SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:34 am

I think Shawn’s sentiments were to the fans of his and Kaitlyn, therefore a pic of them as a couple then. More so, imo, he gets it.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:They’re no longer together. He’s not going to post an intimate picture of the two of them. His caption states it all. He’s thanking the fans who supported them during their relationship and are now supporting them after it, so he chose a picture that clearly shows fans of theirs lined up to meet them after what appears to be one of their first public outings after their finale.

I don’t think there is any issue here with this gesture.

This is how I see it as well. To me, that picture goes perfectly with his comments.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:50 am

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:53 pm

My thoughts about Shawn’s breakup IG post are my opinion based on my interpretation of their interviews and SM activity:

First of all, his “I love you all” comment is a bunch of BS - IMO. A friend of mine was following a girl who attended one of Shawn’s Michelob Lite fitness events. This girl posted an IG story which showed Shawn on stage participating in a panel discussion about life balance. He said he changed the focus of his IG page to one of fitness rather than his relationship with Kaitlyn because he wanted fitness lovers to follow him and no longer cared if he lost Bachelor fans. But now he suddenly appreciates and loves them all? I’m not buying it.

The breakup being “painful” for him is also BS – IMO. It’s been ages since he truly showed any kind of love or affection for Kaitlyn. He didn’t even bother to say he was happy or that he loved her in either of his IG posts to celebrate their 3rd anniversary. He also never bothered posting a gram to celebrate her birthday. In interviews as far back as Feb, he seemed totally checked out when Kaitlyn talked about them starting a family and he clearly was nowhere near ready to get married per his interviews. This guy knew he was never going to give her what she wanted, but strung her along anyway. (I can give several examples of how I believe he manipulated her if anyone cares.) He didn’t seem to really cut the cord with her until his gym was ready, which is highly suspicious IMO. For the last 4 months, he used the gym as an excuse to not spend time with her. But now, after the breakup, he suddenly has time for football games, restaurant openings, the CMAs, etc. So IMO, he’s not feeling any pain at all. Just relief.

I used to love this guy so much, but now I just see him as an opportunist and master manipulator.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:21 pm

@crunchette yes I agree with you he checked out of the relationship a long time ago jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:26 pm

Yup total BS imo and I think he’s already found his next gf or maybe she’s found him, but I bet it’s that one chick that works in country music that’s always by his gym and was with him in nyc Rolling Eyes good luck, random chick.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Hahaha Shawn , what a d***chebag  laugh out loud. I agreed what posted above. Anyway, I always think these two from the beginning of their rel that they seem BSing people about their rel. and I have never been wrong about it. I think of them about always playing the media about their cringy loud non stop Snapchat show in the beginning laugh out loud ., then  Kaitlyn’s ig stories showing whatever she wants to show in public like her drinking addiction etc etc to entertain herself and their fans . I don’t think they have never loved each other . Maybe they did atleast since they stayed this longer. I guess, not that bad at all. They really took advantage their rel to capitalize their fame. Oh boy still remember how rude they were with nick laugh out loud . But nick is not even a better man either. Jmo

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 66 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:25 pm

crunchette wrote:My thoughts about Shawn’s breakup IG post are my opinion based on my interpretation of their interviews and SM activity:

First of all, his “I love you all” comment is a bunch of BS - IMO.  A friend of mine was following a girl who attended one of Shawn’s Michelob Lite fitness events.  This girl posted an IG story which showed Shawn on stage participating in a panel discussion about life balance.  He said he changed the focus of his IG page to one of fitness rather than his relationship with Kaitlyn because he wanted fitness lovers to follow him and no longer cared if he lost Bachelor fans.  But now he suddenly appreciates and loves them all?  I’m not buying it.

The breakup being “painful” for him is also BS – IMO.  It’s been ages since he truly showed any kind of love or affection for Kaitlyn.  He didn’t even bother to say he was happy or that he loved her in either of his IG posts to celebrate their 3rd anniversary.  He also never bothered posting a gram to celebrate her birthday.  In interviews as far back as Feb, he seemed totally checked out when Kaitlyn talked about them starting a family and he clearly was nowhere near ready to get married per his interviews.  This guy knew he was never going to give her what she wanted, but strung her along anyway.  (I can give several examples of how I believe he manipulated her if anyone cares.)  He didn’t seem to really cut the cord with her until his gym was ready, which is highly suspicious IMO.  For the last 4 months, he used the gym as an excuse to not spend time with her.  But now, after the breakup, he suddenly has time for football games, restaurant openings, the CMAs, etc.  So IMO, he’s not feeling any pain at all.  Just relief.

I used to love this guy so much, but now I just see him as an opportunist and master manipulator.
@crunchette
Excellent post and totally accurate IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:42 am

I 100% believe Kaitlyn loved Shawn with her whole heart and wanted a future and children with him. Nothing and no one will ever convince me otherwise. She's been a broken, sad, mess for months over losing this idiot, and the thing that really upsets me is Kaitlyn seemed to fully believe that SHE was the problem. She was in Canada and Italy reading self-help books. When she did the July podcast with Clio and admitted they were having trouble, she said that she and Shawn were both going to work on bettering themselves. And in her podcast with Becca and Garrett, she said they were having trouble because SHE WAS TOO NEEDY. He was never honest about his feelings regarding marriage and family with her, he took on two huge jobs, and he refused to make time for her while making time for everyone and everything else. But he somehow convinced her that their problems were all HER FAULT! Of course there's nothing wrong with his commitment phobe, non-communicative self. Just ugh.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:57 am

Kaitlyn got what she asked for - an alpha male who was a selfish bully. It was apparent on the day she chose him and it never changed, IMO. When he FINALLY got off his azz to create a business, that was her sign he was tired of being in her shadow and was ready to leave her behind. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:17 am

Kaitlyn is apparently speaking to her relationship with Shawn on her podcast. It’s going to be prior to the interview with Kane Brown. If anyone listens, I’m hoping they’ll post the highlights.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Basically she said that they weren’t on the same page but she never imagined the outcome where they wouldn’t choose to be together
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler