SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 18 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by FLChica Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:18 pm

@alwaystulips I read a recap on reddit of the podcast a few months ago and still couldn't believe that the man I call GG (gross Garrett) was that dumb & gross. IMHO. I'm a "trust but verify" person, so I listened to a few minutes to verify the recap. All true...

@SFoster you're right; my memory was off a bit. Becca revealed her drunken hookup at the wedding reception was in a "Christmas decor closet". It wasn't important enough to me to post about several months ago because they aren't important to me. Thanks for clarifying!

A D-list reality tv couple sharing their toilet habits, sexual escapades and social prejudices don't make them relatable to me. It shows they are ignorant and crass IMHO. Becca is using her skills as a publicist to re-invent GG into a "modern outdoorsman" to pay the bills. Their life, not mine.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:21 pm

I know these two are in the process of moving. But I wonder what's next with these two after settling in one place.

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 18 Eb97c9
Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 18 9zt107Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 18 XgicucBecca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 18 Oaw2uvBecca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 18 2pqw5k8Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 18 30szzauBecca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 18 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:24 pm

**edited** we should leave that hot button topic and stick to current “honest” and “real” admissions of stupid, drunken hookups with strangers in the era of numerous sexually transmitted diseases and other dangerous exposures.
IMO the people who can be legitimately insulted are the other Bachellorettes who are flawed, as all human beings are but, from all we know, decent and relatable young women. Let’s face it, Becca’s a smudge on that club by her own admission. Garrett, well...he’s dimmer than I thought if red flags aren’t appearing in the big blue boxes of his frequently worn favorite plaid shirt. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:18 pm

FLChica wrote:@alwaystulips I read a recap on reddit of the podcast a few months ago and still couldn't believe that the man I call GG (gross Garrett) was that dumb & gross. IMHO. I'm a "trust but verify" person, so I listened to a few minutes to verify the recap. All true...

@SFoster you're right; my memory was off a bit. Becca revealed her drunken hookup at the wedding reception was in a "Christmas decor closet". It wasn't important enough to me to post about several months ago because they aren't important to me. Thanks for clarifying!

A D-list reality tv couple sharing their toilet habits, sexual escapades and social prejudices don't make them relatable to me. It shows they are ignorant and crass IMHO. Becca is using her skills as a publicist to re-invent GG into a "modern outdoorsman" to pay the bills. Their life, not mine.

Puts a whole new spin on the question: does a bear chit in the woods? hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:13 pm

It sounds like the OTV podcast was very TMI and basically I wish I unread what I had just read laugh out loud. I'm just always grossed out when people in general, not just limited to BN (although this is starting to become an unfortunate pattern), discuss toilet habits. Blech.

I personally don't judge her as a person on her former sexual adventurousness though. People hookup all the time. I don't think that's a marker of her decency. YMMV. JMO.

@lovebites8727 Me too. I wonder what particularly Becca is going to pick up (especially as the branded "independent woman".)
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Enchantress wrote:It sounds like the OTV podcast was very TMI and basically I wish I unread what I had just read laugh out loud. I'm just always grossed out when people in general, not just limited to BN (although this is starting to become an unfortunate pattern), discuss toilet habits. Blech.

I personally don't judge her as a person on her former sexual adventurousness though. People hookup all the time. I don't think that's a marker of her decency. YMMV. JMO.

@lovebites8727 Me too. I wonder what particularly Becca is going to pick up (especially as the branded "independent woman".)

@Enchantress,
You’re a generous person and I guess you want everything to be ok but I am aware there has always been hookups between certain girls and strangers they just met with too much alcohol as the catalyst and the excuse but, IMO anyone who thinks it’s common and acceptable to have sex with arbitrary unknown men in today’s environment especially, has a much deserved label because not only IMO but statistically it is not common among the great majority of women especially if they care about themselves and it is too stupid to be considered ok. IMO if anyone can check around their circle of friends and find that to be a common practice, they should take out the TRASH. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Agreeing with and adding to what @chgohighlife said- how do we know these hookups did not occur while she was dating Ross?  She dated him "off and on" for 7 years, most of her adult life.  And it sounds like there were enough of these episodes to make up a LIST. So who knows?  Most women do not hookup like this, nor do  most men consider such women "marriage material"! *imo*(Which may explain why Ross never proposed to her in all those years, and why Arie dumped her. That plus her potty mouth and crass behavior in general.) Who's to say she wouldn't do this any old time in the future? Past behaviors don't necessarily never repeat.  It's just a reflection of character, imo. Lack of self respect. IMO.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Random hookups are certainly risky for sexual health. There are certain STDs that can be transmitted even with proper condom use. There is no available testing currently for HPV in men. Women who have unresolved HPV issues will readily admit its no picnic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Arie cheated on all his exes, guess that is marriage material.
SFoster wrote:Agreeing with and adding to what @chgohighlife said- how do we know these hookups did not occur while she was dating Ross?  She dated him "off and on" for 7 years, most of her adult life.  And it sounds like there were enough of these episodes to make up a LIST. So who knows?  Most women do not hookup like this, nor do  most men consider such women "marriage material"! *imo*(Which may explain why Ross never proposed to her in all those years, and why Arie dumped her. That plus her potty mouth and crass behavior in general.) Who's to say she wouldn't do this any old time in the future? Past behaviors don't necessarily never repeat.  It's just a reflection of character, imo. Lack of self respect. IMO.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:14 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Arie cheated on all his exes, guess that is marriage material.
SFoster wrote:Agreeing with and adding to what @chgohighlife said- how do we know these hookups did not occur while she was dating Ross?  She dated him "off and on" for 7 years, most of her adult life.  And it sounds like there were enough of these episodes to make up a LIST. So who knows?  Most women do not hookup like this, nor do  most men consider such women "marriage material"! *imo*(Which may explain why Ross never proposed to her in all those years, and why Arie dumped her. That plus her potty mouth and crass behavior in general.) Who's to say she wouldn't do this any old time in the future? Past behaviors don't necessarily never repeat.  It's just a reflection of character, imo. Lack of self respect. IMO.

Arie is very happy now and chose the right woman for him. He is getting married and having a beautiful baby so I think he is living a great life.
I also think that Arie, Blake, Colton, and Jason dodged a huge bullet from this so called woman. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:To me, this couple is classless, tacky and tasteless.
I actually think Arie, whom I didn’t even like - made a brave and wise decision. Becca is clearly not even a diamond in the rough so there should have just been several minutes of footage of him running as far and as fast as possible to dodge that bullet instead of Becca’s crying.
Garrett is exactly what I thought after his SM reveal and if he’s much like her dad, then, well, ok.
Becca’s looks are really deceiving. She is classless and graceless and crass, IMO. Still, the show managed to find her perfect match and take them both off the market and that’s good for society and the BN success rate. All IMO.  

I like Becca, but I think instead of her lifting him up in behavior and otherwise, he is tearing her down to his level of coarseness. Maybe she's always been there and I didn't know it, but to me, she came across on Arie's season as someone with some grace and class. Color me disappointed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:21 pm

So because Becca has a “list” of men she’s slept with in the past were assuming she’s gonna do this in the future to Garrett? That is bit of a stretch. Based on what Becca insinuated Ross was no gem who knows if was hooking up with other girls while he was with Becca or even they were “off”

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom