SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Jolena wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Yes I believe Nikki is single again.

As I said I doubt she would either be in contention nor be interested but I do prefere the previous crop (prior to Chris Soules season) for reasons already mentioned.

Geez that was a short marriage. Im surprised .. Was it anywhere on Social Media because I def missed it if it was. I actually met Nikki in person before she was married in Atlantic City NJ when she appeared with Andi & Josh she was so sweet and gorgeous in person.

That's so nice to hear that she is the same in person as she appeared on screen. Check her thread, folks had actually noticed that there were issues and her insta has nothing of him recently. I could be completely wrong but I think our sleuths here are not. sad

To my point above here is a great Instagram post
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4DOSUFjWI/

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Jolena wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Yes I believe Nikki is single again.

As I said I doubt she would either be in contention nor be interested but I do prefere the previous crop (prior to Chris Soules season) for reasons already mentioned.

Geez that was a short marriage. Im surprised .. Was it anywhere on Social Media because I def missed it if it was. I actually met Nikki in person before she was married in Atlantic City NJ when she appeared with Andi & Josh she was so sweet and gorgeous in person.

That's so nice to hear that she is the same in person as she appeared on screen. Check her thread, folks had actually noticed that there were issues and her insta has nothing of him recently. I could be completely wrong but I think our sleuths here are not. sad

To my point above here is a great Instagram post
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4DOSUFjWI/

Nikki is getting divorced from Tyler or has already . One thing I always admired about her was she went straight back to work and has nothing to do that is Bachelor related. So IMO there is no way Nikki would ever do this show again.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:42 pm

@Jolena here is their couple thread which is still in the Couple category.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2728p252-nikki-ferrell-tyler-vanloo-bachelor-18-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jolena here is their couple thread which is still in the Couple category.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2728p252-nikki-ferrell-tyler-vanloo-bachelor-18-discussion

Thanks GA.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:46 pm

I never thought I'd say this but I'm with Ashley here. I'll take Hannah B if I have to watch anyone from Colton's season but I'd rather watch Andi 2.0 over any of Colton's ladies. laugh out loud

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Noooo! :crazed She's too busy travelling the world!

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Sorry for the double post, but what am I missing? laugh out loud Close between whom?

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:17 pm

If a previous Bette were to do a 2.0 then I 100% cast my vote for Jasmine Lorimer (BetteCA). Her F1 Kevin having been on WG and BIP actually provides a US story arc and some intrigue. 
Guys would go crazy for her IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post, but what am I missing? laugh out loud Close between whom?

Feeling viewers out for next ette. Maybe he means between Cailyn or Hannah G   no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:05 am

Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post, but what am I missing? laugh out loud Close between whom?

Feeling viewers out for next ette. Maybe he means between Cailyn or Hannah G   no idea

I'm 100% sure it's those two.

Hannah B is outside the top 4 and Tayshia ... for one thing they seem to be casting younger guys, for another thing they won't cast another WOC anytime soon because Rachel's ratings were bad, and also the bad optics from Tayshia having broken up with her boyfriend the day before filming.

So yeah, they're the only two he must mean.

I'd be shocked if they actually meant Hannah B and I doubt it, but you never know. It could be the FiRsT TiMe EvEr they cast outside the top 4

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:12 am

handsanitiser wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Hannah B is outside the top 4 and Tayshia ... for one thing they seem to be casting younger guys, for another thing they won't cast another WOC anytime soon because Rachel's ratings were bad, and also the bad optics from Tayshia having broken up with her boyfriend the day before filming.  

I'd be shocked if they actually meant Hannah B and I doubt it, but you never know.  It could be the FiRsT TiMe EvEr they cast outside the top 4

Why do you think Rachel's season had low rating? Do you really think it has to do with her being WOC? This is just a genuine question, I didn't really follow her season closely.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:45 am

limoncello wrote:
handsanitiser wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I'd be shocked if they actually meant Hannah B and I doubt it, but you never know.  It could be the FiRsT TiMe EvEr they cast outside the top 4

Why do you think Rachel's season had low rating? Do you really think it has to do with her being WOC? This is just a genuine question, I didn't really follow her season closely.

There is no way to verify however I think it was a factor. 
She is the only recent Bette with fewer than 1M followers despite getting engaged and now wedding planning both of which usually appeal to fans. As a Bette choice she was highly educated, attractive, a great conversationist, high energy. All these traits are usually on the wish list so ... no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan