SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Fleurdesel Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:03 pm

They won me over with Alessi and now the twins. I truly like these 2 who have stayed away from Bach nation and doing their own things. kudos to them! I guess some are very envious! THey are the couple I follow the most because they share the most and it's not always about promoting stuff which is great!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:10 pm

@Fleurdesel IA I like to check Ali F every once in awhile but every single post is an #ad for something. I understand a lot of money is made but it gets annoying.

Like Arie is quoted in the article, they post when it's a good day. The bad days aren't made public a lot so it looks all is perfect.

Having a toddler as well as 1 yr old twins, and both working, is not an easy task. It's good imo they take vacations when they can and most times as a family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl32BNBu0KV/

I binged the show and really enjoyed it. Great concept and very creative challenges.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:48 pm

Wish I could watch it, but we don’t have the Peacock channel.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:26 pm

Sounds really good. I don't have the Peacock channel either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:39 pm

Arie, you must not have done any favors to the network and the producers! Sean paid his dues - didn't we all get nauseated with the OTT references to his virginity?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:01 pm

Wasn’t Sean a “born again” Virgin, so to speak?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:35 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Arie, you must not have done any favors to the network and the producers! Sean paid his dues - didn't we all get nauseated with the OTT references to his virginity?
What could he say? Don’t do what I did - pick the wrong girl and then humiliate her on national TV? Upset
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:56 pm

@blueblues exactly like is he serious laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 50 1f49c

ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 50 8367-910 ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 50 I_got_13 ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 ad -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:13 pm

All he said jokingly is that his advice might be better because he made mistakes along the way. Maybe he could help someone not to make those mistakes. He also said TB should take advice from as many former bachelors. He took Sean's advice but didn't talk to anyone else. Everyone's journey is different so it's hard to lend advice.

He thinks Zach should have taken as much info as possible from all bachelors, outside of the show. I think what he said is all good advice, especially this.

As a Bachelor — like Zach [Shallcross], he probably should take all the info that he can outside production, right? Because production has a great team to try to help the Bachelor along, but really the best interest is the show. It’s not really them.”

This season it looks like they want to bring the romance back and he hopes that's the case.

IMO the headline is a big clickbait.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/arie-luyendyk-i-could-give-better-bachelor-advice-than-sean-lowe/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:57 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny