SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:34 pm

sign heart  Love it. That's so awesome! Honestly what I loved about Todd was that before the season even started, meaning nothing to do with edit, everything I sleuthed about Todd showed me what a genuine and truly caring person he is and what a great role model and example for other men to see how emotion and vulnerability and being open hearted and wearing one's heart on one's sleeve is something to emulate. He really is a wonderful human being as MUA Helen on the show said. A beautiful person inside and out. Not to mention how on the show and off he's been so supportive of Ali and even Taite. he always puts others' feelings first and their happiness first and is just so lovely and kind. He deserves to have someone who will do and be the same for him and give him as much as he will give donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 4256136633

@Bobette is there a link to the article? TYIA bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:sign heart  Love it. That's so awesome! Honestly what I loved about Todd was that before the season even started, meaning nothing to do with edit, everything I sleuthed about Todd showed me what a genuine and truly caring person he is and what a great role model and example for other men to see how emotion and vulnerability and being open hearted and wearing one's heart on one's sleeve is something to emulate. He really is a wonderful human being as MUA Helen on the show said. A beautiful person inside and out. Not to mention how on the show and off he's been so supportive of Ali and even Taite. he always puts others' feelings first and their happiness first and is just so lovely and kind. He deserves to have someone who will do and be the same for him and give him as much as he will give donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 4256136633

@Bobette is there a link to the article? TYIA bestbud!

I edited it in buddy donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 1377737533
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:39 pm

@Bobette :Thanktwo  Just read it.  My heart   beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Bobette wrote:donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 WsyrLSm

Source

https://www.pedestrian.tv/film-tv/todd-break-down-stigma-emotional-men/
donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 46491827_10215636958310894_7177018191317565440_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:02 am

@AllAboutLove Wanna bet it was Matt? They have a sweet bromance IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:03 am

@Bobette :yes: it's definitely Matt imo love their friendship
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:36 am

donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 WqiEK5f

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:47 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This recap on IGstories is awesome and I've seen so many more on FB too talking about how this was the worst and most emotional heartbreak for F2 of the show.

This was a good one laugh out loud

Source

I still haven't had the guts to watch it.   cantstopl

Best tweet of the night I think. @Bobette watch it just to fully appreciate how much of an amazing person he is
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 am

I just rewatched the episode and specifically the ending part where Todd arrives at FRC and I am bawling my eyes out donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 1f62d 

It's honestly the most emotional and saddest F2 I have watched. Todd comforting Ali for so long and saying this is about her and her happiness and that's what he wants for her more than anything while she is sobbing and then after being there for Ali (and she herself saying Todd is someone who has always put her first and her needs first) he walks away and breaks down it's too much  donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 2262203523  

Way more than any F2 the AU franchise has ever had. Much more than Nikki or Matty J. The way he just wanted to comfort HER even though he is the one being broken and then when he has then walked away only then breaking down, even then he was doing exactly what Ali said he had done the entire time... put her needs before his own. 

What makes Todd's love more than just romantic or sensual or an emotional connection is that he has selfless love. Purest love there is. What an incredible man  PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just rewatched the episode and specifically the ending part where Todd arrives at FRC and I am bawling my eyes out donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 1f62d 

It's honestly the most emotional and saddest F2 I have watched. Todd comforting Ali for so long and saying this is about her and her happiness and that's what he wants for her more than anything while she is sobbing and then after being there for Ali (and she herself saying Todd is someone who has always put her first and her needs first) he walks away and breaks down it's too much  donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 2262203523  

Way more than any F2 the AU franchise has ever had. Much more than Nikki or Matty J. The way he just wanted to comfort HER even though he is the one being broken and then when he has then walked away only then breaking down, even then he was doing exactly what Ali said he had done the entire time... put her needs before his own. 

What makes Todd's love more than just romantic or sensual or an emotional connection is that he has selfless love. Purest love there is. What an incredible man  PINKHEART

100% agree. He has shown throughout the entire season that he was there for Ali and put her, her feelings and emotions first. Any girl would be lucky
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:07 am

@Sundy :yes: luckiest girl whoever wins Todd's heart

ETA: that had to be the longest F2 at FRC farewell I've ever watched. Painful to watch and knowing they condensed it and it lasted over 30 minutes. Heartbreaking sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Didn't realise Todd and Brooke were friends.  dizzy There were those pics of them at a WA event but apparently they knew each other prior.  I am however not at all surprised to hear Elora "reached out" donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 3806527698 Nice try.

After the devastating final rose ceremony in the Northern Territory, a number of former Bachelor stars—including Brooke Blurton—have reached out to Todd with kind words and advice.

"I've had obviously a lot of the boys from my season contact me and be really supportive. I've had people from Nick Cummins' season reach out and even seasons past. They've all understood that environment and how much of a pressure cooker that is," he says.

"I was friends with Brooke before both of our stints on The Bach, and I've had a few of the girls like Elora [Murger] and Deana [Salvemini] reach out and wish me the best. It's lovely getting that support."

Ali even sent Todd a message via her new beau.

"She's wished me all the best," the 26-year-old says. "I haven't heard from her directly but I'm speaking to Taite almost every day and he's been really supportive."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Todd currently the only viable option on Sportsbet's list of possible Leads IMO. Do we have a thread for Bach 19 yet, @AllAboutLove?

donatelife - Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 25 SEZi1FR

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel