SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:16 am

Billysmom wrote:JMO but I think what's happening doesn't contradict people's right to express different points of view, but reflects the fact that there is a huge segment of our country who are in a sort of state of mourning - for GF, and for the countless GF's that came before - and that it appears to be insensitive at the very least to celebrate "freedom" and our nation's "exceptionalism" when this is the prevailing situation. People - fellow citizens - are looking for empathy and, above and beyond that, actions that reveal a determination to "be better."  Partying in front of "mourners" just feels off to me on so many levels, jmo. As my son and I discussed Saturday, if America is truly as great as we believe she can be, she will look in the mirror and do what needs to be done... and then the mourning will give way to celebration. America needs to have a growth mindset, not to linger in an idealized past in spite of all that we have learned about the clay feet of our founding fathers. This doesn't negate the good those founders did - but "to everything there is a season,"  and this is, in my opinion, the season to mend and heal. What we are seeing now is the fever that reveals the presence of underlying illness that needs to be treated if the "patient" is to "pull through".  The pendulum may need to swing a bit farther to the opposite side before it comes to a new, and "healthier," equilibrium.  Jmo.   

As for Garrett... I don't think he's the worst guy....I think he's just not too sharp. And I do believe Becca can do better. I suspect he was aware of all the discussion about HB the past few weeks - I'm surprised that alone did not give him pause.... But Becca doesn't really care what I think. She's a bright, prayerful, generous woman... hopefully she is honest with herself, so that, if she stays with him, it's with eyes wide open, and is truly part of God's plan for her/them. Jmo.

@Billysmom
You are an exceptional human being and my shero. Empathy and discernment are two of your blessings/gifts. You’re really very fortunate and so are we to have you!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Billysmom wrote:JMO but I think what's happening doesn't contradict people's right to express different points of view, but reflects the fact that there is a huge segment of our country who are in a sort of state of mourning - for GF, and for the countless GF's that came before - and that it appears to be insensitive at the very least to celebrate "freedom" and our nation's "exceptionalism" when this is the prevailing situation. People - fellow citizens - are looking for empathy and, above and beyond that, actions that reveal a determination to "be better."  Partying in front of "mourners" just feels off to me on so many levels, jmo. As my son and I discussed Saturday, if America is truly as great as we believe she can be, she will look in the mirror and do what needs to be done... and then the mourning will give way to celebration. America needs to have a growth mindset, not to linger in an idealized past in spite of all that we have learned about the clay feet of our founding fathers. This doesn't negate the good those founders did - but "to everything there is a season,"  and this is, in my opinion, the season to mend and heal. What we are seeing now is the fever that reveals the presence of underlying illness that needs to be treated if the "patient" is to "pull through".  The pendulum may need to swing a bit farther to the opposite side before it comes to a new, and "healthier," equilibrium.  Jmo.  

As for Garrett... I don't think he's the worst guy....I think he's just not too sharp. And I do believe Becca can do better. I suspect he was aware of all the discussion about HB the past few weeks - I'm surprised that alone did not give him pause.... But Becca doesn't really care what I think. She's a bright, prayerful, generous woman... hopefully she is honest with herself, so that, if she stays with him, it's with eyes wide open, and is truly part of God's plan for her/them. Jmo.
I agree with you and that’s anyone’s freedom and right to choose or not to choose to celebrate a national holiday. The sad part for me is that people’s actions and words are automatically viewed as political as if there is only two ways to think. You do/say this you automatically support this way of thinking and that’s not always the case. It’s a stretch IMO to say that Just because you celebrated July 4th (freedom from Britain) that you don’t recognize that our country still has inequalities for some people.

Anywho, to stay on topic of Becca and Garrett- I listened to the new bachelor happy hour podcast and it was a Q&A session with Rachel and Becca answering fan questions. Becca states she was currently in MN.  When discussing how they’re both doing Becca was very vague IMO and just shared that days are good and bad... Minno has been her therapy and she’s learned to be a lot more patient.
Later in the podcast she referenced Garrett a handful of times. Talked about the best part of being the bachelorette was of course finding Garrett. She discussed that she would probably not have gone on BIP if she didn’t get the lead gig and that Garrett would have 1000x said no to BIP if she didn’t pick him. She joked about thinking about what kind of girl G would go for and she can’t imagine a different girl for him because it’s not her. They then both shared “too hot for tv” moments on their season and Becca shared a story of her and Garrett in the ocean in the Bahamas with mics off and once again referenced her and Garrett broke the head board in the Maldives.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:00 pm

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. It’s IMHO that lust drives this relationship.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:21 pm

Idlemess wrote:
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. It’s IMHO that lust drives this relationship.

@Idlemess
I agree 100%. 
That’s a difficult bond to break....until you get tired of being bored because nothing above your neck is happy.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:15 pm

FMG2015 wrote:snipped

Anywho, to stay on topic of Becca and Garrett- I listened to the new bachelor happy hour podcast and it was a Q&A session with Rachel and Becca answering fan questions. Becca states she was currently in MN.  When discussing how they’re both doing Becca was very vague IMO and just shared that days are good and bad... Minno has been her therapy and she’s learned to be a lot more patient.
Later in the podcast she referenced Garrett a handful of times. Talked about the best part of being the bachelorette was of course finding Garrett. She discussed that she would probably not have gone on BIP if she didn’t get the lead gig and that Garrett would have 1000x said no to BIP if she didn’t pick him. She joked about thinking about what kind of girl G would go for and she can’t imagine a different girl for him because it’s not her. They then both shared “too hot for tv” moments on their season and Becca shared a story of her and Garrett in the ocean in the Bahamas with mics off and once again referenced her and Garrett broke the head board in the Maldives.

Thank you for the recap.

I'm surprised at the bolded statement. This tells me there are still issues ongoing between them? Also, what has she become more patient with?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:38 am

The wording is not clear. Do they mean physically separated just for the trip she took, or have they been physically separated since June?

Kufrin traveled to Minnesota then Wisconsin without Yrigoyen, 31. On Saturday, July 18, he shared that he was attending a friend’s wedding in California. However, the pair have been commenting on each other’s Instagram photos although they’ve physically been separated.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/becca-kufrin-claps-back-at-fans-asking-about-garrett-yrigoyen/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:58 am

She left to Minnesota on Monday June 29th so they’ve physically been apart since then.

3 days before she left on Friday June 26th she posted this video with Garrett on BHH page
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CB6XzV9jRQF/?igshid=18dose7cmfb3v

The past few weeks Garrett traveled to Idaho for a EMS/EMT training. He then flew to Colorado to be a groomsmen in his friends wedding. He is now back in CA. He commented on Becca’s picture of her and her niece. Becca commented back.

Becca has been with her mom and went to Wisconsin to see her sister and niece for a couple days. She has not liked Garrett’s last 4 IG posts. She does talk about him/make a reference to him on the podcast almost weekly since the initial IG post almost 2 months ago. This week she talked about Garrett jumping into Ryan Seacrest’s lap when they were doing media rounds (It was in response to the monkey jumps and why the girls do it)
Becca has spent time with her friends at the lake in Minnesota. Garrett liked a picture of the group of girls together. He also wished one of Becca’s good friends a Happy Birthday.

Just some facts if anyone wanted an update laugh out loud.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:21 am

@FMG2015 thanks for the update.

Perhaps she is taking a break and what better way IMO to do that with her family.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:30 am

Becca is giving herself what’s most important right now. Space. My money has always been on her to make the right decision for her. My personal opinion is that she can do a hell of a lot better than Garrett. I’m hoping she will eventually choose someone who can help her grow. She is beautiful and smart, ambitious and hard-working. I hope she finds a nice match for that energy.
There’s nothing sexy about an albatross in the long run. Life these days is hard. You need a smart, strong, hardworking, loving partner.
Keep looking, Becca. He’s out there, just for you.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:22 pm

Regardless of her relationship status... I just think it’s much needed for her to go back to her hometown and spend time with her mom after she lost her dad. Since she went on the bachelor for Arie’s season she really hasn’t been able to spend extensive time in Minnesota. Like I’m not even sure if she got back there last summer... 3 weeks seems like a long time but when you’ve got family, high school/college friends and your sister in Wisconsin to visit... I’m sure it’s been nice to not have a rushed in/out visit.
Not to mention CA isn’t the happening place to be right now....regardless of if Garrett and her are okay... I’d rather be in a grassy backyard with my dog than apartment living in the city. JMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Just getting the facts straight... So Becca and GG have been apart for over three weeks, with each hanging out with friends & family - presumably with safe social distancing. During podcasts, Becca comments on their physical chemistry during the show two years ago and an anecdote from their media tour two years ago.

I'm not one to label another person's relationship , but "taking a break" often means "waiting to announce the breakup" IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:33 pm

FLChica wrote:Just getting the facts straight... So Becca and GG have been apart for over three weeks, with each hanging out with friends & family - presumably with safe social distancing. During podcasts, Becca comments on their physical chemistry during the show two years ago and an anecdote from their media tour two years ago.

I'm not one to label another person's relationship , but "taking a break" often means "waiting to announce the breakup" IMO.
To the bolded- yes but the podcast discussions have been geared towards talking and answering questions about their time as the bachelorette. One podcast was specifically answering fan questions and one girl asked about “too hot for tv” moments on their season. This week’s guest was a super fan comedian actress and she asked the girls about the monkey jump hugs and if it was a requirement to do with the men. So Becca talked about it and then voluntarily referenced how Garrett did it with Ryan Seacrest.

I’m not saying that just because she’s talking about him that they’re together because we often know couples have to fake it until they’re ready to announce a breakup but just posting what I see/hear.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom