SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 Empty Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Previous threads here

Joy15 wrote:BachelorNation - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 38220110
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmUOcH8lfG1/
Hubba hubba. I can be on board with this early promo  #nochesthairdon'tcare giggling cheerleader

Chgohighlife wrote:I’m going to need him to have his beautiful wet curls in this shot. I love Jason but, I really respect Blake after ATFR and I won’t miss a single episode, either way. BachelorNation - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 1176891977

Astrobach wrote:Any and both would be a good change of standard. About 1 more month before we know.... Praying

Please discuss bachelor related discussions in the Potential Bachelor Thread so we don't have two conversations going on in multiple threads. For all other posts, use this thread which has now been moved to Former Contestants. TY!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f329-bachelor-23-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:39 am

On reddit there’s a vid of Blake at a club wearing a fanny pack no no giggling BachelorNation - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 3806527698

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by tiger Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:55 pm

I really hope Kristina Schulman doesn't latch onto him to try to extend her 15 minutes; she's already trying, but I hope he sees through it and doesn't bite. She's been liking and commenting on his instagram posts and I feel like he can do a lot better.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

Source: Kay and Peel/ Comedy Central

He may want to change his instagram name. I don't take it as being racist, but who knows what people will come up with.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:05 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

Source:  Kay and Peel/ Comedy Central

He may want to change his instagram name.  I don't take it as being racist, but who knows what people will come up with.

Key and Peel was a pretty popular show, and is know for tackling "racially aware" comedy. They have been nominated at the Emmy's and won the Peabody award in 2013 and have been listed on TIME magazine most Influential people list. Barack Obama is a fan and even used the Key & Peele sketch "Anger Translator" in the 2015 White House Correspondence dinner.

Jordan Peele was also the director for Get Out, which is obviously well known for its groundbreaking deconstruction of racism’s film.

Press Release from the Peabody win.
"It’s like Abbott and Costello meet Richard Pryor when the duo of Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele fearlessly apply their mischievous minds and satirical savvy to racially aware sketches both broad and incisive.”
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:39 am

BowenAnderson wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

Source:  Kay and Peel/ Comedy Central

He may want to change his instagram name.  I don't take it as being racist, but who knows what people will come up with.

i have seen at least a dozen of comments on his IG commend him about it, so i clearly don't see any problem with it, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:18 am

onto Bachelor note, all IMHO of course.

remaining article from conference call about Bachie :

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-runner-up-blake-horstmann-on-whether-hes-in-talks-to-become-the-next-bachelor-107488

on a related note, in that article the "Strong, Independent Woman" came up again, aside from when he firstly said that to Emily at MTP. The show owed him big time, for coining the tagline for Becca's season. Ex: first promo. Just saying Smiley #NowWeKnow

Just share what i have gathered in the past week or so :
- https://twitter.com/balockaye_h
Blake has changed twitter's profile picture , put a Bachelorette bio and a rose there
and i could have sworn the beach in the background is the one from his date in the Bahamas (pure guess though)  giggling
- he posted an IG with hashtag #BachelorinParadise
- he liked Millsy tweet..and tweeted about BIP too supporting Colton 
- last IG about fell asleep, taken by Shabby (Natalie Shabtai, his handler/producer),about fliming- i suspect he met up with her in LA and got the BTS pics (my personal guess).
- Direct quote from reddit :
Blake was seen at the Denver airport yesterday morning heading somewhere. I was looking on IG later that day some girls who met Colton at the airport in LA had posted on there story on the plane, that they just saw Blake and that Colton was on there plane also. I think it’s possible Blake is currently in LA but for what? Bachelor talks?
- Jason was seen in Seattle 5 days ago and yesterday as per reddit. 
- Last year on Aug 17 Mike Fleiss tweeted about (what implied as) the fall out of Peter, so the time frame matched with Blake possibly being in LA this year to finalize things IMO.

hence, if i were to guess, i predict we have Blake Wilson Horstmann as our Bachie 2019, which will be announced by the end of this month.

and i am all here for it #SaveaHorseRideaHorstmann  BachelorNation - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 1710264613

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:50 pm

@Joy15 ... I love your enthusiasm and devotion to Blake!  rose bud

While I love Becca with Garrett...I am all over a Blake for Bach rally cry.  My heart sighs at how he is all in on love and falls with everything in him!  

#TeamBlake
#BlakeForBachelor
#InLoveWithLove
#SaveAHorseRideAHorstmann

Jumping hearts
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:23 pm

I didn't watch one whole episode of Becca's season, but I did watch some parts with Blake. I definitely would like TB be Blake. It would be the first season I watched all the way through since Nick, solely because I love Vanessa and Nick together.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:09 pm

@XQZME

tyvm.  I blame some traits of Blake which reminds me of my first wuv, OG Ryan Sutter  And he continues to impress me post-fliming hearthumbsup (eventhough NGL, i feel like such a devoted creeper at times LOL)

as a born again virgin when it comes to watching Bachie season religiously, i will let Blake take my V card giggling . Its gonna be a hard pass for me if its Jason.No brainer pass for Colton or Higgy. laugh out loud (Thank God Peter is out of the running as per CH LOL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:57 am

NGL. I am having a bad Blakey withdrawal and need some fix LOL.

For a starter, a FBF when he was actually a giant Teddy Bear (still cutie potatoie though hearthumbsup ). IMO

BachelorNation - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 32443510
source
colecwillard I hated Blake back then and I h8 him now and I didn’t know you could look good in a blazer but I hope you win the Bachelorette or whatever or you’re the next Bachelor #bros
(he seconded my comment apparently giggling ) .
balockaye.h Hahahah good god I was a giant

Also, i am sending a good juju that his friend's wish will be granted :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:38 pm

Update : Blake was spotted back in Denver on Thurs night.

and can we pls take a moment to appreciate the fact that he started to post IG story more? (albeit still no selfie whatsoever, i'll take it..) .That is one huge progression right there  laugh out loud  BachelorNation - Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 1710264613

Apparently he is enjoying a night out with uncle Darin Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/stories/balockaye.h/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmmfXO1HSPD/?taken-by=washparkgrille

ETA. a sighting with fan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmmwDjMjzIt/

Last edited by Joy15 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

+36
provenceguy
Jolena
mbl
Norcalgal
ishkabaha