SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 33 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by timfan Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:33 pm

Just saw becca ig she just posted and she is still wearing her engagement ring
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:55 pm

I remember Becca mentioned how Garrett reminded her of her Dad a few times during her season. I'm pretty sure she even told Garrett.

Sometimes that can backfire, if one takes it to the extreme and sets a very high standard. I think it had to do with him being an outdoors type of person, and being close to family IIRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:23 pm

albean99 wrote:I think you're right about Becca comparing Garrett to her dad, @pavalygurl. I didn't get that during the season because how do you even know them that well to decide that?
She posted about it on her IG back in December
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6VxaxHh6xK/?igshid=1ofrjdxwi6apn

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:47 pm

Becca posted on Instagram a photo of her and Minno taking off on a plane with Adventure at the bottom.  Someone on Reddit posted she had mentioned to her brother in law about seeing them soon.  I "think" she's probably going to visit sis and bro-in law.  I'm thinking maybe she'll get some sweet time with her new niece and some TLC from them.  Glad to see it.

In other news, Garrett "liked" a photo of a very sexy looking Krystal in a bikini. the beat goes on...

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:59 pm

@pavalygurl Krystal who?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:25 pm

Krystal Nielsen who was married to Chris..
They/She lived in San Diego where Becca and Garrett live as well. She recently posted she’s moving.

Since I like facts....
-Garrett has liked her Posts before mainly her workout or dog ones which this bikini picture is about her workout... but it is a bikini picture
-Becca posted two days ago wearing her engagement ring
-Garrett posted several times this weekend from their apartment videos of Minno. The last thing he posted was a video of his brother and Minno and on the table there were a bag of tortilla chips and 3 glasses and a beer can. (One could guess It was Becca and Garrett and jeffrey and Rebecca hanging out but no one else was seen on video)

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:42 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, sorry, Krystal who was/is? married to Chris Randone.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:23 pm

This is the pic he liked.

I suppose it would be ok for Becca to like a similar pic of a guy clad in a thong type bikini with his butt cheeks hanging out taken from his backside. I'm not questioning whether they are together or not, I'm just commenting on his choice of likes at a time when Becca was quoted saying she didn't know about her future with Garrett.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCBiw-UJihz/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:31 pm

He’s under the microscope for sure. Everyone is watching his likes and SM activity, and trying to figure out what’s going on.

3 days ago this was posted on bachelorhappyhour’s IG and they are clearly together for anyone wondering since they haven’t shown each other on their IG for almost a month now.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CB6XzV9jRQF/?igshid=11ycd7axxetp1

Garrett went on a bachelor weekend trip a few weeks ago for one of his friends. If Garrett is not with Becca right now on this trip- totally healthy and good for Becca to get out of California for a few days by herself! She’s had a challenging month... and I’m just so proud of them for having these hard discussions in private.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This is the pic he liked.

I suppose it would be ok for Becca to like a similar pic of a guy clad in a thong type bikini with his butt cheeks hanging out taken from his backside. I'm not questioning whether they are together or not, I'm just commenting on his choice of likes at a time when Becca was quoted saying she didn't know about her future with Garrett.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCBiw-UJihz/
I think Garrett’s put on a good act in public for a few years, but he’s shown who he really is as a partner recently. I think regardless if anyone agrees with his beliefs or not, him making that post (that was sure to be controversial) on the day Becca buried her grandfather, only a few weeks removed from a friend of hers passing as well, forcing her to justify his actions & defend him during a tumultuous time in her life. & now with their relationship going through what can be classified at the very least as a rough patch, he’s liking a sexy pic of another woman on SM. Big red flag imo because it shows that he doesn’t prioritize Becca’s feelings. It’s all about him. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:10 am

FMG2015 wrote:He’s under the microscope for sure. Everyone is watching his likes and SM activity, and trying to figure out what’s going on.

3 days ago this was posted on bachelorhappyhour’s IG and they are clearly together for anyone wondering since they haven’t shown each other on their IG for almost a month now.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CB6XzV9jRQF/?igshid=11ycd7axxetp1

Garrett went on a bachelor weekend trip a few weeks ago for one of his friends. If Garrett is not with Becca right now on this trip- totally healthy and good for Becca to get out of California for a few days by herself! She’s had a challenging month... and I’m just so proud of them for having these hard discussions in private.
@FMG2015 Thank you for sharing this. IMO these two will remain together and the time will come when we view their wedding pictures. They have a very special relationship and that includes working through their disagreeances because they Love each other.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:52 am

It seems like becca and minno are at her sisters  and Garrett is with  his brother
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom