SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:17 am

wow blake looks like a snack hehehe

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:43 am

He's a cutie.

I see Kristina is now following him. He followed her first.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:23 am

https://twitter.com/HastingsCollege/status/1022877536416669702

Blake's Spotify List for those interested Smiley

Also, i love his hashtags . Tell him bro! giggling . He and Colton has been bantering on IG and Twitter. Nice to see him more active on SM now..Hopeful its a good sign that he is the next Bachie Praying

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmtk9SNBh43/?taken-by=balockaye.h

balockaye.h Hey @coltonunderwood look I can posts pics of dogs to get likes too #coltonsthirsttraps #bachelornation #kiddingiloveu

(The dog's name is Ari! too funny! laugh out loud )

ETA. These puppy pics reminds me of Sean Lowe pre-Bachelor circa  ("kissing babies and pupies"). Just saying  Hugesmile  #wishfulthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:55 pm

Blake posted this today

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm1JqOAjnmG/?taken-by=balockaye.h

not really surprising, since Blake and Tori have joined swing dance class in the past. (IIRC)

In fact, Tori's fav picture/moment was the one when she and Blake did the swing dance on the kitchen floor  giggling . How fun and sweet!  beatingheart

https://www.instagram.com/p/quUL9sndZs/?taken-by=tthorstmann

Blake also just followed this dancer account
https://www.instagram.com/showheroffdance/

I really wonder if its related to his prep for his Bachie season or if the guy was his dance teacher.

On reddit, folks there have caught Blake followed and then immediately unfoll DWTS IG account yesterday. Me thinks the countdown for his Bachie season is on. Its been said that the DWTS adult edition will commence on next March-April, while this fall's slot will be for children. If Blake is next TB i can see they offering DWTS for him, since its right up to his alley. Just fun speculation on my part Smiley.

A Dancing Bachie season sounds fun Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 2 1176891977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:05 pm

There is a regular season of DWTS this fall. It starts airing on 9/24, the week after BIP ends. The kids version is being taped now and will air on Sunday nights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:14 am

Joy15 wrote:Blake posted this today

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm1JqOAjnmG/?taken-by=balockaye.h

not really surprising, since Blake and Tori have joined swing dance class in the past. (IIRC)

In fact, Tori's fav picture/moment was the one when she and Blake did the swing dance on the kitchen floor  giggling . How fun and sweet!  beatingheart

https://www.instagram.com/p/quUL9sndZs/?taken-by=tthorstmann

Blake also just followed this dancer account
https://www.instagram.com/showheroffdance/

I really wonder if its related to his prep for his Bachie season or if the guy was his dance teacher.

On reddit, folks there have caught Blake followed and then immediately unfoll DWTS IG account yesterday. Me thinks the countdown for his Bachie season is on. Its been said that the DWTS adult edition will commence on next March-April, while this fall's slot will be for children. If Blake is next TB i can see they offering DWTS for him, since its right up to his alley. Just fun speculation on my part Smiley.

A Dancing Bachie season sounds fun Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 2 1176891977

I really think this post and the info about him following and unfollowing DWTS account (per Reddit) are big clues IMO along w/ his increase in doing about one post a day now, commenting so much more on IG, etc. He liked comments about DWTS too. Blake would do well om DWTS IMO. That is good for franchise IMO. I do not think they will ever let anyone other than lead do it. So, IMI this gives Blake an edge to get it.

I saw someone mention he and Jason are going to San Diego w/ Colton. I don’t see their names on poster? Where did they say they are going to that?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:27 am

@havadrpepper

Thanks!..so the fall edition's taping is now already finished i guess? .

@Frymama

ITA. if Blake is in talks for DWTS as speculated, it should be after his Bachie gig, hence reasonably joining the March edition IMO.

All DWTS casts from this franchise all have been the leads, weren't they?. Except Melissa Rycroft who was very popular and a dancer by profession. IIRC.

I think some redditors have picked up several comments under that IG of Colton's poster about Blake and Jason joining the event. You're right..no mentions on the poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:51 am

Joy15 wrote:@havadrpepper

Thanks!..so the fall edition's taping is now already finished i guess? .

@Frymama

ITA. if Blake is in talks for DWTS as speculated, it should be after his Bachie gig, hence reasonably joining the March edition IMO.

All DWTS casts from this franchise all have been the leads, weren't they?. Except Melissa Rycroft who was very popular and a dancer by profession. IIRC.

I think some redditors have picked up several comments under that IG of Colton's poster about Blake and Jason joining the event. You're right..no mentions on the poster.

Yes, Melissa Rycroft is only non-lead. She was a dancer. Also, they had to fill the spot literally last minute because someone had gotten hurt during rehearsals just days before the first show aired. Also, it was days after the closed-set ATFR aired that it happened. So, I had heard that ABC felt all the stars (no pun intended) aligned. They also put her through a lot with being shady with making Jason do it on film rather than privately.

A former student of mine was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader for several years. She was actually one of their 3 featured cheerleaders in routines and appearances, etc. She was also a Laker Girl after that. She is an incredible dancer. Well, ironically, one of her best friends is Jenny Croft, and then she was also friends with Melissa. She and Melissa don't keep in touch as much now, but she and Jenny do. Candace had just told me some of the info about Melissa getting the DWTS gig because literally they called Melissa and told her she only had a few hours to accept or decline and get on a plane out to LA to start rehearsing. She had to quickly quit her job, pack and go. They rehearsed just a couple days before premiere. The producers knew they had to get an experienced dancer for them to be able to pull off dancing at the premiere with only a couple days' worth of practice. Before Melissa, it was Trista the first season. Then, after Melissa--Jake, Sean, Chris and Nick. So, there haven't been many the show has "allowed" to do it from what I understand even though I have heard that others have wanted (Kaitlyn, Jo Jo). I don't think TPTB are going to let an F2 do it again IMO, and IMO they will continue to be very selective in those TPTB let do it.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:02 am

I have been a dancer for years. Every form of cha cha and swing and IMO any dancer will tell you,  Blake has zero dance skills -  maybe less. Doesn’t mean he can’t learn but based on what we’ve seen on Instagram and the show? ZERO dance talent.  JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:23 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I have been a dancer for years. Every form of cha cha and swing and IMO any dancer will tell you,  Blake has zero dance skills -  maybe less. Doesn’t mean he can’t learn but based on what we’ve seen on Instagram and the show? ZERO dance talent.  JMO

I have never been a ballroom dancer or most of the types of dances that they perform on DWTS other than:  contemporary, jazz, hip hop. However, I was a competition dancer from 6 to 18 years old in contemporary, jazz, ballet, hip hop, tap, etc.  I am not saying he is a professional dancer, the best dancer, or the best dancer that would ever be on DWTS.

However, I will have to respectfully disagree that he has "ZERO dance skills".  There are definitely contestants who have gone on DWTS who have been stronger dancers for sure.  However, from what I've seen--more so from his dancing with Becca on Baha Men and Betty Who dates, he moves pretty well.  He moves far better than MOST contestants who are cast on DWTS compared to a few out there who it wasn't even fair they went on the show because they had an extensive dance background, Alfonso or Zendaya, Melissa Rycroft and even Trista, for example. There have been several others, but I am just not having them come to mind right this second.  He is better going in than typical contestants they cast on DWTS IMO.  As far as the Bachelors who have been on there (Jake, Sean, Chris, Nick), Blake is a far better dancer IMO.  I have noticed several swing and ballroom dancers commenting and tweeting that they are very impressed, in their opinions, by Blake's dancing skills.

I'm not saying he would win DWTS, but I think he would go as far if not farther than Nick who got pretty far.  I could absolutely see him in the semi-finals or finals when I think back to DWTS contestants who really weren't that great at all that got that far.  I highly doubt he would win unless there wasn't anyone who had stronger dance background going in and he just crushed it and had a huge fan support. ALL JMO
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:33 pm

I think, more importantly, he has rhythm and can move well IMO. It would be fun and a much better deal than The Bachelor.

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think, more importantly, he has rhythm and can move well IMO. It would be fun and a much better deal than The Bachelor.
:yes:
This guy has lived some heavy duty stuff. Time for some levity!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

+36
provenceguy
Jolena
mbl
Norcalgal
ishkabaha