SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 16 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PeopleNow -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:09 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Kamil is like the male counterpart to Libby. Just my vibe.

I love the shade Chris threw to Larie. No one wants to see their vacationing posts, well at least not me.

Well, if you don't follow them, you don't see them!

Works for me giggling

Back to top Go down

PeopleNow -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:26 pm

I enjoy the posts, so each to his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:24 pm

I agree with CH. They’ve had a bunch of unforced errors, imo. The vacation pics wouldn’t have been anything if they hadn’t made a big deal of getting out of the spotlight. Then they made fun of someone working out and the fake pregnancy and the list goes on. All easily avoided. JMO PeopleNow -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 16 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:27 pm

He has always loved Lauren and they have strong emotional connection tha he had with any other in his season
https://people.com/peopletv/video/bs/00000161-fdf4-d960-a767-fdf65cb20000/the-bachelors-arie-luyendyk/

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:06 pm

He loves. Lauren. By the way Lauren is from a well-to-do family. Her dad was high up in the Navy after having graduated from the Naval academy with an engineering degree. After retiring, He started a multi million dollar company, called CAVU International (check it out), specializing among other things , in off shore drilling risk management, and have contracts worldwide from Norway to TX, where ever there is off shore drilling. Her mother is a Register’s nurse with an MS in nursing, and owns related businesses. Lauren is not a gold digger. In fact she brings plenty to the table. She is an asset not a liability to any man IMHO
https://people.com/peopletv/video/bs/00000161-fdf4-d960-a767-fdf65cb20000/the-bachelors-arie-luyendyk/

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:22 pm

I hope they don’t invite C Harrison to their wedding . He should be supporting the couple and refrain from fanning the flame. Lost respect for him
I don’t know why anybody will suggest the couple go into hiding: the didn’t steal, didn’t commit any crime. That they should go into hiding and not share pictures is just unintelligible. Where has free speech gone if they are not hurting anybody. So disappointed in Mr Harrison. He has no credibility. He is a divorced man and have zero credibility in this area.

Last edited by Larie on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:30 pm

CH supported them many times after his season during the few vids I listened to. It seems to me once they announced a wedding date and confirmed that it would not be televised, CH seemed to change his tune. I didn't watch the vid up thread, but I've heard him say the very same quote in the tweet, months ago in a sit down with someone, I forget who.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:48 am

Yes, this is such a retread story, IMO.  CH said the exact same thing months ago.  Maybe he’s really miffed because he’s not performing their ceremony.   laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:06 am

Larie wrote:He loves. Lauren. By the way Lauren is from a well-to-do family. Her dad was high up in the Navy after having graduated from the Naval academy with an engineering degree. After retiring, He started a multi million dollar company, called CAVU International (check it out), specializing among other things , in off shore drilling risk management, and have contracts worldwide from Norway to TX, where ever there is off shore drilling. Her mother is a Register’s nurse with an MS in nursing, and owns related businesses. Lauren is not a gold digger. In fact she brings plenty to the table. She is an asset not a liability to any man IMHO

@Larie
IMO, Lauren’s parents’ accomplishments say nothing about whether or not Lauren is a gold digger. Her parents will likely be around for another forty plus years. Like most parents who’ve done well, IMO they are hoping their kids will understand and get the message that their wealth and standard of living is what THEY have earned and will enjoy until they die and leave it hopefully, decades from now. What that means, IMO is if Lauren wants to maintain her parents’ standard of living, she needs to stay at home as she approaches thirty (not a good look, IMO) create accomplishments of her own - which are not in evidence yet OR, marry it. On Lauren’s second try/engagement to the ‘right brand of candidate’, BINGO. Arie’s older and less polished and educated than the ideal, IMO but, the story, his money and public attention is fun. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:49 pm

Being very traditional and conservative family, core family values including not leaving any family member behind is a virture, as witn her grand father who was .a friend to President George H Bush in Maine . Going back in time, being educated aka going to college, does not determine how successful a person is going to be, e.g Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerburg, and many more, have changed the world for the better, from high tech to arts to fashion, etc. Majority of entrepreneurs are not college educated. Education is probably something to fall back on when necessary. Most college graduates don’t even work in their fields of study. Arie seems to be doing pretty well.
Arie is one of a few polished bachelors to ever be on the show, probably from his European background. Not only that, he is one of the kindest and caring person one will ever meet. Again this is probably from his background as a Dutchman. The Govt of the Netherlands is the most generous Govt. I know this because I worked at the World Bank for more than 15 years and handled development projects financed by trust funds from that Govt, year in year out, the Govt of the Netherlands gives millions of dollars for development worldwide. Arie embodies that caring and generous spirit. As for Lauren, she has done more in her short life than most. She was an EMT and drove ambulances to save lives, all while in college. She owned a house staging business with her mother. She recently announced that she will be starting a new business after the wedding, using her saving.
The couple is a perfect fit and this is obvious for objective people with open minds. All just my opinion

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:54 pm

@Larie Lauren was an EMT? I do not ever recall hearing about this. Where is this from please?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:20 pm

Sprite wrote:@Larie Lauren was an EMT? I do not ever recall hearing about this. Where is this from please?

Apparently it is on her LinkedIn profile per this article. However, notice that they could not confirm this with the city as no release was provided to them to do so.

I'm still not impressed with her or Arie (who is living off of his father's name) and just wish they would fade into the woodwork.

PeopleNow -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 16 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny