SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:17 pm

No worries @AllAboutLove. Yeah Osher has a full on man crush on Todd IMO.  He seems to have a favourite every season.  laugh out loud

There's definitely NO WAY Todd's F1 the way they're promoting him.  It's just way too OTT - talk about Golden Boy edit!

Deservedly though of course.  Hugesmile

So here we have the visuals:

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 D0JPNC4

Can't drink even with straw

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Izkcaqh

Pete to the rescue

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 H8VZ4Te

Hey do you want to swap costumes?

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 PNNKKVj

It's not a costume, mate

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 F4aL7z0

Crowd reacts

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 1bpKoTx

I'm not a real knight (sheepish)

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 SkK5AHu

Watching Bill get the wild rose

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 0PDZAKB

F&^$

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:39 pm

@Bobette Thank you for the visuals bestbud!

laugh out loud too funny how he can't drink even with the straw. So good! 

Definitely Osher has a man crush! Can't blame him laugh out loud The ones he likes never win so safe to say he's going to get his heart broken sad as long as it turns into Todd for lead I am good with that :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:20 am

Nothing to see here just Todd in tight white pants (for research purposes, of course)  :halo:

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 PErxD00

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Evo9j0r

Source

After this group date (Top 10 tea party dated 24/07) the next pap pics we got were of Todd on his driving single date 27/07 and then that was it - no more pics until after filming wrapped (or at least, none currently available to the public).  

Seems to me TPTB wanted Todd to be the poster boy for the season - a tonne of pre-season promotion, golden boy edit and very little effort to hide his date considering they were driving around town and then drinking on a balcony. Suspect

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 PuOOv5f

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 9SLZw3J

Source

I don't see much chemistry in these pics - quite a contrast to how they're shown in the promo :fanningfan
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:41 pm

I am all for research  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 4256136633  :gotcha:

Little bit or reseach here too by Helen the show's makeup artist. Only guy she's posted of. Safe to say they love him (can't blame them  Hugesmile )

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 42519671_281145179404916_40575236999831335_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo3XTq2hKKh/?taken-by=helendowsleylashes

Regarding the sportscar date, I'd posted a reply but lost it when screen froze so will post more in the S/cap thread later when I get a chance
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:33 pm

@AllAboutLove @Bobette are there any similarities with Todd's edit compare to Sophie Tieman's. Starting with the extended preview.

After Ep. 1 I can't find a working link for Ep. 2 and I'm following along with what you all are posting.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:00 pm

@Idlemess I only watched clips of Nick's season but from what I read I would say more like Brooke a bit than Sophie. But as far as edit and trajectory and pre-season media/focus I think more comparing to the past men on Bette seasons: Todd's edit is similar to MattyJ/F2 and Richie/F3 (with a bit of Lee/F1 mixed in though I don't think Todd is F1 at all). 

I can see Todd having an edit of pursuing the lead and by the time he is fully invested worried about being heartbroken only for that to be what happens to him. I can see him doing ITMs etc of wanting to have a date etc and then having to wait for it a bit, but when he gets it its full steam ahead and lots of focus on him like Matty J had.

One difference though is Todd has also promo focus like Lee did (Meet Todd video and pic of Todd on the betteAU acct preseason) with his entrance being emphasized like Lee's was. At the same time, Todd's placement was the last to arrive for intros night one which is a similarity to Richie who also was last to to be shown of the men and lots of foreshadowing first ep. I see Todd having both MJ and Richie edits already combined with F1-like patterns (the heart emoji that only past F1s got pre-season on BetteAU IG caption for his pic). 

It's very interesting to me because Todd has so many similarities to past F1, F2, and F3 - it's like they combined it all for him. I can see Todd being F3 or F2. Imo he was the show's preferred F1 like Matty J was. If they want to spare the lead a bit they will make it so he leaves at F3 the way SamF had Richie leave (she said he was her true F2 but chose to let him go earlier on purpose). If not then F2 like MattyJ. It's possible he leaves earlier than that as well but so far it seems like he at least may get to F3 spot. 

Note: since it's Todd's thread just comparing to past seasons and not the other guys on this season (can discuss that in episode thread)

Links posted to watch all episodes here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Idlemess wrote:@AllAboutLove @Bobette are there any similarities with Todd's edit compare to Sophie Tieman's. Starting with the extended preview.

After Ep. 1 I can't find a working link for Ep. 2 and I'm following along with what you all are posting.

@Idlemess does this link not work for you?  https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/kMYVeE

The collection will have all episodes.  Once you have requested access Here you should be able to watch them all from the main page.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I wonder if this is not a SD then maybe sketching him in the semi-nude due to paper and pencils? It's a bit odd though if she is sketching him only and not both sketching each other?

If it's a GD though it could be something else? I noticed Ali was looking at someone else and then at Todd (maybe my eyes missed it). I recall that Sam Frost's season on GD with Richie they had mud on each other and Richie got SQT which was in the hot tub so it may be a similar activity but minus the mud and sketching GD or something?

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 43657172_10215383949905842_4242698390116237312_o
my sc tenplay.com

@AllAboutLove I've got it

Check out the rectangular windows. This is the inside portion of his single date where she picks him up in a sportscar, IMO.

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 9SLZw3J

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 VVYhRCi

Source

27 JULY 2018 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
Bachelorette Ali Oetjen pictured on a solo date with a suitor at a Mosman residence with sweeping views of Sydney Harbour.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:54 am

Just taking a moment to pay my respects to whomever thought up this date which was clearly just an excuse to strip Todd down to his jocks. GMTA laugh out loud

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 HHXhRjU

Source: TenPlay preview

@AllAboutLove Ali looks like she's wearing a sports bra and leggings so I think they'll sketch each other and I'm sure she'll be studying his form closely.

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Eal79AI

Source: TenPlay preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:37 am

She won't be the only one studying his form closely drooling I'm sure the producer got a pay raise or bonus for this date  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:24 am

I wonder how soon they'll announce the 2019 Lead?  Straight off the back of Todd's heartbreaking dump, or give it a few months for him to "grieve" and the fan petitions to roll in?  I feel like they can't afford to leave it as long as they did with Matty.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:51 am

This season started weeks later than usual. Sophie's season finale ended Oct 26 and it's only 2 eps in and already Oct 14 for Ali's season so no finale until mid-November. BIP films in November so that makes it so Todd definitely won't be on and has an excuse not to be. Then filming starts in March. 3 months or so - plenty of time for him to grieve and be announced and not as long a wait time either
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel