SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:51 pm

Jordan’s post re their house they bought together that they’re moving into as a married couple next year. (not sure if i understood message as i am freaking out)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0MYArWgOnW/?igshid=cjumn71jlsea

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:51 pm

@Pinkpincess wow! That deserves to go in the wedding thread! I'll put a copy there.

Now that I read his IG, yeah I clearly have lost track of homes, I thought they bought the last one, or whichever one that was. I'm looking forward to see what they do with this one!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:57 pm

New Dallas homeowners !!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0MX-MQgQu1/?igshid=u4r72dfni4tr

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:02 pm

@GuardianAngel laugh out loud they’ve lived in like 3 homes since they’ve been together because they’ve been renting. The most recent one that they currently live in was bought by Jojo with the intention of being one of their flips, then last minute they decided to live in it. This one they’re talking about in the IG posts, was purchased with the express purpose of being their home for the foreseeable future as a married couple, and the one they currently live in, will be sold.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:51 pm

@ReneeM thanks for the clarification I clearly needed! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:35 pm

Jojo confirms this house they bought as it was being built - brand new house in other words. They will customize as they move along. She also said they will move in in a few months and the wedding is next year. I wonder if they will or can move in before the end of 2019

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:10 pm

They've been pretty vocal in their interviews lately about wedding planning. 2020 makes total sense with Jordan heading into his busy season for football.  Wonder when they will find time to move with his football schedule.

I saw a video this afternoon on YouTube that is really cute. They are asking each other questions.  One of them is where they see themselves in 50 years.  JoJo is practical with her answer.... but Jordan is hilarious.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is the "old" place the one with the wild wallpaper that I really liked or his he referring to the one after that?

Hard to keep up huh, with all the houses they've lived in, laugh out loud. Glad to know at least this house is going to be it for a couple years. How exciting. Also saw Ali F's message saying after they bought a house she got pregnant within the year and is predicting the same for JoJo, giggling .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:46 pm

I'm expecting this house to at least have five bedrooms - their master suite, 3 rooms for their kids and the guest room. Though we didn't see much, the house looks huge. Bet it is really tastefully done.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:29 pm

aviej wrote:I'm expecting this house to at least have five bedrooms - their master suite, 3 rooms for their kids and the guest room. Though we didn't see much, the house looks huge. Bet it is really tastefully done.

One of Jordan’s friend said now they have a place to come vacation with the family(his wife and 3 kids) and Jordan said there is plenty of room. I agree with you that it’s probably a big house
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:46 am

Pinkpincess wrote:
aviej wrote:I'm expecting this house to at least have five bedrooms - their master suite, 3 rooms for their kids and the guest room. Though we didn't see much, the house looks huge. Bet it is really tastefully done.

One of Jordan’s friend said now they have a place to come vacation with the family(his wife and 3 kids) and Jordan said there is plenty of room. I agree with you that it’s probably a big house

I am sure it will have a huge his and hers walk-in closet so Jordan can’t complain his clothes are in the guest bedroom. I can guess it will have an office for them and a media room where Jordan can go when he does telephone interviews or record podcasts.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:53 pm

So happy to hear these two are finally getting married! Awesome news!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana