SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 15 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Aria wrote:That line should make me more skeptical, but it has only been 6 months since they got engaged and only 4 months since they've been a public couple. I think it's kind of crazy to start wedding planning at this point, if you're doing the wedding yourself, especially since Becca strikes me as the type to have a low-key wedding like her sister. I think if they're still reciting that line by December 2019, we can officially call it for this whole "picking the FIR" and definitively say it's been a colossal failure. At this point, naive me still thinks they remind me of the old-school couples like Des/Chris and Ashley/JP and thinks they have the highest chances of making it within our Bachelorette couples.

Yup! Des booked her venue August, the summer after her season (1+ year later). It's still  pretty early.

I did expect these two to have a home base and back to normal work by now though.

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:06 pm

FMG2015 wrote:The business opportunities the next year will give us more insight IMO into when they will settlie down. Garrett just recently was announced as representing a fishing and hunting company to host trips around the country and internationally. Becca is supposed to join him on some.

They've decided on San Diego to live so at this time Becca doesn't have any offers she needs to live in LA for.

San Diego? That’s cool! Did they specify if it’s Oceanside, north SD and more affordable? I will practice my stalking, I mean, sleuthing skills when they move here!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:30 pm

Yeah, I'm not worried about them because they aren't planning anything yet since their relationship is relatively new. The verbiage is hilariously similar to Jojo's though haha.

@havadrpepper Regarding his new job, isn't it traveling and hunting with this company? (CMIIW.) It is very on-brand for Garrett, but depending on the frequency of the events, it doesn't sound like a very "settled" day-to-day. IMO. I am operating on limited info though, so if anyone has any more details, do chime in!

Also, do we know what Becca's plans are? I heard about her possibly writing a book or launching a robe and slippers line, but nothing concrete.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:10 pm

I’ve really enjoyed following them post show. They just seem to fit so well. They’ve stayed true to themselves. Nothing about their life seems orchestrated for public perception. They’re about their friends, family and each other. And because of that they do seem like they’ve gone back to real life. Going back to the same career might not be their passion. I always question contestants who’s whole focus and values seem to change. Living for the next shill or public opinion. I don’t see that with them at all. They don’t seem to care all that much about the outside. They’re focusing on each other, entwining their lives, getting to know family and friends and building their passions. And they actually seem to like spending time with each other. It seems like a solid foundation being built. I have high hopes for these two.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:21 pm

I'm on the boat that their engagement was still new and at the pace to settling down together.

I will only worry if by next year August 2019 they haven't start planning or setting a date for their wedding.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:30 pm

I think with the recent speculation on the other ette couples it’s wise to be vague at this point. Also it wld be a lil crazy for them
To have concrete plans now. t’s only been 4 months since they’ve been out. Considering these two don’t even plug most of their appearances I wld think they'd Spring it on us a couple days bef or we find out through tagged pics! giggling
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:43 pm

Another Bach couple taking photos for a wedding magazine. Let's hope they get to have actual wedding photos too. laugh out loud (unlike the last 'ette couple who took some sad )

Also I agree it's too soon for wedding talk. Let's see what they start saying once they hit that 1 year mark. They are my new 'ette couple to follow so they better not ruin anything. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 15 8367-910 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 15 I_got_13 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:25 am

On the Gage website about Garrett hosting the hunting and fishing trips, there’s many different locations within the US and internationally. That probably means he’d be gone for a week several times within the year. I wonder if Becca would join all the trips. If she isn’t I see no way they would have time to start planning the wedding.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:32 am

Linds911 wrote:

Also I agree it's too soon for wedding talk. Let's see what they start saying once they hit that 1 year mark. They are my new 'ette couple to follow so they better not ruin anything. laugh out loud

I think it's way too soon! I don't know why they should be expected to be planning a wedding when they haven't known each other that long. Most couples wait like a couple years before getting engaged these days.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:54 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:On the Gage website about Garrett hosting the hunting and fishing trips, there’s many different locations within the US and internationally. That probably means he’d be gone for a week several times within the year. I wonder if Becca would join all the trips. If she isn’t I see no way they would have time to start planning the wedding.
Becca could do planning without Garrett physically there. She said she wants food trucks and skee ball. Her sister had a taco truck at her wedding in a field. His brother got married on the beach where all the family wore white. I don't see these two as planning a huge traditional wedding that will take a year to plan. JMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:37 pm

After hearing their drivel on Kaitlyn's podcast, I feel these two are really well-suited. They fondly pick each other's noses and shared many stories of their poop habits including G pooping all over himself in his truck. The Kufrins must be so proud. IMHO.

Hopefully Mama Yg put her foot down after hearing about Becca hooking up with a guy in the bathroom of a wedding she attended. Then there's the charming story of Becca getting wasted & fighting with G at a wedding they attended and the hot make-up s*x that followed. The Ygs must be so proud. IMHO.

Good for Becca using her skills to market G as a "modern outdoorsman". I wonder if the Minneapolis owners of the hunting lodges know Becca's family as rumored? But G's only scheduled to act as the "host" of a pheasant hunt 3/27 - 31 and a little fishing 6/6 - 6/11. Plenty of time off to rustle up some food trucks, wear some borrowed wedding finery from the photo shoot and make it official. G's already had one big wedding and we all know how that marriage turned out. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:18 pm

hehehe nothing I’m surprised about. It figures.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom