SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Must say that's a very attractive F4. Hopefully he doesn't pick Tayshia or Caelynn so one of them can be the Bachelorette. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:21 pm

My guesses:
Hannah G - F1
Tayisha -F2
Caelynn - F3
Cassie - F4

Just going by the 1 picture of the Singapore group date Cassie seem to be one of girls the Colton has fun with. Think she would be one of the Paradise it girls if she is on there. Caelynn and her story just scream favorite for the Bachelorette. I like the chemistry between he and Tayisha on the videos of their date but I just feel like at the end Hannah G. will be his pick. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:26 pm

smg2587 wrote:My guesses:
Hannah G - F1
Tayisha -F2
Caelynn - F3
Cassie - F4

Just going by the 1 picture of the Singapore group date Cassie seem to be one of the Colton has fun with. Think she would be on of the Paradise it girls if she is on there. Caelynn and her story just scream favorite for the Bachelorette. I like the chemistry between he and Tayisha on the videos of their date but I just feel like at the end Hannah G. will be his pick. All jmo.

I agree with what you wrote but my guess is

Hannah G - F1
Caelynn - F2
Cassie - F3
Tayisha - F4
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:28 pm

mindless wrote:Must say that's a very attractive F4. Hopefully he doesn't pick Tayshia or Caelynn so one of them can be the Bachelorette. JMO.
Priorities laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:31 pm

I think Tayshia will be either F1 or F2 (she got a week 7 1-on-1, which has mostly gone to the F1s and F2s and there was a post by someone who saw them saying they seemed to really get along and have chemistry) and Caelynn will be F3 (she just seems like the only one who could be the Bachelorette within this group). 

Let's see how wrong I am!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:55 pm

Is Tayisha the contestant who was divorced not that long ago? I think it would be interesting if he picked her just based on the difference between them in relationship experience. I am not saying that he wouldn't, though. His parents are divorced and seem to be happy with their lives now. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:48 pm

I think Cassie will be f1!!
F1- Cassie
F2- Caelynn
F3- Tayshia
F4- Hannah
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:04 pm

I can't see either of the beauty queen's being the F1. Cassie to me is young at 23 yrs old. Nothing wrong with being young, but she has much more life to live before she settles down IMHO.

So that leaves 28 yr oldTayshia. They are all very pretty ladies!

I hope it works out for him and we see a happy couple for a long time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't see either of the beauty queen's being the F1. Cassie to me is young at 23 yrs old. Nothing wrong with being young, but she has much more life to live before she settles down IMHO.

Hannah, Caelynn and Cassie are all 23 years old!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:27 pm

@cookielover12 Thanks, I didn't look at their ages because I just thought their pageant's are more important to them at this stage of their lives, and settling down is not. There's a lot of work that goes into being a contestant. Just my guess, I have no idea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:28 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I can't see either of the beauty queen's being the F1. Cassie to me is young at 23 yrs old. Nothing wrong with being young, but she has much more life to live before she settles down IMHO.

Hannah, Caelynn and Cassie are all 23 years old!

Exactly! Which is why I don't think any of them are going to be Bachelorette. Tayshia is gorgeous, just the right age, and hopefully has a personality similar to Rachel's. I have a good feeling about her! KIMMEL - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 4256136633

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:34 pm

Unless Tia meets someone, I don't think she's out of the picture just yet for the next lead. Two are there because of MF's ties to pageants IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom