SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Teamee wrote:@Seekany beautiful post! It’s extremely commendable that Garrett recognises what’s important to Becca. His ITM before the proposal he prayed to ‘GOd, his family and friends and Becca’s dad that his journey would not end’ Shows he recognises whats important to her and includes it in what matters to him too..that’s pretty darn wonderful IMO

Your avatar is so cute! Nice posts from the both of you! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:51 pm

It annoyed me to no end when Josh Murray would spit out bible quotes on twitter, and in real life he was one of the biggest Ahole's ever to be on the show, IMHO.

About the praying to God, I won't mention what I thought when I heard him say that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:56 pm

SeekAny wrote:Becca lost her dad. Thought the world of him. Thought the world of her parents love and marriage. Watched her mom care for him. Watched him pass away in front of her. Wears her mothers wedding ring given by her dad. It’s a huge part of her life. Garrett was the guy who reminded her of that. I do not see that as a negative. Whether it was joking in the van, or talking about his love of the outdoors and that’s how he finds his faith. On the ATFR she explained it like that, and it certainly didn’t seem surface level at that point. She compared their souls. I gave Garrett credit for not being afraid to talk about her father, and bringing him into their relationship. This is a girl who desperately wanted that. And everyone else seems too afraid to talk about it with her. IMO, it wasn’t calculated, it was heart warming. And what she needed.

I have hesitated to talk about this issue, mainly because I do not want to ever diminish a loss or appear glib.
Becca is amongst a great population of people who have prematurely lost loved ones in their lives. Many have walked that path.
I personally find it unfortunate and sad that TPTB chose to capitalize on this.
Becca’s loss is no greater or less than _____’s IMO. And again I do not mean to be harsh or glib.
Many of us— on this forum, I know personally, have lost someone and often just as young or younger as Becca. The impact is the same. How does anyone compare heartache?
I personally hope she finds both peace and realizes realistically not to hang her hat on any one person to bring that to her. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:58 pm

I didn’t hear a bible quote.. think God, family and friends pretty generic stuff when ur getting down on bended knee..IMO
Tks @Stone_hedge - gotta love them eagles!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:04 am

SeekAny wrote:Becca lost her dad. Thought the world of him. Thought the world of her parents love and marriage. Watched her mom care for him. Watched him pass away in front of her. Wears her mothers wedding ring given by her dad. It’s a huge part of her life. Garrett was the guy who reminded her of that. I do not see that as a negative. Whether it was joking in the van, or talking about his love of the outdoors and that’s how he finds his faith. On the ATFR she explained it like that, and it certainly didn’t seem surface level at that point. She compared their souls. I gave Garrett credit for not being afraid to talk about her father, and bringing him into their relationship. This is a girl who desperately wanted that. And everyone else seems too afraid to talk about it with her. IMO, it wasn’t calculated, it was heart warming. And what she needed.
SeekAny -I love reading your posts. IMO You look for the good and what is true and find it. To me Garrett and Becca have been my favorite couple on the Bachelor or Bachelorette so far. Their joy in their relationship is refreshing. IMO Garrett went after the girl not the fame. Becca saw the uniqueness in Garrett and did not want to let go of him. I believe we are going to see in the weeks and months to come just how brilliant,happy and giving in their love for each other- Garrett and Becca both are. All IMO.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:

I have hesitated to talk about this issue, mainly because I do not want to ever diminish a loss or appear glib.
Becca is amongst a great population of people who have prematurely lost loved ones in their lives. Many have walked that path.  
Becca’s loss is no greater or less than _____’s IMO. And again I do not mean to be harsh or glib.
Many of us— on this forum, I know personally, have lost someone and often just as young or younger  as Becca. The impact is the same. How does anyone compare heartache?
I personally hope she finds both peace and realizes realistically not to hang her hat on any one person to bring that to her. IMO

I never saw it as they were trying to compare her heartache to anybody else. Excuse me if I'm reading your post wrong by getting the feeling that's what you're saying. I for one have lost enough loved ones for several people, but I admired that Becca spoke of her father. Just because they are gone from this earth doesn't mean that we can't speak about them and remember them with love. Had Becca gone all season and never brought her father up then I would be irked with her. I hate when people are afraid to speak of their loved ones that are no longer here. We can't act as tho they never lived and were a huge part of our lives...JMHO....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:29 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Many of us— on this forum, I know personally, have lost someone and often just as young or younger  as Becca. The impact is the same. How does anyone compare heartache?

I never saw it as they were trying to compare her heartache to anybody else. Excuse me if I'm reading your post wrong by getting the feeling that's what you're saying. I for one have lost enough loved ones for several people, but I admired that Becca spoke of her father. Just because they are gone from this earth doesn't mean that we can't speak about them and remember them with love. Had Becca gone all season and never brought her father up then I would be irked with her. I hate when people are afraid to speak of their loved ones that are no longer here. We can't act as tho they never lived and were a huge part of our lives...JMHO....
Yes, you definitely are reading me wrong. no no
A loss is a loss. It’s always heart wrenching, regardless of cause.
I think if we took a poll and I would never suugest such, many of us on this forum have suffered such. None is more important or less. A loss is a loss. As I said many times
I found it sad that tptb capitalized on this emotion/situation.
I am very big on privacy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:34 am

It’s also not her’s to write the notorious storyline. Out of all the hours of talking, they pulled that edit for her. Her dad’s loss if it means that much to her should be made known. It’s not in comparison to anyone else, it’s her POV on her season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:13 am

I like to think that Garrett picked up on something that was important to her and kept referencing it. It might be difficult for many 20-somethings to relate to the death of a parent. Garrett on some level "got" it.

I lost my own father when I was 14. I lost my home at the same time, and had to go live with a relative. It was wrenching, and it took me many years to fully process it. I think it's a good thing that Becca talks about it a lot. I didn't, and I think it prevented me from fully recovering. If Garrett can support her with that, then good for her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:28 am

Amethyst wrote:I like to think that Garrett picked up on something that was important to her and kept referencing it. It might be difficult for many 20-somethings to relate to the death of a parent. Garrett on some level "got" it.

I lost my own father when I was 14. I lost my home at the same time, and had to go live with a relative. It was wrenching, and it took me many years to fully process it. I think it's a good thing that Becca talks about it a lot. I didn't, and I think it prevented me from fully recovering. If Garrett can support her with that, then good for her.

Thanking you for sharing your experience  !

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It annoyed me to no end when Josh Murray would spit out bible quotes on twitter, and in real life he was one of the biggest Ahole's ever to be on the show, IMHO.

About the praying to God, I won't mention what I thought when I heard him say that.
We can’t argue with the effectiveness of frequently referencing God and (deceased) Dad to lower defenses. That’s why I’m always side-eyeing those who do. However my opinions come from more years of experience Becca didn’t have because she spent most of her dating years with the same idiot. He was there for her when her Dad died, as she mentioned on Arie’s season. So she kept him for seven years. Basically her entire adult life.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:26 pm

My worlds again collide. Ari Melcher's The Beat today had a segment talking about how Becca and Garrett's views differ. The segment was about "dating across the aisle".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz