SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:09 am

Discuss and sleuth betting odds
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:15 am

I think someone at Sportsbet just had a seizure.  Odds posted for Bachelorette Lead 2018 and Ali's not even on the list.  cantstopl  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* WozGZ8n

Source

Much as I'd like to think they've chucked her out on her pert rear, I think they might have meant 2019.  Who's Ashley Irvin??

ETA:  Oh I just Googled her.  Please no.  If I was a betting woman my money would still be on Brooke from Nick's season.

ETA2:  Just spotted the "bets void if Ali is the Bachelorette".  What the heck is going on here?  Most redundant market ever?  

Or... do they KNOW something????? We haven't had any pap shots since she had that meltdown about the cheating gossip, so...  

ETA 3: OMG

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* NPH06tS

2pop 2pop 2pop
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:33 am

Omg laugh out loud has she quit mid season rotfl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:35 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Omg laugh out loud has she quit mid season rotfl

It's certainly looking that way.  They should never have made her Lead.  Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Bobette wrote:

It's certainly looking that way.  They should never have made her Lead.  Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me.  cantstopl

She has a contract. I'm sure there would be all kinds of penalties that she couldn't afford. Not that I would mind, but I find this hard to believe.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Where there’s smoke there’s fire IMO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:

She has a contract. I'm sure there would be all kinds of penalties that she couldn't afford. Not that I would mind, but I find this hard to believe.

Indeed.  But she is also IMO a pouty spoiled little girl used to getting her own way.  If the guys aren't "perfect" (her words pre-show for what she's looking for) I could totally see her throwing her toys out the pram and not thinking about the legal issues till it's too late.  What are they going to do?  Force her to fall in love with someone?  You can lead a horse to water....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:07 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Indeed.  But she is also IMO a pouty spoiled little girl used to getting her own way.  If the guys are "perfect" (her words pre-show for what she's looking for) I could totally see her throwing her toys out the pram and not thinking about the legal issues till it's too late.  What are they going to do?  Force her to fall in love with someone?  You can lead a horse to water....

Oh, I don't expect them to make her fall in love, but she can fake it to the end like many others do. That is what being professional and living up to her legal obligations means. She can then break up with her F1 a nanosecond after the show finishes and nobody would be shocked or surprised.

Yeah, I never did get the "perfect" thing. Who is perfect? She most certainly isn't, so why she would think some perfect guy would fall for her... no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Indeed.  But she is also IMO a pouty spoiled little girl used to getting her own way.  If the guys aren't "perfect" (her words pre-show for what she's looking for) I could totally see her throwing her toys out the pram and not thinking about the legal issues till it's too late.  What are they going to do?  Force her to fall in love with someone?  You can lead a horse to water....

Oh, I don't expect them to make her fall in love, but she can fake it to the end like many others do. That is what being professional and living up to her legal obligations means. She can then break up with her F1 a nanosecond after the show finishes and nobody would be shocked or surprised.

I totally agree, but this is Ali we're talking about.  Professional's not the first word that comes to mind when I think of her. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Wow! Maybe they had enough of her and don't care about the contract?

Who knows what havoc she's been creating.

Suddenly things just got interesting! @Bobette great post! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:21 am

WTF?? Could she really just quit? & if she did, what's the filming schedule like? Could they theoretically replace her with someone else in time to air?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:20 am

These rumors by sportsbet and media started before she started filming and that she was going to be replaced etc and that was bs. 

Currently filming should be wrapping up this week with FRC filming Aug 25-27 depending on the schedule.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Idlemess
Agent99
CatLover
ReneeM
GuardianAngel
Sundy
Sprite
LeapofFaith
Bobette
AllAboutLove
14 posters