SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:35 am

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:@HEA I think the issue is that Brooke has now had two full dates if you include the date from the key she got, plus all the group dates and tptb have been very much focused on her. Britt only had the one date and the group dates, but she has not been featured much. So it appears that Brooke is the front runner even though the ladies are saying that Britt was. Not saying that he isn't really interested in her, because I think he is, it is just difficult to judge impartially since the edit is so heavily skewed in Brooks favour.

I totally agree she has the F3 edit. I also agree that once we shall see Britt next single date, then her position will make sense.

However, what I saw on this single date was not a bored Nick. He used very strong words: aura, could be a wife, real, no words to describe, allured to her, never thought he would be attracted to a girl in her twenties yet he is... I mean if we listen carefully what he says, put Britt in lieu of Brooke and everyone would jump up and down.... but it is Brooke.

Now we know, that edits are edits.

I do believe Britt is F1 and I do believe they dated few weeks and broke up and Nick is single and now jaded and disappointed about the process. That is how I perceive him in his interviews anyway...

Right now, I just enjoyed Brooke and Nick single date very very much and it was fun to share what I felt watching them. I am not saying she is F1, although everything is possible, but for me it is more enjoying the moment with them.

I think I can prefer a contestant better but not be blind at everything. I do not have ulterior motives than just that: enjoying them as a potential couple in a TV reality show.

JMO

Oh I agree. He was really into Brooke on that date. I can see the difference between this date and their first get together when she used her advantage. He seems so much more into her. My only hesitation is that while IMO he is seriously intrigued by her, finds her attractive, thinks she has all those qualities he is looking for, I'm not sensing the level of sexual chemistry that I would expect with that. I'm not explaining it very well. It's not that I don't see that they have chemistry...they do, it's just not quite what I expected. I don't know if it is that I haven't figured out Nick yet or if I'm seeing stuff that isn't there because I know the spoiler, but I'm getting a gentler chemistry rather than a really sexual one. Sort of protective vs hot and heavy...if that makes sense. Now maybe that is what he is like when he is with someone he is into, but it's not what I expected. I'm still not explaining it very well. It makes sense in my head, but it's hard to explain when you have to write it out. I guess I'll just have to wait to see more before I figure it out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:53 am

ITA @Sprite there’s chemistry between them, but it’s gentler, like you say, protective, but almost overawed by her. I want to say brotherly, but obviously not, because you don’t kiss your brother like that laugh out loud

I’m guessing that Brooke’s “bombshell” whatever it is will begin to pave the way for her F3 exit, and that Britt and Sophie’s next dates we’ll see more traditional “hot” chemistry
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:58 am

@Sprite

Funny what you are describing is what I felt between Laura and Matty and Art and Matilda and Tim’s and Sam with their F1

IMO leads are less sexual with their F1, more gentle

I always saw more chemistry and sexual tension with their F2

I get what you say with Brook, but I did not expected him salivating if you understand my meaning laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:15 am

HEA wrote:@Sprite

Funny what you are describing is what I felt between Laura and Matty and Art and Matilda and Tim’s and Sam with their F1

I get what you say with Brook, but I did not expected him salivating if you understand my meaning laugh out loud

I get your meaning, but I don't necessarily agree. I always saw more natural chemistry with the F1 in Art's and Matty's case...I never saw it with the other F2's. The difference for me is that the F2's are generally edited to be more sexual so that it keeps people guessing as to who won. That is why every season we see the F2 and/or F3 built steam in the relationship toward the end of the show. Just when viewers start figuring out who the winner is, the producers build doubt by amping up the connections with the others.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:24 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:@Sprite

I get your meaning, but I don't necessarily agree. I always saw more natural chemistry with the F1 in Art's and Matty's case...I never saw it with the other F2's. The difference for me is that the F2's are generally edited to be more sexual so that it keeps people guessing as to who won. That is why every season we see the F2 and/or F3 built steam in the relationship toward the end of the show. Just when viewers start figuring out who the winner is, the producers build doubt by amping up the connections with the others.

They manipulate with their edits to show us the storyline they have created. That is the purpose of a tv reality show.... manipulation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:37 am

Does anyone have a scap of nick with the ring that clearly shows the scenery or room he is in
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:01 am

@Sundy scaps and the clip are in this article...
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-australia-nick-cummins-engagement-ring-50664
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:22 am

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 771e7110
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8e39e810
So we have what looks like wood paneling above Nicks head and a distinctive lamp in his hotel Room.  If we focus on North Queensland we should be able to find the hotel.

Thanks to @Rikkim for the link to the article
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:43 pm

some SC from episode 9

the trio always together and away from the other girls.

Also to be honest, I am a bit puzzled with the body language of Nick. Sometimes he looks like he is faking and sometimes he is OTT and sometimes he looks really into her. I find him a yo-yo regarding his attitude with Britt. At times passive and at times aggressive. it is truly puzzling.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6310
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6811
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6410
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6510
my sc

Last edited by HEA on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:46 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6610
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6710
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:49 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7210
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7010
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6911
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7610
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7510
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7410
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:50 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8011
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7810
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8111
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8211
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF