SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:07 am

I'm just not feeling it for Jason. I don't see him needing Kaitlyn to be relevant in BN. He gets a lot of coverage already, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:59 am

nikikass wrote:Until Shawn takes the Boothstowes stories off his Instagram.  I can't  buy anything.

I like Jason and all and K is my girl.  But I don't like them together. I suppose she needs a rebound. I just wish the rebound wasn't in BN.

There is something off with this relationship and I can't quite put my finger on it.   I am not on board.  "not yet anyways."  I still need time to mourn. giggling

Shawn probably forgot the Boothstowes is even on his page. I'm with you on everything else. I'm out of the mourning stage. Kind of. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 71 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 71 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 71 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 71 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:06 am

albean99 wrote:I'm just not feeling it for Jason. I don't see him needing Kaitlyn to be relevant in BN. He gets a lot of coverage already, imo.

He gets coverage because he is still part of the newest crop of guys and he makes himself available for media/is all over SM. Just wait, like every year, for the Bachelorette this summer. Even Peter, who everyone worshipped (I still want him as lead), has gotten the shaft. New year, new you! ;)

Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:45 am

Okay I just got done listening to Kaitlyn's podcast this morning where she talks about her and Jason's date and I really do think she seems genuinely happy! It was so cute and sweet to listen to and it made me smile a lot. Just wanted to sprinkle some positivity in here. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:Okay I just got done listening to Kaitlyn's podcast this morning where she talks about her and Jason's date and I really do think she seems genuinely happy! It was so cute and sweet to listen to and it made me smile a lot. Just wanted to sprinkle some positivity in here. Smiley

Good to hear. Is it official enough for a couple thread?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:05 pm

The pod was beyond adorable imo. I’m highly biased ofc but I think everyone who is even a little interested in this topic should give it a listen. She talks about the timeline breaking up with Shawn too, which was interesting, and her thoughts behind sm sharing.

She seems completely in love. Hope it works out. As for if they’re official: she says she’d be upset if he was seeing someone else and she wouldn’t date anyone else either right now but he’s not her boyfriend (yet Smiley).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Alanna wrote:The pod was beyond adorable imo. I’m highly biased ofc but I think everyone who is even a little interested in this topic should give it a listen. She talks about the timeline breaking up with Shawn too, which was interesting, and her thoughts behind sm sharing.

She seems completely in love. Hope it works out. As for if they’re official: she says she’d be upset if he was seeing someone else and she wouldn’t date anyone else either right now but he’s not her boyfriend (yet Smiley).
I'm listening right now and she's head over heels for this man. If he hurts her we're jumping him, period.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:45 pm

@ReneeM, you said it, gf!!!! Jason, there will be no place for you to hide!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:The pod was beyond adorable imo. I’m highly biased ofc but I think everyone who is even a little interested in this topic should give it a listen. She talks about the timeline breaking up with Shawn too, which was interesting, and her thoughts behind sm sharing.

I'm listening right now and she's head over heels for this man. If he hurts her we're jumping him, period.

On board with that !!! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 71 1176891977
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Glad to hear the updates! I had a feeling this was a very good move for both of them!

If anyone has the link handy and can post it, it would be appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:33 pm

I'm happy for her, seriously. She sounds so much more upbeat with life on general. And they look really cute together, too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:49 am

Great podcast. K's description of Jason is my own personal opinions as well. An all around good guy. Lets see how long it takes for her to take him to Alberta!

She sounds so happy. I'm looking forward to seeing this relationship develop!!

Kaitlyn's podcast

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler