SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:28 pm

^@Bobette that made me laugh
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:54 pm

It’s certainly all confusing. I do know that Osher was still in Sydney on 21/5 as someone tagged him at an event. That said though he normally only travels for the final rose ceremony so it is possible he was only away for a night. I haven’t, as yet, been able to pin him down after that until 6/6.
We still also have Brooke and nick in the 60’s car to come too. Surely this is not more sqt for Brooke?  That said though I have noticed that some of the screencaps are not actually making it to screening. I.e ‘lights out’

At this point I have more questions than answers. I’m wondering too if it is Britt that gets upset at the cocktail party and walks. I’m wondering if Brooke and Sophie are the F2 and F1 and I’m wondering if Nick and Brooke have since broke up and he is back with Britt.

I’m wondering also if due to the lack of a statement from tptb regarding the status of the relationship if my mind has got slightly crazy and I am making up wild stories.

I think I might just wait for more screencaps
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:03 pm

@Sundy agree. I, too, have lot of questions.

I am thinking a Blake/Louise. But the most logical today seems Britt F1 and dumped shortly after. Nick has way too many events away from Sydney at the finale. Where would the F1 fit in this agenda? Are they going to feed us that Nick learned so much because of the bachelor experience but realize Martine is the love of his life, the one he loved from the beginning?

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:17 pm

We have placed Sophie in New Caledonia via finding the jet ski for the jet ski date, so she is definitely in the final 2.

We also have 2 separate sceencaps of Nick and Britt in the daytime wearing completely different daytime outfits (Macquarie lighthouse plus piggyback) plus the papped camel HTD wearing yet another set of daytime clothing. So Britt has at least 3 daytime date scenes yet to air. In my opinion that only makes sense if it's HTD, LTD and FD because there aren't any others left.

Brooke only has the kiss screencap left that we haven't placed yet, IMO that will be LTD. Cass only has the screencaps from the horseriding, which to me is her HTD.

Screencap evidence plus SM evidence is a lock for Britt and Sophie being final 2 (my opinion of course) hi :detective

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:20 pm

@Stoneleigh I do hope you are right. I really like Britt and Nick together. If only we could place the piggyback or waterfall screencap. Where would Brooke HTD take place?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:31 pm

Sundy wrote:@Stoneleigh I do hope you are right. I really like Britt and Nick together.  If only we could place the piggyback or waterfall screencap. Where would Brooke HTD take place?

Nick was papped flying to Perth for Brooke's HTD so hers would be over there. I think Britt's piggyback date is New Caledonia but finding an exact match for the trees might be a bit beyond my detective abilities. Finding the FRC location was hard enough and I only succeeded there by following a hunch involving sponsorship. :gotcha:

The waterfall screencap would be around Sydney for LTD I think because I can't see that happening at night after saying goodbye at family house after dinner... can you?

I will also add, looks like 'scary dad' from the HTD preview (sorry I don't have screencaps) is Britt's Dad.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:32 pm

stoneleigh wrote:We have placed Sophie in New Caledonia via finding the jet ski for the jet ski date, so she is definitely in the final 2.

We also have 2 separate sceencaps of Nick and Britt in the daytime wearing completely different daytime outfits (Macquarie lighthouse plus piggyback) plus the papped camel HTD wearing yet another set of daytime clothing. So Britt has at least 3 daytime date scenes yet to air. In my opinion that only makes sense if it's HTD, LTD and FD because there aren't any others left.

Brooke only has the kiss screencap left that we haven't placed yet, IMO that will be LTD. Cass only has the screencaps from the horseriding, which to me is her HTD.

Screencap evidence plus SM evidence is a lock for Britt and Sophie being final 2 (my opinion of course) hi :detective

for me it is not conclusive. Many times I saw a change of clothes during the same single date. So for me, it can be only one date at hometown and maybe a one-on-one or another single date before hometown. There is no definite sleuthing that the field is in Australia or New Caledonia.

SD: Sophie, hockey+ spa
group date: 50s ... one on one with?
2nd SD ????

HTD: Cass, Horses
HTD: Britt, Camels
HTD: Brooke, ?
HTD: Sophie, ?

F3: Sophie, skydiving ?
F3: Brooke, ??
F3: Britt, Lighthouse + field

F2: Sophie, Waterski + kiss on beach
F2: ????

the only part that is unknown is Brooke: kissing in spa "outside"... could be F3 or F2.

possible scenario here only

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:43 pm

stoneleigh wrote:We have placed Sophie in New Caledonia via finding the jet ski for the jet ski date, so she is definitely in the final 2.

I agree with you 100% @stoneleigh. 9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1377737533
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:45 pm

There are no more single dates as Osher said last episode. Sophie's is the last.

I understand that they do change clothes in the middle of the day sometimes, but usually that is because they end up in the water or are doing an activity that requires something different. The two sets of clothing worn by Nick and Britt on the lighthouse and piggyback dates are too similar for that to be the case. Otherwise they only change clothes for the night portion. Even if you could argue that the piggyback is when the sun is about to set... Nick isn't dressed for dinner laugh out loud.

Plus there is also the logistics of where Macquarie Lighthouse is. Right in the middle of Sydney City coastline. The only way they are getting out of there quickly is by boat... there is nothing that looks like that kind of greenery along the coastline, it would have to be further inland, like up the Hawkesbury. Why would they change clothes on a boat? I can't make that scenario fit.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:50 pm

Sundy wrote:@Stoneleigh I do hope you are right. I really like Britt and Nick together.  If only we could place the piggyback or waterfall screencap. Where would Brooke HTD take place?

This was from 2016:

Brooke Blurton is a 21-year-old Noongar / Yamatji woman currently living in Harrisdale. She was born in Carnarvon where she grew up before moving to Perth at age 11.

Source

Being Aboriginal, 'hometown' could have different interpretations for Brooke with Indigenous ties to the land being so important.  She might take Nick back to her traditional lands which I think would be the Murchison region of WA (plenty of water link).  

Or she might just take him to Perth.   no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:02 pm

I think there is plenty of water everywhere in Australia big cities... sydney, port macquerie, Perth, Brisbane ... adelaide, melbourne  laugh out loud but it does not make sense at all to end a hometown date (it is dark with candles which I think would be super romantic) when most hometown ends when they kiss goodbyes at the family house with family waiting inside...

I think Brooke will bring him to a rugby field. this is both their passion and it makes sense since we have one background that could be a rugby stairs.

I would not be surprised if at F3, he brings her in the bush.....

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:09 pm

HEA wrote:

I think there is plenty of water everywhere in Australia big cities... sydney, port macquerie, Perth, Brisbane ... adelaide, melbourne  laugh out loud but it does not make sense at all to end a hometown date (it is dark with candles which I think would be super romantic) when most hometown ends when they kiss goodbyes at the family house with family waiting inside...

I think Brooke will bring him to a rugby field. this is both their passion and it makes sense since we have one background that could be a rugby stairs.

jmo

It states above the article that it is from 2016...two years ago. So she would have been 21 then.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF