SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:23 pm

Just want to thank everyone for sharing their views respectfully. We learn from other viewpoints and am just glad to be able to benefit without having to shut this thread down. Fingers crossed we continue.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:26 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:@Astrobach,
I agree with you. I’ve noticed Becca doesn’t talk about marriage so, I assume she’s smart enough to realize Garrett is just a boyfriend. She works so hard, it just annoys me he’s such a loaf. What is his contribution? Seems to me he is my most serious dislike: A big loaf who won’t work and is content to let her feed him and pay all the bills. I’m pretty sure that is not like her father, at all. I also agree with the poster who said it’s time for Becca  to “take out the trash”. Get a real partner who can carry his own weight, at least and not just a playmate and errand boy full of macho, classless, tone deaf b.s.
All IMO.
For those that don’t follow their daily posts, Garrett is currently studying to be an EMT with goals to become a paramedic/fire fighter. He may not be making bank with that shilling $$ but IMO this demonstrates motivation for a career after the BN money slows down.

Garrett has never wanted attention on himself and I don’t think he does well with attention. Becca has even said they’ve turned some offers down because Garrett just wants to have a normal life with her. I’m a huge fan of theirs and to me they align on so many levels but I do see Garrett isn’t the most eloquent speaker or typer.
I think he should primarily post about his hobbies & leave the deeper stuff to people who have researched and become quite knowledgeable about social rights and such.
I’ve listened to him talk about his fishing hobby on podcasts and IG lives or wildlife preservation and that’s what he knows! He has a large group of followers that also love fishing and hunting.

If I could talk to him I would say......
hire an educator to help understand more (I don’t think he’s racist, but I think he def could learn more-I could too and hopefully I can once my teacher duties are done for the summer) and he’s the type that should have the conversation with multiple people before sharing your perspective on social media. He should hear other ways to look at things.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:40 pm

FMG2015 wrote:

... snip... he’s the type that should have the conversation with multiple people before sharing your perspective on social media. He should hear other ways to look at things.

We can all still learn and appreciate other viewpoints, especially when posting on SM

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:10 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:

... snip... he’s the type that should have the conversation with multiple people before sharing your perspective on social media. He should hear other ways to look at things.

We can all still learn and appreciate other viewpoints, especially when posting on SM
Yes I agree but that’s often not the case with social media. People can’t respectfully disagree without making accusations.
I don’t know if Garrett has had this conversation with other people about supporting the good cops out there, but maybe if he did.... someone would have said that’s a viewpoint you’re allowed to have and is true. Not all cops are bad, but really try to help him understand why the focus should be on black lives right now.

Kinda ironic... Arie just posted a story saying that if you’re not posting about it, it doesn’t make you a bad person or that you don’t care. And he screenshot a DM or someone calling him and Lauren a racist.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:04 pm

FMG2015 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:@Astrobach,
I agree with you. I’ve noticed Becca doesn’t talk about marriage so, I assume she’s smart enough to realize Garrett is just a boyfriend. She works so hard, it just annoys me he’s such a loaf. What is his contribution? Seems to me he is my most serious dislike: A big loaf who won’t work and is content to let her feed him and pay all the bills. I’m pretty sure that is not like her father, at all. I also agree with the poster who said it’s time for Becca  to “take out the trash”. Get a real partner who can carry his own weight, at least and not just a playmate and errand boy full of macho, classless, tone deaf b.s.
All IMO.
For those that don’t follow their daily posts, Garrett is currently studying to be an EMT with goals to become a paramedic/fire fighter. He may not be making bank with that shilling $$ but IMO this demonstrates motivation for a career after the BN money slows down.

Garrett has never wanted attention on himself and I don’t think he does well with attention. Becca has even said they’ve turned some offers down because Garrett just wants to have a normal life with her. I’m a huge fan of theirs and to me they align on so many levels but I do see Garrett isn’t the most eloquent speaker or typer.
I think he should primarily post about his hobbies & leave the deeper stuff to people who have researched and become quite knowledgeable about social rights and such.
I’ve listened to him talk about his fishing hobby on podcasts and IG lives or wildlife preservation and that’s what he knows! He has a large group of followers that also love fishing and hunting.

hire an educator to help understand more (I don’t think he’s racist, but I think he def could learn more-I could too and hopefully I can once my teacher duties are done for the summer) and he’s the type that should have the conversation with multiple people before sharing your perspective on social media. He should hear other ways to look at things.

@FMG2015
Thank you for sharing your perspective. I think it would be nice if you were right but, I don't post or visit their fan thread because I know enough about Garrett to know he doesn't have a posting problem - IMO he has a limited mind, limited exposure, limited period - view of the world and I know who he is because my life and my experience have prepared me to recognize him and those like him from a million miles away. I have no fear of his type, no reason to personally but, my assessment is visceral and organic and I reject him, out of hand.
I will go on record saying IMO Becca will not marry him and I will celebrate when this relationship ends. I'm willing to bet you he has already cost her friendships and relationships. A man with biases is like an albatross believe me, I know. When you get rid of them (didn't take me long), it's like getting out of jail. You can breathe and enjoy all your friends and opinions, again.

Becca is so vibrant and beautiful, she could replace him in no time so, i hope we're not still having this discussion two years from now.
All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:08 pm

FMG2015 wrote:I don’t know if Garrett has had this conversation with other people about supporting the good cops out there, but maybe if he did.... someone would have said that’s a viewpoint you’re allowed to have and is true. Not all cops are bad, but really try to help him understand why the focus should be on black lives right now.

Kinda ironic... Arie just posted a story saying that if you’re not posting about it, it doesn’t make you a bad person or that you don’t care. And he screenshot a DM or someone calling him and Lauren a racist.
This is Garrett & Becca’s thread so I don’t want to derail it too much, but a few months ago Arie posted a series of IG stories while him & Lauren were watching an NBA game and they were making fun of Kelly Oubre Jr’s natural hair. Kelly typically wears his hair in braids or a fro, the night of that game he simply had his hair out in a fro. There was nothing funny about it imo. People are accusing them of being racist because they’ve exhibited racist behaviour.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:15 pm

FMG2015 wrote: snipped

Good post. To add to "have the conversation with multiple people" he and many other's in this world IMO should listen to what other's are saying rather than just having conversations with those that think like he does. He's not learning anything by not going outside his circle people who share the same views as he does JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
FMG2015 wrote: snipped

Good post. To add to "have the conversation with multiple people" he and many other's in this world IMO should listen to what other's are saying rather than just having conversations with those that think like he does. He's not learning anything by not going outside his circle people who share the same views as he does JMO

I think it’s a giant leap to believe that Garrett has any interest in understanding other views. There’s a certain level of intelligence and compassion and objectivity and willingness to expand your thinking and growth that people who are limited and unrefined resist. People who have fears and biases quite often protect them by ensuring that they steer clear of people with opposing views. That action is frequently confused with being an introvert or, generally preferring family to others or, not wanting to put oneself out there, etc. Sound familiar? 
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:06 pm

FLChica wrote:After hearing their drivel on Kaitlyn's podcast, I feel these two are really well-suited. ~snipped

Good for Becca using her skills to market G as a "modern outdoorsman". I wonder if the Minneapolis owners of the hunting lodges know Becca's family as rumored? But G's only scheduled to act as the "host" of a pheasant hunt 3/27 - 31 and a little fishing 6/6 - 6/11. Plenty of time off to rustle up some food trucks, wear some borrowed wedding finery from the photo shoot and make it official. G's already had one big wedding and we all know how that marriage turned out. IMHO.

So this post of mine about Gross Garrett from 2 years ago has aged very well! I don't want to ruffle any feathers by quoting any other posts, so I'll focus on mine. His attempts to cash in on the carefully crafted "modern outdoorsman" persona created by Becca were a dismal failure IMO. The Kufrin family friends helped him all they could, to no avail. Maybe his family can help him get an EMT job with them if he can pass the requirements. And of course 2 years later GG still trails around behind Becca while she works hard at Bach Nation stuff.

Two years and he still isn't smart enough to hide his hateful heart behind the "woke Garrett" persona Becca carefully crafted for him, IMO. As @Chgohighlife said, GG is missing all that's needed to be "woke" IMO. Moving on...

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:48 am

I am deeply bothered by Garrett's declaration that Bekah is no longer welcome at their house. Was that his decision and he made it for Becca? Does Becca get a say?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:03 am

leavers wrote:I am deeply bothered by Garrett's declaration that Bekah is no longer welcome at their house. Was that his decision and he made it for Becca? Does Becca get a say?
I thought that showed what kind of person he is. By all means he (and if Becca agrees) can choose who they want at their house but it's absolutely unnecessary to make a post about it on his story, as if Bekah is begging to come over his house to hang out with him. Not only that but he felt the need to post a screenshot of their DM, as if what Bekah said in the DM was anything bad. Aside from his questionable opinions, this just cemented how immature he is. Imo.

It's even worse if he made that decision and posted it on his own without consulting Becca because Bekah is not his friend but Becca's.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:48 am

Seems quite a few BN contestants like Kendall, Joe, and Colton were taken to task for liking Garrett’s post. They unliked I think but Kendall in an effort to explain dig herself into a hole.
Plus, Nick V comments against the post but in my opinion he needs to shh and listen as well.
I’m shaking my head because this is showing me how much these people don’t know or cared and are so deep in their bubble.

If anyone wants to or have the time, listen to Jane Elliott (White woman/ teacher) who did the blue eye brown eye experiment. What she says is an eye opener for white people.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom