Reunion show, According to Jojo, the most memorable experience of her season was when Jordan proposed to her because it was what she wanted, but was not sure if it was going to happen until it finally happened.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 61 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Sat May 04, 2019 7:44 pm

From the Bachelorette Reunion show, the ladies were asked when did they know he was the one?
Jojo said that she knew Jordan was the one when she gave Jordan the first impression rose . Among all the ladies, Jojo knew her ‘one ‘ the earliest ; most said hometowns . I think Jojo’s feelings for Jordan were too obvious and she is correct. They’re coming to 3rd year anniversary of their engagement. What may be Jordan’s surprise this year? We’ll wait and see.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDq-ZFDLvu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1imyqsd1sms79

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat May 04, 2019 8:50 pm

I just hope J&J get a break to celebrate their anniversary. They've been going almost non stop with filming. So I'm not sure the celebration would be as big as last year but I hope they get the chance to celebrate nonetheless.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat May 04, 2019 9:20 pm

Just a personal note : I may be absent from this happy place from next Tuesday until May 26th. I am going to be in a place where internet connection maybe spotty. I’d like to think I will try at least once a day but the result is unknown. Have fun !

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat May 04, 2019 9:43 pm

@vernie113 enjoy your trip! Be safe and have fun Smiley
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 05, 2019 12:07 am

@vernie113 take care, come back soon!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun May 05, 2019 9:39 am

Have a good one @vernie113!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 05, 2019 10:10 am

vernie113 wrote:From the Bachelorette Reunion show, the ladies were asked when did they know he was the one?
Jojo said that she knew Jordan was the one when she gave Jordan the first impression rose . Among all the ladies, Jojo knew her ‘one ‘ the earliest ; most said hometowns . I think Jojo’s feelings for Jordan were too obvious and she is correct. They’re coming to 3rd year anniversary of their engagement. What may be Jordan’s surprise this year? We’ll wait and see.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDq-ZFDLvu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1imyqsd1sms79

She certainly did know he was the one night one.

So many of us felt it was even before she drove up to the mansion for the gig.she was waiting for him to step out that limo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun May 05, 2019 6:03 pm

I agree. I think for her Jordan was even more of an obvious choice than the other Bachelorettes because she really had slim pickings with her cast. So I think Jordan was the only real choice for her anyways. Glad it worked out.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun May 05, 2019 11:46 pm

Jojo and her Rockstar of a fiancée

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw-bF8DA7h_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=of5xjqx9wuo6

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon May 06, 2019 10:14 am

People asked the Bachelorette alums what they learned about their journey to finding love. This is what JoJo had to say:

“Once the cameras turned off, Jordan and I had our relationship to ourselves. We went through a tough first year, but it was a growing experience. We just love being around each other—he’s my best friend.”

Source: https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-where-are-they-now/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com#jojo-fletcher-28
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon May 06, 2019 12:41 pm

aviej wrote:People asked the Bachelorette alums what they learned about their journey to finding love. This is what JoJo had to say:

“Once the cameras turned off, Jordan and I had our relationship to ourselves. We went through a tough first year, but it was a growing experience. We just love being around each other—he’s my best friend.”

Source: https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-where-are-they-now/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com#jojo-fletcher-28

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 61 2764 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 61 2764 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 61 2764
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana