SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 26 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:16 pm

I’m not a fan or Arie and Lauren BUT, I think it’s unfair to criticize them for shilling and being materialistic. As long as they live in America, land of consumerism and capitalism and their attitudes toward things are in sync, they are just fine, IMO. 

I do now totally support Arie’s last minute change of heart. I find his first choice to be very different than I originally thought and perhaps he did too, IMO. Whatever else they may be, Lauren and Arie appear to be in love and on the same page. That’s kind of important for a marriage, LOL.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

perfect -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by notarose Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Almost Famous Pod Here

Just started listening. First part - they explain how they bonded over the season controversy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:59 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:43 pm

northernviewer wrote:Arie and Lauren seem to be loving their life and life is good ... so happy for them.  Also happy that they don’t care what chronic critics have to say about them.   CH doing their wedding will make for good tv .... a fun loving wedding for a fun loving couple ... Looking foInrward to it  :yes:
I am totally with you. Life is good at the Luyendyk's. Full of genuine love. Never seen a perfect fit/match out of the show until this couple, after all they went through, they have remained strong and committed. Their love is contagious and inspiring. facts are facts. They make their fans happy and we love them so much

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:57 pm

FLChica wrote:CMIIW, but I thought it was a Bachelorette couple with a comped trip to Vegas at the Mohegan Sun, a comped NFL game in exchange for shilling whiskey and an upcoming comped trip to NY to shill mattresses? I don't follow any of them on SM, so I could be mistaken. no idea

All of this made me curious! A quick peek at Arie's IG shows he sold yet another $1M home, placed "in the money" during his latest truck racing event and continued raising $ for the children's hospital in Phoenix that he's supported for years. He's living the same life he's led for many years with the addition of lovely Lauren by his side. IMO. Keep living your best life, Arie and Lauren.
I so agree. Sorry for anyone seeing green. He works hard and does not flaunt what he has. They have defied the odds :yes: they have, JMO

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:53 am

Of course they would announce the gender on the date of Colton’s premiere. Just like they announced them getting married near Becca’s premiere date. These two are the tackiest and cringiest thing on this franchise since Juan Pablo. ***IMO***They will shill their kid as much as Amanda Stanton does. ***iMO***

****edited****

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DO NOT TAKE POSTS FROM OTHER FORUMS)

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:07 am

I don't think the wedding date announcement was a decision they made. Pretty sure it was ABC-driven. Perfect way for ABC to pump up Becca's season is throwing the reason that Becca's season exists in everyone's face. It wasn't a pleasant watch as I cringed the entire time, but I don't blame them specifically for that. As for the reveal, they nearly always do updates on the couples for the Bachelor premiere, so I don't think that's out of the norm either. They have to show that the franchise "works" at least some of the time, after all.

With respect to the account, I don't think they've shilled on it (again, can't believe that exists) but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Actually, I'll pass on the waiting and seeing part when it comes to that laugh out loud

JMO.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:43 am

**EDITED**

Doesn't it seem naive to think that the couple will just unilaterally insert themselves into Colton's premiere, as if they own ABC. It should be obvious to reasonable and open-minded people that it is the network's decision.  This reminds me of their Maldives appearance where people were jumping to conclusion on why the couple was there, most thought they were there to disrupt Becca's season, but their podcast interview with B Higgins and Ashley I clarifies why they were there.  **EDITED**

By the way, a few days ago, Lauren answered a fan's question of why the wedding will not be televised....she said something to the effect that they did not want to wait...looks like the network wanted them to wait in line behind  the earlier couples.  She reiterated this evening in instastory  that they are paying for the wedding themselves. This is a couple that know what they want and are decisive, and does not wait for handout or to be controlled by the network, beyond their legal obligations. I admire the couple so much. *EDITED**.All my opinion, of course

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : everyone has a right to their opinions. Members do not tell others what to post or not to post)

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:45 pm

This has nothing to do with the couple and everything to do with another hook for TPTB to pull viewers.  Think similarly to JASH and that embarrassing ultra sound.  That’s just one example.
Arie is still under contract, so they may not have even had a choice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:21 pm

Yep, I think Arie’s contract has some influence. When Arie’s season ended Ben announced on his podcast that his 2 year contract was done. Ben’s contract end date was likely extended because of his stint on BWG. Arie may be done once the Bach season after Colton’s begins airing. Until then, I do think leads are obligated, to some extend, to promote the show, and that means sharing. How and what that share entails would be self determined however I don’t think disappearing is an option.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:27 pm

Pretty sure they don’t HAVE to announce anything about their baby to be on tv, gender included, if they didn’t want to. Jash didn’t HAvE to participate in that ultrasound either. Lol Obviously TPTB push it. But Lauren’s uterus isn’t owned by tptb.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Nuhh, ABC doesn't make you release your wedding date, reveal the gender of your baby, etc. during a TB premier.  Larbie does it because they want the attention. ***imo*** Just like Libby claps back at posters commenting about her drinking during her pregnancy so maybe just don't post pics of yourself at a bar when there are so many other choices of pics to post!  It's all for attention and they should just own it. IMO

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifestyle/bachelor-winner-lauren-burnham-slams-fans-trying-shame-pregnancy-202024185.html

Last edited by Minney on Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny