SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:15 am

Just finished Becca's season and I just love her! And it's so great to see most of the guys were really there for her, especially seeing both Garrett and Blake are/were head over heels in love with her (bubble or not), this is the kind of love story people keep asking for, IMO.

And Becca, I like how compassionate, classy, full of life she is, she really seems to be the ultimate girl next door, IMO. And it's refreshing to see how the casts all love her and want to be her friends after filming. I can't think of any other Bachelorette has this level of popularity with their cast after their respective season, maybe except Des. I guess this all say so much about who Becca is as a person.

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:17 am

I am also noticing the surge in IG for Garrett and have observe this for a bit now. I think there is a natural phenomena of one part of the couple, in this case Becca, having her followers start following the ‘winner’ . They have done a lot of press and their story is feeding into the romantic notion people cultivate, real or not. So since the FRC and AFTR the trend of Garrett increasing his followers is steadily going up. There are also numerous news agencies and media accounts that need to follow the ‘ winner again’. That is accounting for a lot of growth, I’m sure. Come September or after a few months, things will shift as the other flavor currently ‘hot’ will gain popularity. I wonder from those who have watched the last few shows IG numbers how much these numbers fluctuate once they are not on tv anymore.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:52 am

@Astrobach Jojo and Kaitlyn both gained about half a million followers once they were off TV; their fiancés also gained a couple hundred thousand each (although I guess Jordan isn't really off TV). 

I wouldn't be surprised if Kaitlyn and Jojo are now at their ceiling and only a big life event, like a baby or wedding, will really significantly increase their followings. That said, I do think Becca/Garrett will follow their model and their ceilings will be ~1.6 m/1 m, respectively. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:04 am

Wow, thanks for that info @Aria so in the course of a few years JoJo and K. climbed up to a million or more? Of course they stayed relevant and having podcast and selling stuff really help with keeping these numbers I guess. Did you see a decline for any ex Bach or Bachette, (looks like Des, who is the less ‘ on the scene’ of them is at only 1/2 M.,) after a year or two without tv appearances.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:32 am

Sprite wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Even  if they spend time in Minneapolis and Reno, Becca mentioned they’re likely moving to LA.  I sort of doubt she’ll be going back to her regular life or regular friends if that happens.  

Good luck, kids if you move to to LaLa Land.

Isn't some of Garrett's family in California? And I believe Becca said she has some friends there? So, either way, I am willing to give them some time to settle down before jumping down their throat for something they haven't even done yet.

Yes, @Sprite, that’s true. Garrett’s family is in Manteca, central CA, and maybe his brother is in San Diego. That’s good, but I’m just thinking of the pressures of making it as a Bach couple in LA. Sean’s talked about that a lot. It was hard on Nick and Vanessa, too, IMO. The odds aren’t good, but they could buck the trend.

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:22 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
Sprite wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Even  if they spend time in Minneapolis and Reno, Becca mentioned they’re likely moving to LA.  I sort of doubt she’ll be going back to her regular life or regular friends if that happens.  

Good luck, kids if you move to to LaLa Land.

Isn't some of Garrett's family in California? And I believe Becca said she has some friends there? So, either way, I am willing to give them some time to settle down before jumping down their throat for something they haven't even done yet.

Yes, @Sprite, that’s true.  Garrett’s family is in Manteca, central CA, and maybe his brother is in San Diego.  That’s good, but I’m just thinking of the pressures of making it as a Bach couple in LA.  Sean’s talked about that a lot.  It was hard on Nick and Vanessa, too, IMO.  The odds aren’t good, but they could buck the trend.

It is hard making it as a Bachelor couple regardless where they live. The ones that want to stay together will … no matter where they are living! Sean talked about how hard it was when he was doing DWTS, but they still made it and way more couples didn't live in LA and didn't. It all depends on the couple and how serious they truly are about working through conflicts that arise. IMO Communication and compromise is what matters...not where they are living. Only time will tell us just how committed Becca and Garrett are.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:36 pm

I think the reason that LA usually fails is because one or both partners get too obsessed with the fame and limelight and start to neglect the relationship. I think Becca gave a quote about how they're looking for jobs in their current fields, so I take that as a good sign and as an indication that they're not going to start trying to become actors and models and TV hosts. Let's hope! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:59 pm

I think the couple's that do not make it probably would not make it no matter  where they lived example nick in my opinion  he just became the bachelor not to find love but for more exposure  as he wanted to be an actor and he chose Vanessa because she was the one he liked the most and also she lived in canada so when they broke up he could say the distance was the problem jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:32 pm

When and if Garrett breaks out that Farley impression again, I'd say they're in trouble. laugh out loud

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:42 pm

alwaystulips wrote:When and if Garrett breaks out that Farley impression again, I'd say they're in trouble.  laugh out loud

Especially if Becca’s is better.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:When and if Garrett breaks out that Farley impression again, I'd say they're in trouble.  laugh out loud

Especially if Becca’s is better.
giggling  

On a serious note (sorta), I do think their shared sense of play is one of their couple strengths. IMO they showed they have the same brand of playfulness during filming which IMO is a form of mutual understanding - a visual of the “s/he get’s me” clique. My impression was that they had an easy mix of sexual attraction with goofy friendship-type quality moments that equate to like, desire, & love evolving simultaneously.  JMO, I think they have a solid foundation to build on.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:41 pm

@notarose ITA. They are equals and I think will face the future as a 50/50 couple. It’s not all about his lead vs her lead. In the end I think they will be a 100/100 couple. Both giving their all and not half. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom