SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:20 am

Wishing we could just skip MTA  giggling but I will just re live this gem of a fantasy date.  PINKHEART I am counting down the days till next week hearthumbsup

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:02 pm

Can I say that both B and G looks so damn good in those clips esp morning after. Becca is stunning au natural and love G’s hair all mussed up! Her earrings at the night portion is gorgeous!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:23 pm

Fun fact: Last week Becca started following the company where her morning after PJs came from. They're from Naked Princess. Maybe she'll be getting more free stuff from them or ordering for herself!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:29 pm

I noticed on fd with g she was wearing something more skin showing
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:10 pm

Ha! I love Becca's sass and her little clap back giggling (if I had to guess she's not the biggest fan of that sub for obvious reasons) Can't wait to see these cuties together next week

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Where is G though? He is been quiet this whole weekend.
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:33 pm

Teamee wrote:Can I say that both B and G looks so damn good in those clips esp morning after. Becca is stunning au natural and love G’s hair all mussed up! Her earrings at the night portion is gorgeous!

Please tell me there was a washroom in the tent somewhere?? laugh out loud

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Actually the tree house back to nature concept is really gorgeous if one loves nature yet need the amenities of a hotel! Me! The have full fledged amenities like a washroom usually downstairs along with a living etc.. upstairs are usually the sleeping quarters. there’s usually no tent but in this instance they prob Set one up w G’s love of camping in mind. Thus his statement ‘is this glamping?’  hehehe just For anyone who’s ever in Phuket/Bali take a look. It’s a great idea if you have kids or honeymooners or just because..IMO she really did save the best FS that’s suited for her man!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 657a8010

http://www.ifitshipitshere.com/keemala-all-pool-villa-resort/

Sorry mods if its against the rules. Il delete if necessary .

Last edited by Teamee on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:57 pm

Sharleen wrote:GARRETT'S OVERNIGHT

Solidifying his position in the Final Two...
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Gif10
In all seriousness, this was a cute date, made cuter by the fact that it was a national holiday and the river on which they rafted was teeming with locals. I liked how it really seemed to involve and include the actual PEOPLE of Thailand and in general was a million times more interactive than the usual helicopter ride/catamaran/private island fare...
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Gif11
The above is easily my dream date activity of the season so far.

Again, I don't have a ton to add here that I didn't already express at Flare. It's clear Garrett's not as effusive as Blake, but in general their relationships feel similar, save for the fact that Becca is so clear in what she sees in and with Garrett. Remember, she struggled even obtusely referencing a future home with Jason, but with Garrett, she says she can see him as a great future husband and father. She calls him her "heart's equal" and that she could "rely on him no matter what." (Btw, one of my own must-haves when looking for my own life partner was Reliability [with a capital R], so I really appreciate this one.)
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Gif13
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette14/episode9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:21 pm

Referencing the above Sharleens recaps. Becca has on numerous times mentioned Garretts reliability, she trusts him and feels secure with him. In Chris Harrison intro promo on G he mentions that G was the one guy who always looked out for B and made it abt her. We got a glimpse of that when he stood up to Chris R. I’m pretty sure there were more that didn’t make it to the cutting room floor given the focus on other drama. For CH to say that there must have been other instances. Damn shame! Wld love to have seen it. g might not be teh most eloquent but he certainly makes up for it by looking out and prioritising B.. in the long run when looking for a life partner that’s what truly matters..IMO
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:46 pm

I completely agree @Teamee

I'm waiting for G to post pictures from some adventurous thing he did this weekend that has taken him away from social media. He has not liked anything on IG in 3 days. This is kinda surprising because even during SHVs he gets on 1x a day. A part of me is wondering if they planned a secret meet up together. We haven't seen Becca's face since Friday night with friends. She's liked a few pics here and there but not a ton. Did he fly to see her? Idk even when he's out hiking in what looks like the middle of nowhere he usually posts to his story. Also Jason and Colton hung out with Joe this weekend so he would have def liked those pics. Garrett where are youuuuu???

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:49 pm

When do they usually do the photos for People? Is it possible that they are together right now somewhere and have their photoshoot in the next day or tow and are staying together until ATFR?
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie