SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by Frymama Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:38 pm

Someone on Reddit said they are in private FB group where someone posted pics of Blake and Kristina at Rockies game. They have been missing and his mom and sister are w/ them. I checked Almost Famous, Scrubbing In, and Roses and Rose and didn’t see anything. Anyone see it?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:59 pm

Kristina seems like nothing but a vapid wannabe instagram model. I used to like her cause she seemed genuine but she's turned to the dark side like a lot of these other contestants after getting bitten by the 15 mins of fame bug.
Big downgrade from Becca, but I think Blake's just having fun. If he was serious about her and vice versa they would be public already. During Kaitlyn's live podcast with Blake/Tia someone said that Blake let her see all the nudes on his phone (not his laugh out loud I'm pretty sure the ones on DMs)

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:18 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Kristina seems like nothing but a vapid wannabe instagram model. I used to like her cause she seemed genuine but she's turned to the dark side like a lot of these other contestants after getting bitten by the 15 mins of fame bug.
Big downgrade from Becca, but I think Blake's just having fun. If he was serious about her and vice versa they would be public already. During Kaitlyn's live podcast with Blake/Tia someone said that Blake let her see all the nudes on his phone (not his laugh out loud I'm pretty sure the ones on DMs)

I read that she went to see if she could finds some but was like “These are boring. These are all just nice” or something like that. I am not a fan either. The roses, her being there hanging out w/ him and his buds and family....that worries me. I just don’t think dhe’s A good match for him at all. Hoping it’s just a fling.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Any ideas what the 'project' mentioned in this ig post from Blake and Jason's publicist might be?  In LA in T-3 days .. Wednesday maybe?

Credit: @Lori Krebs, LoriKpr
lorikpublicrelations Exciting projects in the works with these two ... LA bound with the boys in T-3 days! @jason_tartick @balockaye.h
lorikpublicrelations #jasontartick #blakehorstmann #thebachelorette #thebachelor #specialproject #comingsoon #lorikpr #exclusive #clients
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Oh dear. I hate to see it happen to them, but guess it's almost inevitable that they would take advantage of opportunities. I probably would too. I just hope they don't keep trying to extend their 15 min and are willing to go home and back to work...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:29 pm

@petesiepoo
I learned a long time ago not to place people we don’t know beyond a fake edit onto a pedestal. These guys are going to do what most people would today, see where it goes. Like you said, it’s inevitable. They are very young. If they lose their jobs, they will get new ones. They are a bank officer and a beer salesman with no wives or, kids - not tenured professors with tons of responsibility. It’s not that serious if they take a year off to chase dreams, IMO. Most Millennials have the same level of loyalty to their jobs that their companies have to them. That’s realistic, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Blake spent time with K/S Brandi and friends yesterday and a couple of other IG in the last few days.

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 -  Discussion - #2 - Page 12 42122584_357011731698340_2638724906032880325_n

kaitlynbristoweHappy Canadian Thanksgiving. I’m always sad to be far from my family, especially on special occasions. But Friendsgiving was a perfect way to feel thankful.  (so many great friends not pictured) #TheEhTeam

https://www.instagram.com/kaitlynbristowe/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:22 pm

@GuardianAngel Blake was at a baseball game in Denver yesterday with his mother, sister and Kristina (see posts above yours). This photo was from earlier in the week, probably when he was in Nashville for the podcast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:35 pm

Blake will be on ExtraTV tomorrow LIVE on Facebook!

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1050490964987457536

Also, if you haven't already listened, go check out Kaitlyn Bristowe's podcasts with Blake, Tia, and Brandi Cyrus. Make sure you get your parent permission slip signed because it's for Mature Audiences only. Tia spills some really good tea regarding Colton. The podcast is a little raunchy IMO at certain points, but it is mostly HILARIOUS! The response has been pretty big on Twitter and IG and Reddit for this one.

Part 1: https://www.podcastone.com/episode/OTV-Live-at-City-Winery-Nashville-Part-1-Featuring-Blake-Horstmann-and-Tia-Booth

Part 2: https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Grape-Therapy-Live-at-City-Winery-Nashville-Part-2-Featuring-Blake-Horstmann-Tia-Booth-and-Maggie-Rose

This second one is shorter, and once they do the music for the last 20 minutes or so, it's done really. The juicy stuff is at the beginning....and get ready folks. It's short, but it's a doozy.... LOL

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:29 am

@Frymama Can you please give the short version for us who don't have time to listen?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:05 am

Blake said that his favorite position is when the girls ankles are over her head or something. It was TMI lolol

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:19 am

Sprite wrote:@Frymama Can you please give the short version for us who don't have time to listen?

Well, there’s a lot to cover. There’s a great recap on Reddit. It got pretty inappropriate with Kaitlyn and Tia setting that tone IMO. Kaitlyn allowed questions from audience. One was what sexual position they preferred. Blake was pretty hesitant to answer, but he was peer-pressured. #justsaynoBlake

This is one you want to find the time to listen to especially if fans of Kaitlyn, Blake or Tia.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann & Giannina Gibelli - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - #2

+36
provenceguy
Jolena
mbl
Norcalgal
ishkabaha