SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 73 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Previous threads here

20 hours to go before the start of the FRC!

Do we think Blake will get down on one knee, or will Becca stop him before he get's to that point?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:15 pm

I truly hope she doesn’t let him, but if she does, I guess they’ll be consequences for her there too. ATFR will probably be a must see for his fans too. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:22 pm

That's why I hope she doesn't either. They'll make a big deal about it, and I'm sure they'll coach Blake to bring it up. It seems they always have to put a damper on the ATFR.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:25 pm

I hope she breaks up with him before he even starts telling her how much he loves her. She should have cut him that morning in his hotel room before going thru the process of choosing a ring
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:26 pm

Blake has had over two months to heal and move on. I’m hoping to see a happy optimistic Blake. He gave Becca hope at the ATFR with Arie when he rode in on the horse. It would be great if production could do something special for Blake JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:27 pm

@BGlover IA I like that idea too. Before he starts to say too much. Regardless if I like the F2 or not, I always feel so bad for them. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:28 pm

jen689 wrote:Blake has had over two months to heal and move on. I’m hoping to see a happy optimistic Blake. He gave Becca hope at the ATFR with Arie when he rode in on the horse. It would be great if production could do something special for Blake JMO

I like that thought because I did like what Blake did then. Good vibes to Blake.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:57 pm

BGlover wrote:...She should have cut Blake that morning in his hotel room...
I think Becca would have done this if it was up to her. Production wanted Becca to take Blake to the end so they could have an emotional, heart wrenching, dramatic finale which it sounds like they got JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by hugbug Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:02 am

I think Becca is having to say a heart wrenching goodbye to G. That she feels terrible to have to hurt G after he has opened up to love again and moved on from his heartache with his divorce. That Becca feels like a ‘monster’ and will be the one to break his heart again, and so soon. Imo

I think Blake will get down on one knee and propose to Becca tonight! And Becca will be so excited and ready to say yes! And that she loves him, and only him!

I just don’t believe that after all these seasons that pictures of the FRC got out. (I just don’t think the TMZ pics are of ‘THE FRC’, not enough concrete evidence for me).

Either way, I’ll be crying tonight. KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f61a

hugbug

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Previous threads here

20 hours to go before the start of the FRC!

Do we think Blake will get down on one knee, or will Becca stop him before he get's to that point?

I actually think breaking up with Blake, especially after her family loved him so much, will bring Becca to her knees!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:12 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-family-advice-finale/amp/
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:23 am

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3xdX6roGNLUWFzhB
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
We hope your watch parties are all planned, Bachelor Nation. #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/JNclxnfCmR
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 73 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz