SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:33 am

Jordan speaks...
https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-jordan-kimball-blindsided-jenna-cooper-alleged-affair/

Kimball says he spoke to Cooper, but that he believes the allegations to be true. “I know my Jenna, and I read those texts and in my heart, I know it’s her,” he says. “She was saying she didn’t do it, but hinting towards the fact that there’s a possibility that it happened. In all reality, I don’t expect her to own it.”

Suspect RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2622943811 She’s talking out of both ends now. Not surprised . She probably is going to have a hard time taking the bling ring off her finger. Not going to feel an ounce of pity for her no no

But despite everything, Kimball says he doesn’t yet have an answer as to whether or not they’re still engaged.

“I don’t know how to handle this. All I know is I obviously only knew a limited amount of information about Jenna. This is embarrassing and it hurts my pride. And our friendship is just tarnished. I don’t even know what piece to pick up or how to put it back.”

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:44 am

bluwavz wrote:

Update on what? The disastrous train wreck that just finished ? Casting director and staff are fired? What else can be news? Yuck!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:50 am

Astrobach wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Update on what? The disastrous train wreck that just finished ? Casting director and staff are fired? What else can be news? Yuck!

Someone’s preggos or engaged ? Someone else is taking the June 6th slot for a wedding ? Leo will be a new producer for the show? :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Jordan speaks...
https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-jordan-kimball-blindsided-jenna-cooper-alleged-affair/

Kimball says he spoke to Cooper, but that he believes the allegations to be true. “I know my Jenna, and I read those texts and in my heart, I know it’s her,” he says. “She was saying she didn’t do it, but hinting towards the fact that there’s a possibility that it happened. In all reality, I don’t expect her to own it.”

But despite everything, Kimball says he doesn’t yet have an answer as to whether or not they’re still engaged.

“I don’t know how to handle this. All I know is I obviously only knew a limited amount of information about Jenna. This is embarrassing and it hurts my pride. And our friendship is just tarnished. I don’t even know what piece to pick up or how to put it back.”

I feel so sad for him. Really that is just way TOO SCREWED UP, MESSED UP. He may not be without flaw but he didn’t deserve to be played like that. She ruined his once in a lifetime proposal and continued the charade way past any decency. She should feel sick if she has ANY conscience. It will take a long time to heal from something like that. The sooner he lets her go the better. IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:07 am

@Astrobach To do what she did, she has to be unscrupulous . This was a plot gone bad . I came to like Jordan on BIP but it bothered me how he treated Benoit . He tried to belittle him and be dismissive . When he told Benoit to look at himself because now he was without anyone and he had Jenna and knowing what transpired today, I thought it was some sort vindication for Benoit tho I doubt he needed it. I’m thinking Benoit feels he dodged a major bullet not getting Jenna in the end. She’s no prize but she is a piece of work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:14 am

I missed that whole altercation between Jordan and Benoit, but it does not absolves Jordan. At the same time he was over - protective of Jenna, so territorial in overdrive. Jordan is pretty dramatic but usually perceptive. Except his emotions got the best this time and he couldn’t see clearly anymore.
As for Jenna, really what man is going to want her now? She’s gonna be treated even more like Sh@@@ than ever before. And I don’t think she has the strength to come out a better person. She really messed up BIG TIME.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:20 am

@Astrobach I think because she’s a sex kitten type to some, there will always be a dude out there who wants her services although , I think Jenna will make sure there’s always something in it for her. Her family should enjoy reading the tabloids in the coming days while checking out at the grocery stands no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:04 am

Jordan has his faults but he didn't deserve to be treated like this. IMO Jordan needs to get into therapy to learn how to handle those situations so he doesn't go off on people like we've seen him do multiple times. But the one thing I will say about Jordan is when he does find the woman that loves him as much as he loves her, she will be treated like a queen.

I never had a good opinion about Jenna even on Arie's season so in all honesty, none of this surprises me. Bekah made a post on reddit yesterday after the news broke. Basically she said that everyone she has talked to from the BIP cast has said that he has been gushing about Jenna from the beginning. She met him once and feels that he will always be upfront and honest and that he is too transparent (this being about the speculation that he was in on a fake engagement scheme with Jenna). Now her opinion of Jenna... she said she never got a good read on her in the 4 weeks they were together on Arie's season. She said she was nice, strange and unpredictable... normal and quiet conversation one minute and waving her hands all around and bouncing up and down the next (imo like a flip had been switched in her brain). She said Jenna always seemed to amp the energy up when the cameras were around (but admitted she did as well). She tends to believe the texts because of some conversations during Arie's season.

I have a feeling the cast will probably be supporting Jordan and not Jenna.

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:16 am

@havadrpepper Jenna also would also randomly brag that every guy she’s ever had sex with said she’s the best. By those text messages, we get a glimpse of her skills. I’m just glad she got outed . Maybe she needs rehab for sex addiction scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:21 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:22 pm

Kevin and Astrid :sprinklehearts
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnm1ckknmKo/?utm_source=ig_embed

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:31 pm

RightReasons - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 40705529_492625667871451_9072303558804957968_n
jordan__kimball To think, to feel, to fall. These emotions interact with experiences and people, when you find a person you think about them, you feel when they feel and sometimes you fall. When you’re in love with even the experiences you’ve had with them it’s something to respect. Being careless with someone that you give your heart to and reach milestones with isn’t sensible no matter what the terms may be. I have not had an easy life and having struggles allows me to grab onto tough times and discard them from my path. I deal with unreasonable circumstances reasonably and have come to terms with a decision to remove myself from the relationship, it breaks my heart to think, feel and fall for this. It’s dropped me. Fumbling emotions and being understanding is not easy. I’ll be taking time to pursue my inner peace and she will always have me to talk to, if you’ve reached out to me, allow me time. Thank you to those that have.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Brill
Ayana
Aria
mindless
Sprite