SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:33 pm

Billysmom wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hell-yeah-kathryn-dennis-next-190000520.html

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4727p312-bachelor-23-potential-lead-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1341050

Go to the link for the full story.

Hell Yeah, Kathryn Dennis Should Be the Next Bachelorette

The last time I watched The Bachelorette in full, the inaugural Trista Rehn was agonizing over whether she should marry a fire-fighting beefcake named Ryan Sutter or slick financial analyst Charlie Maher, both of whom she'd known for a couple of weeks. The year was 2003, and—spoiler alert—she picked Ryan. The couple is still married, slogging along in domestic bliss, living in Vail with two kids and a shared interest in home renovations—an endorsement for the franchise no amount of money could buy. Yet apart from keeping up with headlines and peripheral theatrics, I've never watched the show again. But as of Friday, there's a good chance Bachelor Nation might get me back.

According to Page Six, Kathryn Dennis—the mercurial, misunderstood female anchor of Bravo's Southern Charm—told a fan on Twitter that she's “actually kind of in talks” to join The Bachelorette. I understand that "kind of in talks" is pretty much the same as saying "I sent ABC an email asking if I could be on the show," but I do think the pairing would be wise.

and one more

https://twitter.com/KathrynDennis

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:21 pm

When I first saw that, I thought Marilyn Dennis. I could get behind that. Give me some silver foxes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:25 pm

@Sprite She recently got married to her high school prom date. They reconnected 40 yrs later. Now that's a love story!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite She recently got married to her high school prom date. They reconnected 40 yrs later. Now that's a love story!  

wow Now that is romantic. How lovely!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:34 pm

March 6 2018

08.13.2018Today at 9:06 pm

Sprite wrote:Tia still doesn't have a clue what Colton wants. Well I do and it ain't you sugar plum!

Does the man have to hit you over the head with it? He is just not that into you!!! Open your eyes.

I kind of feel as if Tia's storyline is being set up for the next Bette...just in case there are no options from the next season. Colton played her, she is heartbroken, yada, yada, yada, but now she is ready to find her one just like her pal Becca.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:11 am

No MF, just no, to Tia. Good grief, he's just trying to get reactions. surely.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:24 am

No, I do not want Tia for Bachelorette. IMO, we've all had enough Tia and/or Colton to last a long time. Basta!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:07 am

Absolutely NO to Kathryn Dennis.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:36 pm

I remember that night MF tweeted that. It was not long before Becca was announced on the ATFR, just before IIRC.

I thought at that time, he must have a thing for her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:36 pm

Now that Colton is down to the F4, what are everyone's thoughts on what they would like to see in a lead, and what kind of season would you prefer??

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:52 pm

I only wanna see Tayshia out of his f4 girls as the Bachelorette.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:59 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:I only wanna see Tayshia out of his f4 girls as the Bachelorette.

HECK YES!!! Hugesmile

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan