SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:55 am

I'm getting very tired of the virginity storyline for Colton. To me, virginity is something that you discuss with your partner in private. If that happens to be in the fantasy suite, then so be it. No need to blast it out to America. I would also like to see him take responsibility for pursuing Tia before the season started filming. He is the one who went after Tia and flew her out to visit him. If he didn't think that would be a potential issue during the season, then he doesn't know how this show works. Colton made Tia an issue for himself, nobody else.

I guess my issue is with people who put themselves in hot water, and then complain about it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:23 pm

Also ... someone should explain to them all that those black boxes and long sticks that follow them around...accompanied by people holding them ... are cameras and microphones giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:06 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:15 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Joe and Jason, IMO are 2 decent guys, and the guys I’d love to see as next lead. becca didn’t seem too pleased that Joe is so popular.... Many Viewers love a guy she let go so soon .... and don’t like the guy she kept to the end .. IMO ...that’s gotta irk her.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:26 pm

Watching these videos is so informative! I feel like after the version we see in the edited show, this gives us a better glimpse of what they are in real life, at least in terms of speaking in public and in front of cameras.
Becca Honestly she seems very flat to me, either she is tired or not really wanting to be there, but I cannot see the spark that was there in other instances. And she repeats ALL the same exact lines, the same key words that is expected of her. She barely smiles or look at the interviewer when she answers and looks down a lot. I hear her voice kind of fragile and shaky. Maybe it was quite emotional for her, but even when asked about Garrett, again, not a lot of smiles and she does not light up as she used to. The most happy she seemed was when she talked about dogs...again, just snippets but wondering where everything really is for her. Did I notice she is not wearing her pendant? I could not see her arm and the bracelet that many think was given by Garrett.

ETA So, in the very first minute of the video, she is brushing her hair with her hand and she has a white pearl looking kind of bracelet . Not the little chain with the charm...Also, I know it’s for TV and she has to have some makeup, but it’s way too much, it makes her look more fake. That may contribute to my overall impression.

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Maddy wrote:

Dangit, so that's a solid no to Joe being the Bachelor sad and yet he came across the most genuine in this interview! Colton is shady and Jason is just a little too polished, I just don't see him being super genuine. Maybe if some lady truly blows him away we will see more of his true colours. He certainly seems like the obvious choice at this point.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:03 pm

ITA ...Joe is not in the running... he is not as communicative as he needs to hold the show. We saw very little of him and maybe he is a really good looking dude, a little shy and awkward..we’ll see more on BIP, but if even CH says what he says...it’s DOA...
Jason
Yes, I can see he is more polished...certainly looks at ease with public speaking, he is not shy to give praise to all the right people, very political in a way. I do think he is very interested in the gig and could hold it. But I think he is still a genuine guy.. His professional experience is giving him this confidence and ease to communicate that should not be misconstrued as being arrogant or looking for fame. I think that because of his experience, he is inclined to think he could find his love through the process again. JMO again.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:50 pm

Jason is very articulate. This is a big plus for a potential bachelor.

His hair is looking a whole lot better. He has a habit of lifting his chin up at times, and I'd like to see him drop his chin a bit instead. IMO people tend to photograph better with a slightly dropped chin. I know, it's a small thing, but I'm all for helping a guy out.  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f618
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:00 pm

So true! The chin up thing is the ‘ analytical ‘ pose that comes in I think... he has more appeal when he is relaxed and smiling..but who doesn’t DUH! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Bachelorette-men-tell-all-photos-spoilers-1_0007_149913_9596

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Is-jason-next-bachelor-2019-bachelorette-tell-all
https://www.women.com/connieliou/lists/bachelorette-men-tell-all-photos-spoilers
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
mindless
charriotoffire
XQZME
Kels0012
BowenAnderson
Minney
Norcalgal
albean99
Billysmom
sbolduc
jojo47