SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 19 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:35 pm

I have friends who after breaking up with a long term partner (like Becca did with Ross), kind of went wild for a time. Stuff they normally would not do, but because of self esteem issues brought about by the relationship or exacerbated because of it, kind of made them snap for a while. After a bit they realised this is not who they are or want to be and stopped, but it happens.

Not my style, but I don't know her or what she was going through at the time. I hope she worked on herself and smartened up and didn't catch anything during that time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by SFoster Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Just for the record, IMO it's not okay for either men or women to hook up with total strangers, in a drunken state... But if you think it's okay for Becca to do so, then certainly it was okay for Ross to behave the same way.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:36 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:So because Becca has a “list” of men she’s slept with in the past were assuming she’s gonna do this in the future to Garrett? That is bit of a stretch. Based on what Becca insinuated Ross was no gem who knows if was hooking up with other girls while he was with Becca or even they were “off”

So you are saying it is alright if she does it but when Arie has done it is wrong . That’s her side of the story about Ross we have not heard his side so I think it is unfair to judge him . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 pm

Here we go again! Becca and Arie, forever linked!

I am neutral on both and don’t follow them closely, but from what I read here and sometimes go to their sm, they both seem very happy in their current situation with their respective partner, and I am truly sincerely happy for all of them. That’s why I watch this show, to see a happy couple coming out of this franchise, no matter how long they last. All of them have their flaws, but so do I.

I wish Arie, Lauren and the baby a lifetime of happiness, Becca and Garret, soon to be my town folks, too! Cheers to love!

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:15 pm

I think it’s important to draw a distinction between sex with an ex or a friend when you’re supposed to be in a committed relationship which is called cheating and hooking up with total strangers the day you meet them in random public utility closets which is called disgustingly stupid, IMO.
Then, we don’t get to blame Garrett. This is apparently before his time and I’m sure nobody is more surprised than he is. Lol. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Ya'll do realize what show we're all watching here right? Most of the leads have sex with multiple people in the fantasy suite one right after the other and those folks are pretty much strangers to the lead. Why care so much what another person is choosing to do with their own body? I don't get it. And honestly I think the fact that Becca and Garrett pick each other's noses is waaaay more disgusting than Becca hooking up with some guy in a bathroom.

Anyway I really can't wait for Colton's season to start so we can all talk about something new. These off-season discussions...  Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 19 1f611

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:18 pm

Garrett doesn’t seem to care or mind, they were just jamming out to songs while Garrett’s driving seen minutes ago on Becca’s IG.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We don’t tell members to move on.)

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:44 pm

The political posts have been deleted or edited. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ya'll do realize what show we're all watching here right? Most of the leads have sex with multiple people in the fantasy suite one right after the other and those folks are pretty much strangers to the lead. Why care so much what another person is choosing to do with their own body? I don't get it. And honestly I think the fact that Becca and Garrett pick each other's noses is waaaay more disgusting than Becca hooking up with some guy in a bathroom.

Anyway I really can't wait for Colton's season to start so we can all talk about something new. These off-season discussions...  Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 19 1f611

All JMO.

The couple that shares mucous together sticks together. Sorry just had to add that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:28 pm

Garrett may not mind because he seems to be just along for the adventures! IMO If he's able to get a dream job, up his alley, leading hunting and fishing expeditions, then it was all worth it for him. I don't blame him.

On the other hand, some on reddit were saying that he knew before he married his ex that she was cheating on him, but he married her anyway. He minded enough to leave the marriage later. Dumb and dumber.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:00 am

FLChica wrote:@alwaystulips I read a recap on reddit of the podcast a few months ago and still couldn't believe that the man I call GG (gross Garrett) was that dumb & gross. IMHO. I'm a "trust but verify" person, so I listened to a few minutes to verify the recap. All true...

@SFoster you're right; my memory was off a bit. Becca revealed her drunken hookup at the wedding reception was in a "Christmas decor closet". It wasn't important enough to me to post about several months ago because they aren't important to me. Thanks for clarifying!

A D-list reality tv couple sharing their toilet habits, sexual escapades and social prejudices don't make them relatable to me. It shows they are ignorant and crass IMHO. Becca is using her skills as a publicist to re-invent GG into a "modern outdoorsman" to pay the bills. Their life, not mine.

Thank you for clarifying, @FLChica.  

It’s so hard for me to believe Becca was ever a publicist.  Some of the things she says really astound me, given her professional background.    Garrett is just plain dumb, imo.  Bottom line, there is nothing about their relationship that I find appealing or positive.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:08 am

I love this couple. Hugesmile
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom