SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:03 pm

If the point of the show* is to have a couple get engaged with a serious intent to marry, then they should be age appropriate for that.

According to the most recent estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau, the average age of first marriage for women in 2017 was 27.4 years. For men, it's slightly older at 29.5 years

So it should be one of the ~cougars~, with the men averaging around 30. Tayshia is 28 and she is part of the F4. Why not her? Unlike others I do not think her relationship history should preclude her from the spot. I know she hasn't had much screentime yet, but I'm sure it's coming, especially once Demi's out.

*other than to get ratings

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:23 am

I wish a Kirpa got more ST.

It would be nice to see a half Indian lead.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:08 am

IMO I think it will be Caitlyn. I'll be surprised if it's not her Then again Fleiss has something for Blonds so I wouldn't rule out Hannah either . I rather see someone in their early 30's as opposed to early 20's but that's JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:29 pm

In an ideal world, I imagine the Bachelorette to be poised, eloquent, or having an edge or something distinctive that makes her a strong woman who can stand up for herself. Out of all these options we have, I guess Tayshia or Caelynn have the potential to fill that spot, but because I don't really find them genuine I cannot really say I root for either. JMO
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:29 am

Interestingly, it does seem like the next episode is going to be Tayshia v. Caelynn, so it'll be interesting to see whose side viewers take. It probably will give a better indication of who will get it.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:07 am

limoncello wrote:In an ideal world, I imagine the Bachelorette to be poised, eloquent, or having an edge or something distinctive that makes her a strong woman who can stand up for herself. Out of all these options we have, I guess Tayshia or Caelynn have the potential to fill that spot, but because I don't really find them genuine I cannot really say I root for either. JMO

Im not liking any of the girls from this season for the next lead. I hope they bring someone else in from a past season or someone new (which TPTB just refuse to do unless it's someone with a TV following already).
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:06 pm

Jolena wrote:
limoncello wrote:In an ideal world, I imagine the Bachelorette to be poised, eloquent, or having an edge or something distinctive that makes her a strong woman who can stand up for herself. Out of all these options we have, I guess Tayshia or Caelynn have the potential to fill that spot, but because I don't really find them genuine I cannot really say I root for either. JMO

Im not liking any of the girls from this season for the next lead. I hope they bring someone else in from a past season or someone new (which TPTB just refuse to do unless it's someone with a TV following already).

I agree with this. None of them catch my fancy and tbh I am over a dramatic exit garnering support of the the next season as audition.

I would love to see Nikki Farrel being given a chance though I'm not sure she would ever consider it nor would be ready after her recent split.

They should get someone from way back not from any of the recent crop.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I agree with this. None of them catch my fancy and tbh I am over a dramatic exit garnering support of the the next season as audition.

I would love to see Nikki Farrel being given a chance though I'm not sure she would ever consider it nor would be ready after her recent split.

I didn’t watch “Prince” Lorenzo’s season but I heard Sadie Murray from his season (23 at the time) on 2 recent podcasts. She was witty, charismatic, and articulate. Big personality but also came across as level-headed. 
She’s now in her late 30’s which would make for a different dating pool.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:39 pm

I didn't watch that season either but a more mature crop would be interesting.
Most if not all the contestants since CS are more interested in instragram followers and shilling anyway.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Last I knew Nikki is married. Are you saying she split with her husband? I can't think of anyone from past seasons who stand out who have a big enough fan base to be considered for the lead. I still think they have Caitlyn targeted & maybe Tayna too for next lead. I would bet Fleiss favors Hannah but I don't know if she has the personality to carry the show, no real story & young so 3 strikes against her already. I do think she will def end up in paradise along with Demi though. jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Yes I believe Nikki is single again.

As I said I doubt she would either be in contention nor be interested but I do prefere the previous crop (prior to Chris Soules season) for reasons already mentioned.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yes I believe Nikki is single again.

As I said I doubt she would either be in contention nor be interested but I do prefere the previous crop (prior to Chris Soules season) for reasons already mentioned.

Geez that was a short marriage. Im surprised .. Was it anywhere on Social Media because I def missed it if it was. I actually met Nikki in person before she was married in Atlantic City NJ when she appeared with Andi & Josh she was so sweet and gorgeous in person.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan