SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:31 pm

Love is love is love! Awesome speech! Love this guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yay Buffalo!!!

I loved my 4 years in Buffalo with the wings at the Anchor Bar and Ted's hot dogs. I miss those things now since I'm here on the west coast.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:33 pm

I love his...well she forgot my name, but after I kissed her she didn't forget again!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Jason was totally different there then he was on the show.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:35 pm

Jason is well-spoken, good looking, funny and seems comfortable in front of the camera. I do hope he is the next Bachelor.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:35 pm

I see right through Jasons phony azz but I'm trying hard to like the guy. Really trying!!

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:37 pm

Doats wrote:

I loved my 4 years in Buffalo with the wings at the Anchor Bar and Ted's hot dogs. I miss those things now since I'm here on the west coast.

I love Buffalo and the people. Jason is a good example of WNY'ers, just all around great people who like to laugh and have fun.

Come back some time, I'll meet you there! I'm only 40 minutes from Buffalo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:38 pm

Three different posters and three different opinions of Jason.

I'm going with #2. I'm with you @Doats. That is my hope as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:38 pm

Jason playing it up to to be the next Bachelor?

mentellall - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pretends-to-be-shocked-gif-2
via gifhy
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:39 pm

Someone's gotta do it. cheeky

I'd rather have a lead who could be himself and isn't fake. His IG before the show and the love he has for his family told me who he was before the show aired.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Doats wrote:

I love Buffalo and the people. Jason is a good example of WNY'ers, just all around great people who like to laugh and have fun.

Come back some time, I'll meet you there! I'm only 40 minutes from Buffalo.

Rats. Bad timing. I brought my husband to Buffalo and Niagara Falls just about a year ago. He loved it and we had a great time.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:41 pm

Jason is doing so well....his mom and the throw up emoji every time Becca brings up his great kissing skills.

I love that all the guys are so nice to Becca.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
mindless
charriotoffire
XQZME
Kels0012
BowenAnderson
Minney
Norcalgal
albean99
Billysmom
sbolduc
jojo47