SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:03 pm

HEA wrote:It has beed discussed numerous time on this forum that prods add moments that we do not see when the episode is aired.

example this season is nick with 1on1 with Broooke : someone shut the light off please. thank you.

it happens often that we are trying to sleuth a moment that never came also.

So IMO, counting the number of outfits is a moot point. On top of that, the temperature in Noumea was around 27°C, why would they wear a long dress and a long sleeves shirt in an exotic place like this?

I also google to check the foliage in New Caledonia and I would be extremely surprised if this piggyback was taped there.

for me, prods edited the same way they did since episode 1, they made sure to do not include anything about the F1 at all in their teaser because they wanted us to guess between britt and brooke.

And leaving a garden that wild? Really? Aussie, British, Canadian, our grass must be perfectly cut. Her majesty the Queen would put us in jail if we don’t!  rofl  no way this field is part of their garden!

my opinion

Regarding wearing long dress and long sleeves...with the increasing prevalence of skin cancer, lots of people wear protective clothing including long sleeves. Look at traditional wear in the Middle East where the temperatures are very hot. So that is not out of the question.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:10 pm

What if? Maybe? Possibly?

Let’s wait to see the teaser, and I may have better ideas. Until then, it is for me complete moot point for me. I will wait more solid evidence  such a new teaser. For me, my conclusion is that it is not New Caledonia and nick does not seem a guy to care about his skin or he would no go outside or wear some pants.

As a reminder camels stinks urine and nasty odors... so changing would definitely be in order imo 20C is a nice temp to wear a long sleeve shirt and still see green grass.  May is the end of fall, and it rains in Sydney Link temp may sydney. This summer has been incredibly hot and dry in USA and Canadaa, average of 35c 40c many places over 45cc. And sadly we had our shares of fires with huge casualties, human, animals, botanic.... but we still had green foliage and grass here and there. So I do not think the sun would make an exception with Australia.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:09 pm

@HEA you lost me at urine cantstopl

I’m just going to wait for more screencaps as it is too hard at the moment to 100% confirm anything
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:23 pm

@HEA are you saying you think these are the same day/date?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 YwMl76y

Source

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Scree109

Source: Tenplay

I can't see that at all.  Besides the completely different outfits, her hair is more wavy in the piggyback pic (and even seems to have a reddish tint).  The piggy location looks warm/tropical to me, while the BTS pics of the beach show the crew wearing coats.

ETA:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 IK8yAiH
Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Sundy wrote:@HEA you lost me at urine cantstopl

I’m just going to wait for more screencaps as it is too hard at the moment to 100% confirm anything

rofl yeah ... I heck online and the consensus is camels are nasty mean sticky beast

Like you, I miss material.

The htd teaser is hilarious.... now why did they include Sophie spa only? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:37 pm

@Bobette let’s remember cass all wet with her messy extensions and how her hair looked perfect at diner. We also see an hairdresser at backstage F4 rearenging cass hair so for me new waves means nothing. Nick has white shirt. And again the smell of riding a camel... makes sense that after the activity, we see a chatty moment so she introduce her family, so anything like picnic in a field where they both used to play in Port Macquarie?

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:55 pm

Loulou wrote:Could Britt be wearing a jumpsuit in the shot of her being piggy backed by nick?  As maybe the F2 date is at Pocquereux Randonnees, New Caledonia? Could be meeting up with a horse handler to go riding. Would they have 2 horse riding dates? Terrain looks similar.

That's what I think.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:06 pm

@HEA I'm not following your point. Which date do you think the piggyback is part of? What's your theory? Do you think Brooke is F1?

As for Nick wearing long sleeves in 27 degrees... he is Australian, he has fair skin, he works in the outback and he grew up in Queensland where 27 degrees is not considered to be hot (At 20 degrees I'm in a long sleeve shirt and track pants laugh out loud), I guarantee you he is the type to wear a long sleeve white shirt to be sun smart. :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:27 pm

stoneleigh wrote:@HEA I'm not following your point. Which date do you think the piggyback is part of? What's your theory? Do you think Brooke is F1?

As for Nick wearing long sleeves in 27 degrees... he is Australian, he has fair skin, he works in the outback and he grew up in Queensland where 27 degrees is not considered to be hot (At 20 degrees I'm in a long sleeve shirt and track pants laugh out loud), I guarantee you he is the type to wear a long sleeve white shirt to be sun smart. :yes:

I think nick was not interested in any but I think the only one he had respect was Brooke. How Brooke left at F3, I don’t know. I think she was F1 pick but he changed his mind

Sophie was the F3 prods had to quickly add dates to justify her position. Nick may have talk to prods at this point he did not want Brooke F1 or Brooke told him so during one of their date. Whatever, I think decision was made during 1on1 Segway. So prods added this stupid board, sexy dress Sophie and SD card. No doubt we will see sexy Sophie with tons of kisses and candles

Britt is the default F1, maybehe thought she was good on paper and pretty to win the high prize, him?

Imo nick never cared but the only one he liked was Brooke. All the others were same girls he find in bars. Pretty, SM fanatics, artificial (from his perspective). He was paid to do a job. He faked at the beginning but Emily, Dasha and cass were painful to watch imo.

Regarding the edits, I think piggyback goes same day as camels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:54 pm

there is no doubt in my mind (now) that it is brooke. We can see her tattoo on her finger

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 22010
source

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 21810
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 21910
my SC from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:02 pm

I agree @HEA the height is too short for Britt
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:56 pm

I am looking forward to when this conversation airs.   It is doing my head in, cause I just don’t know why Brooke would be saying it. no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF